• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

GhaleonEB

I'm around for raidin'. Not sure if the group I was with last night is planning to be on - we got to daughters and then I bailed out of exhaustion.

NastyBook

I AM A FUCKING IDIOT.

Edit: Now that that's out of the way, does anybody have the Golgoroth CP? I, in my infinite idiocy, forgot that I killed him with a random group last night and screwed up my team's checkpoints by bringing them post fight.

JackHerer

Finally beat the raid tonight. Great experience that requires some pretty tight teamwork and all players knowing their role and being in sync to succeed. I got the shotgun, auto rifle, and cloak plus some shards.

Raid matchmaking would be a mess. I didn't get through the deathsingers until after going to a third group in which I got lucky and everyone was experienced and we beat it the second try. There always seemed to be one person who wasn't paying attention or didn't know what to do. Then inevitably people start to quit... In game LFG system needs to happen though.

Anyone need to do the taken champion quest at the Rocketyard? I'm already here so I can invite. Can't ever find other players here to help.

I AM A FUCKING IDIOT.

Edit: Now that that's out of the way, does anybody have the Golgoroth CP? I, in my infinite idiocy, forgot that I killed him with a random group last night and screwed up my team's checkpoints by bringing them post fight.

Yeah I should have it on my warlock.

if you still need it

rc213

Woah, Hunter bringing the good luck tonight.

Undying Mind dropped Mark of The Undying Class Item for my Titan
Echo Chamber dropped Theosyion Gauntlets for my Warlock
Plus an Exotic Engram that turned into a 290 Telesto!!!

hydruxo

36be7861409bb0207b75fd0b46354dea.gif

Top Bottom