• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

NastyBook

1. GibbShift
2. Bicep_Curls
3. minimumhippo
4. mandiller
5. Ocelott
6. Eldritch_Spectre
Hippo texted me today saying he wouldn't be available until sometime past 11 p.m., so we may have to find a replacement. Also, just gonna let you guys know now, I got roped into Golgoroth (sp?) last night by a group that I thought was doing Crucible. They defeated him in the most simplest way possible. If we try again tonight and our regular methods don't work, I can show you guys what they did. Or we can just start off with that and get it out of the way. We'll need two Defender Titans with WoL and BoL. Thing is, I'm still probably the lowest DPSer in the group, so we'll see what happens.

See you all around 10 EST tonight!

todd360

Sleeper Simulant here i come!
CQaz0DEWEAAsQjL.png:large

Pls respond.
wat r u doing to us? Are you OK?

Kalamari

King's fail raid?
1) Kalamari
2) Trojan
3) NoThru22
4) iRAWR
5) iRAWR's friend
6) Kubinsky

everyone cool with this? PSN is the same as my gaf name.

p.s I only have about an 2 hours and 30 mins give or take.

edit: having issues rebooting

ya, I may reboot as well, my mic isn't working and the nat issues.

Tecnniqe

Banned
wow, come on guys, he just started a new character. DGAF please.
Not a new character but close enough :p
Tech wouldn't do that to us. He is respected member of DGAF who shall be known as the first user of the sleeper. Bow before his golden age might!

Yes, i am a well respected DGAF member who only talks about Red Bull and post gifs from Firefly all day.

Bow to my golden age of simulants!

I see ass.

This made me laugh so hard.

Tech wouldn't do that to us. He is respected member of DGAF who shall be known as the first user of the sleeper. Bow before his golden age might!

The only stimulant at Technique's disposal currently are Red Bull and Nathan Fillion. While impressive, the only one I bow before is Rngesus in all of his glory.

Top Bottom