• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Here is something interesting regarding destiny's future.

Will spoiler tag everything just incase

So while digging around for stuff I noticed people have come across this quest. http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/1024523346-classified

Now the interesting thing here is the location of some of the parts of the quest.

The Last City, Earth
City Perimeter, Earth

The description of The Last City says "Home of the Guardians. Gather beneath the Traveler to regroup, rearm, and form new alliances."

The skeptic in me is saying this is just visiting PvP maps on earth however the dreamer is was standing looking off the tower and noticed that the City Perimeter is a big forest and we know Bungie has a forest built already
Forest 1
Forest2

Those mountains also look somewhat like what is in the background of the forest seen on the city perimeter from the tower.

I had a feeling based on all references to cabal and the skyburners communicating with cabal outside of our solar system that the next piece of content would be cabal themed. Perhaps it still is and we have to go to the Last City to regroup, rearm and form new alliances? It could be a interesting new social space or combat zone.

The power of the Spindle. That was pretty awesome, shows what happens when you have a full team of people that know what they are doing.

Lol my thoughts exactly. I'm now convinced my DPS teams stink :p

For speed runs it'd still be better to grab the gaze once more then finish it with the second orb on the first cycle instead of resetting like that. Otherwise there aren't huge time chunks to make up in that run, but it can clearly be improved.

-Not aware of any way to shorten Totem encounter.
-Barely 1 cycled Warpriest, could be a bit faster.
-2 cycled Golgi w one gaze strat, could def be faster. I wonder if a good gazer could get in the pool with them and add a little DPS.
-2 cycled Daughters. Obviously can't 1-cycle but second kill could be faster since one guy died. Interesting that they killed the singing Daughter each time.
-4 cycled Oryx because zzzzz. Only way to shave tiny time in this encounter is speedy Doxology staggers, blight detonations and Shade kills.

Light, Lkn and I looking to do full raid. Three spots.

From the very start? PSN ShikiAoi,

Here is something interesting regarding destiny's future.

Will spoiler tag everything just incase

So while digging around for stuff I noticed people have come across this quest. http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/1024523346-classified

Now the interesting thing here is the location of some of the parts of the quest.

The Last City, Earth
City Perimeter, Earth

The description of The Last City says "Home of the Guardians. Gather beneath the Traveler to regroup, rearm, and form new alliances."

The skeptic in me is saying this is just visiting PvP maps on earth however the dreamer is was standing looking off the tower and noticed that the City Perimeter is a big forest and we know Bungie has a forest built already
Forest 1
Forest2

Those mountains also look somewhat like what is in the background of the forest seen on the city perimeter from the tower.

I had a feeling based on all references to cabal and the skyburners communicating with cabal outside of our solar system that the next piece of content would be cabal themed. Perhaps it still is and we have to go to the Last City to regroup, rearm and form new alliances? It could be a interesting new social space or combat zone.

Well there is lot of area around the tower in the concept art, maybe in destiny 2 we will saw them. You could also see the taken there

LTWood12

For speed runs it'd still be better to grab the gaze once more then finish it with the second orb on the first cycle instead of resetting like that. Otherwise there aren't huge time chunks to make up in that run, but it can clearly be improved.

-2 cycled Golgi w one gaze strat, could def be faster. I wonder if a good gazer could get in the pool with them and add a little DPS.
-2 cycled Daughters. Obviously can't 1-cycle but second kill could be faster since one guy died. Interesting that they killed the singing Daughter each time.
-4 cycled Oryx because zzzzz. Only way to shave tiny time in this encounter is speedy Doxology staggers, blight detonations and Shade kills.

Getting on. Sending chat invites.

Destiny GAF Community is accepting requests effective immediately.

If you have requested to be added over the last 48 hours by PM on NeoGAF, congratulations, you have likely been cleared.
Your next step to claiming entry should be checking your notifications for invites to Destiny GAF Community.
If you can not find an invite in your notifications, please wait 30 minutes, and request an invitation from one of the mods again.

Only request another invite after you have checked your notifications, as the Community will not automatically show up in your friends list/Communities.

For reference, the current mods for the group are;
iRAWRasaurus
Hawkian
Afrocious
GutZ31
Boguester

If you are still looking to be invited, PM one of us your PSN and GAF ID. We will not accept requests asking from the PS4. You must PM from NeoGAF.

We thank you all for your past, and continued support.
Shameful copy and paste cause I am lazy to type :p

Avixph

Any two people willing to help me with the scent of the worm chest? Can't get to the platforms in time because of the ghost scans.

Psn: Phillax

Thank you for the raid experience!

Had a blast - Couldn't have had a better team (ruthless and Kyofu, too!)

I know Antheia enjoyed as did Digit.

Many thanks!

Add them, they're not Gaffer's but they love gaming!

It was a very smooth raid, even with my strange explanations of the mechanics.

Notch boss gorged on new raiders, and the jump puzzle claimed more victims.

Ruthless and Kyofu are top tier players, and always bring their A game.
Thanks to them, we had little need to worry about being perfect.

Thank you guys for helping out, was fun.

Always happy to help. VoG is my favorite activity in Destiny.

Jumping puzzle with first timers was a blast, those reactions.

That gatekeepers kill was super pro-mode :p

TsuWave

them raid exclusive drops are pretty rare. been running dust palace over and over for god knows how long and haven't seen it drop once.

Yeah a team with 6 ToM can easily kill both sister in one phase. I think Golgoroth is going to be the most interesting fight to develop a speed strat for Hardmode/Hypothetical Challenge Mode it will require some tinkering to get the perfect strat down and for it to become instinctual.

Any two people willing to help me with the scent of the worm chest? Can't get to the platforms in time because of the ghost scans.

Psn: Phillax

There's a way to cheese it... you can wall jump from start to finish on the left wall

What class are you playing with? I can solo with titan and hunter with time to spare, so you can certainly do it by yourself.

You can pull out the ghost while mid-jump, don't need to hold it.

Great. Psn Tigerheli

Got ya,

1. Kilau
2. Eilt
3. 7thAssassin
4. madpeon
5. Commish
6. Subtervotion

Okay, raid set to start at daughters and then finish oryx.

I'm interested. 301 hunter have cleared the raid before.

Psn: madpeon

I'd be down if you aren't getting started for another 30 minutes. Getting the kids ready for bed. Psn the7thAssassin

Good run over all. Everyone killed ogres fast everytime and elite had the mad (long) jumps.

Turns out I got the gauntlets after all. But only 300. Oh well.

Kaiken

Banned
I'm willing to join but I have a newbie who would like to do it once.

Edit: I nevermind, too many people jumped at it. Anyway need 4 people looking to do a fresh raid.

Veteran here and will also bring a noob in about 30 mins if you don't find a full group by then.

xCobalt

I'm willing to join but I have a newbie who would like to do it once.

Edit: I nevermind, too many people jumped at it. Anyway need 4 people looking to do a fresh raid.

Willing to take someone who hasn't done the raid yet? I'm sitting at about 290 light.

12095151_446665678873524_4170851390240450260_o.jpg

You get an Orb, AND YOU GET AN ORB! EVERYONE GETS ORBS!

NastyBook

Need 2 for King's Fall Noob raid. At Golgoroth. One called in (minimumhippo), the other (mandiller) is nowhere to be found.

PSN: GibbShift.

Top Bottom