• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Yeah the temp gaze grabber helps with the adds, allows for the DPS to do as much damage as the can as the shooting down of the orbs is one of the bigger problems I have encountered in that fight and this method allows for 3 full 20 second dps phases.

Since, in my experience, people seem to struggle with two 'Tanks' this method allows for a more consistent fight and when paired with enough burst (WoL, Tethers and Spindles) you can two phase him as well. In the long run it probably won't be as effective as having a competent team with good communication that can two Tank but it allows for some flexibility and isn't as tedious as one gazing every time.

Each gazer should easily be able to solo the next orb while the opposite guy has the gaze. With optimal WoL, tethers, and melting point I still think it's possible to one cycle him although I haven't tried that hard yet. We have killed him on the 7th orb before fwiw.

I'm mainly interested in what's fastest for the Heroic launch run, curious what the speed run record holders did. I heard there was a 36 minute clear but haven't seen the video.

Oscar

Any progress on the secret room?

I fell asleep drunk af at 4 am watching that one group on Live from Playstation.

deafmedal

Need 2 for daughters checkpoint in KF, come lend us a hand!

1. deafmedal- second time
2. deaf's buddy- first time
3. Agent (phantom8324)- first time
4. StrongBlackVine- drunk, and first time :p

Didn't get any good drops from NF or the raid. Ran them both 3x this week. On the other hand I did get ToM, 2 exotic swords, and Boolean Gemini.

The 25 sword kills in crucible is actually pretty easy as long as you play smart.

Daughters CP on my Titan and Oryx CP on my Hunter.

Who wants to form a group for a quick Oryx kill from either CP? Hopefully have better raiding luck today then I was having last night!

deafmedal

Daughters CP on my Titan and Oryx CP on my Hunter.

Who wants to form a group for a quick Oryx kill from either CP? Hopefully have better raiding luck today then I was having last night!

Although I think Vine is down for the count *zzzzz*

tp_Drewz. Don't have a tonne of time but we should get through daughters easy enough. Oryx will see how it goes lol.

stephen, deafmedal is at daughters - there ya go

Thanks, iPad was on previous page for some reason so saw the full group and that was it.

Need two for ps4 raid, sisters checkpoint. We havent beat oryx before if your okay to deal with that. Experienced help would be much appriciated but well take anyone.

GutZ31

Thank you for the raid experience!

Had a blast - Couldn't have had a better team (ruthless and Kyofu, too!)

I know Antheia enjoyed as did Digit.

Many thanks!

Add them, they're not Gaffer's but they love gaming!
It was a very smooth raid, even with my strange explanations of the mechanics.

Notch boss gorged on new raiders, and the jump puzzle claimed more victims.

Ruthless and Kyofu are top tier players, and always bring their A game.
Thanks to them, we had little need to worry about being perfect.

Thank you guys for helping out, was fun.

Top Bottom