• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I have myself and a friend.

he needs the whole thing..but a oryx kill is fine if people just want to do that.

edit: just gonna do the whole thing with Ambitious and kyoufu..maybe..yes?

Well my titan needs to do from gorgoroth so I could start from the beginning if need be I suppose

Ambitious

Dunk Puzzle should trigger the sleeper simulant quest.
Lol it's just gonna be shards.

It will be cool if instead of loot it triggers a extra 'hard Mode' phase for Oryx, but that's wishful thinking.
Who are we kidding it's gonna end up being just a developer test room for fun jumping :p

Bye Lnkn!

KjEO49.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Good lord the restoritive mind fight is fucking atrocious. It's an automatic quit to orbit for me at this point

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Good lord the restoritive mind fight is fucking atrocious. It's an automatic quit to orbit for me at this point

It's fine with teammates who understand the fight. I just did it on Heroic without too much fuss with randoms. But I fucking hate when people quit to orbit at the start, as I just had happen. Just stick with it. Clear adds > Deposit orb > DPS boss as much as possible (sniper is ideal). Rinse and repeat. For the actual strike part you can skip pretty much everything after the first orb if the runner is fast and knows the route. Having a hunter with smoke bomb do it helps but isn't mandatory. On normal mode the entire strike is easy as shit, one of the quickest and easiest. Boggles my mind that people skip it on normal.

JayHayabusa

Starting Heroic Fear Embrace to kill Mar Zik for Touch of Malice

Anyone need to do this mission?

join on jayforone. Party is public

k1t4j

Really? as a warlock I love it, I grab the relic and from that moment onward its solar grenades and flame shield for days.

Deku Tree

daily crucible for marks

enemy team dies a couple of times then proceeds to sit in a corner and do nothing

they just want their marks

working as intended

Yeah the daily PvP right now has a lot of PvE players who don't care about winning and are just their for the marks.

I would lol if Bungie made a rule that you don't get marks unless you have at least 10 kills.

Gold_Loot

Sorry if I haven't responded to anyone if I received any invites. The wife just called me into the garage. There's a giant fricken crab in here:/

mispelled best strike in the game.

>grab relic
>throw a million grenades
>???
>profit

relic running as a Nightstalker is legit and I can even drop it to tether enemies. Maybe if you have bad teammates it's no fun, but that's Destiny anywhere.

Any tips for grinding for exotics with three of coins? Is the best way still just eye of gatelord or scourge of winter? Or strike Playlist maybe?

Ikkarus

I need this strike to get the exclusive warlock arms and people always quit this strike. :(

I honestly don't mind this strike just grab the relic and run to the point and the others should back you up. However we all know how unpredictable Blueberries can be.

Tovarisc

It will be day of joy when I'm done gearing up hunter via strikes, I'm so sick and tired of playing same two strikes over, over and over again because apparently game has only 2 fracking strikes.

deoee

The restoritive mind strike is a joke as Nightstalker with smoke bombs.
grab the relic, vanish in smoke - when it runs out a new one is ready

So I have this "Thrill Seeker" bounty that says kill 3 cursed thrall with melee without dying. None of my melee kills register. Is it bugged, or am I just missing the point?

MrDaravon

Ambitious I'm going to have to bow out of the Raid, I only had a very small window to start one up and I haven't heard anything. If I started now I'd have to bail partway sorry.

I am going to try to get x3 Nightfalls done though, if anyone needs Nightfalls hit me up. PSN: MrDaravon

It will be day of joy when I'm done gearing up hunter via strikes, I'm so sick and tired of playing same two strikes over, over and over again because apparently game has only 2 fracking strikes.

welcome to Year Two Destiny, where you play the same two maps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Top Bottom