• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I did the 36 playlist and because we were going through the strikes so fast I was using a coin every 2 strikes.

How many strikes do you think it took you to get all of those engrams? Or another way to see the question: how many coins did it take until you saw an exotic engram?

Mupod

Crossroads

YVrZjj1.jpg

k1t4j

DGaf, can you recommend me a good vendor, any vendor, weapon I can spend my marks on?

Just reached the cap of 200 and don't know what to buy. I already have everyone's favorite DO Scout, New Monarchy's LMG and Vanguard Sniper 100ys.

Me and my buddy are looking to raid. He's 290 somethin, I'm 299. Last week was the first time I tried it and I got as far as the sisters. So I haven't faced Oryx yet, but I kind if know the machanics. Need 4 more for a fresh raid, newbies and vets welcome.
1. xx_BATMANx
2. Spongenugget

Let's do it!

I can join. PSN: MandrakeUK

18 maps from Year One (11 at launch, 3 from TDB, 4 from HoW)
"Good maps" = 5
8 maps from Year Two
"Good maps" = 2

About the same level of consistency.

What playlist does Crossroads come up in? Only map grimoire I'm missing.

it's in clash, control, salvage and probably skirmish.

To the group I raided with last night: Something has come up and I might not be able to make it until 11:30est at the earliest. You can replace me if you need to and I'm very sorry!

Need to get an oryx kill so if anybody drops from a raid group on him or if anyone wants to get a party started I have the checkpoint.

Padinn

Hey folks,
I'd like to do the weekly nightfall or the new raid (never raided before, but eager to try). I am a 290ish Titan, all subclasses maxed out. Please invite Padinn on PSN if you are interested...I'm also open to community invites.

Hey folks,
I'd like to do the weekly nightfall or the new raid (never raided before, but eager to try). I am a 290ish Titan, all subclasses maxed out. Please invite Padinn on PSN if you are interested...I'm also open to community invites.

I will add you to the community.

DGaf, can you recommend me a good vendor, any vendor, weapon I can spend my marks on?

Just reached the cap of 200 and don't know what to buy. I already have everyone's favorite DO Scout, New Monarchy's LMG and Vanguard Sniper 100ys.

New Monarchy shotgun and FWC hand cannon are pretty good.

Top Bottom