• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Aww how cute. A real blueberry
CQa-CqpWoAA4tp-.jpg:large

So I just completed the Path of the Voidwalker and Path of the Sunsinger, what else do I need to do to get the emblems? How do I trigger the next quests?

So I just completed the Path of the Voidwalker and Path of the Sunsinger, what else do I need to do to get the emblems? How do I trigger the next quests?

You actually get the emblems from the class specific PvP quests. For instance, the gunslinger needs to get 15 Throwing Knife kills, 20 solar grenade kills and 30 multikills with Golden Gun.

Cade

I keep getting all the strike drops and never actually farming. Just from doing vanguard heroics I've gotten the Undying mark, the Saber helm, the Undying revolver, the Shield Brothers scout, the Void Psion cloak, the Taniks cloak (just got this earlier today).

Taniks cloak by far the best.

do any grenades count?

it's so stupid that the incendiary nade can't kill a player with full health

Yup any grenade from that subclass. Did it with tripmines on the Gunslinger and with Flux grenades on the Bladedancer.
It's going to be a pain with Nightstalker though, don't like the grenades.

Deku Tree

This is the new exotic 3oC grind.

1) pop a 3oC
2) do PoE 28
3) make 3-7 strange coins, some motes, and other junk
4) return to step 1.

You make a lot more than seven strange coins doing five PoE 28, so it's profitable and you get exotics chances.

Yup any grenade from that subclass. Did it with tripmines on the Gunslinger and with Flux grenades on the Bladedancer.
It's going to be a pain with Nightstalker though, don't like the grenades.

i'm not pursuing it but when i do daily crucible i try to progress it, will switch to tripmines + ahamkara for dual nades

multi kill with GG will be a breeze....when i get to it.

Lnkn52

1) pop a 3oC
2) do PoE 28
4) return to step 1.

You make a lot more than seven strange coins doing five PoE 28, so it's profitable and you get exotics chances.
So you get exotics chances and you earn strange coins in the process.

POTD (Post of the day)

i'm not pursuing it but when i do daily crucible i try to progress it, will switch to tripmines + ahamkara for dual nades

multi kill with GG will be a breeze....when i get to it.

Yup did exactly the same. I got rekt so many times after killing one guy with GG :(
I'm now at the part where I have to make 30 multikills with Arc Blade. I'll probably get Hammered.

1) pop a 3oC
2) do PoE 28
4) return to step 1.

I was doing this earlier today. It's like 5 birds with one stone.

btkadams

Is there a timer on 3OC? Or does it just last until you kill an ultra? Is stacking worthwhile, or are you guys just doing one per ultra?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Is there a timer on 3OC? Or does it just last until you kill an ultra? Is stacking worthwhile, or are you guys just doing one per ultra?

There is some sort of cooldown. What and how long we dont know, cause Bungie.
All we know is that there is a cooldown between ultra kills using 3oC

1) pop a 3oC
2) do PoE 28
4) return to step 1.

yes but don't you have to endure all those audio glitches?

not worth it.

NeoRausch

Finally got the raid done for the first time! Last bit was easier then I thought when everyone knows what to do.

Pretty awesome!

MrDaravon

So at some earlier recommendations I'm doing legacy Rumble to try to get wins/throwing knife kills/sword kills and this shit is hilarious. It's like half super hardcore people, and half low-level people who have no idea what they're doing. Also keep running into people whose usernames are all crazy long numbers + letters, I don't know if there's some weird botting scene for this game or what.

1) pop a 3oC
2) do PoE 28
4) return to step 1.

Yeah I saw this on reddit earlier, it's good stuff.

i don't get the need to farm 3oC

there are plenty of ultras in regular activities as it is

i get 3 drops per 10-12 coins everyday, already have everything that can drop from engrams

you'll just keep on getting dupes and then vent in frustration

3oC farm is like gambling. DON'T DO IT

t0rment

1) pop a 3oC
2) do PoE 28
4) return to step 1.

but you need to play PoE though.
sad.gif

J-Skee

Hello, Destiny Community.

I have a question regarding exactly how to purchase the game. I have an unopened copy of the original Destiny (came with a PS4) & wanted to just jump into the Taken King, but as I was searching for the expansion, I see that I can only buy it at $60. Isn't that a little much? Would be grateful for some answers on this. Thank you.

Top Bottom