• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Namikaze1

Looks like we may not be attempting the flawless today. Haven't heard from the others. Sushi, if you're still interested, we are most likely doing it on Saturday.

So envious of you guys who have multiple raid clears each week on 3 characters. I've yet to be able to complete it ONCE. Talk about soul crushing :'(

Gordon

Gah I have a huge stack of exotic engrams amassing in my vault but I'm still stuck 1 light short of 300. Do they start rolling 310 when you're 300 exactly or is it some amount above that? #Forever2.9x10^2

Any tips on soloing the last story mission? The mission requires you to stay mobile, but the poison or the floating stoves get me every time.

Any tips on soloing the last story mission? The mission requires you to stay mobile, but the poison or the floating stoves get me every time.
Assuming you are talking about Fear's Embrace: Don't move from your spawn spot. Sounds weird but it works. Save your heavy for when adds rush and use your sniper on the boss. Move when the red circle appears or to grab ammo but always go back to the spawn.

xinek

If it's the mission I think you're talking about, I followed some recommendations for staying in the alcove near the start. It's also where you also respawn when you die. It still took a couple tries, but that did it.

MrDaravon

Got this from a faction package, this potentially any good for PvE? I've seen people mention this as a decent sniper rifle, and I'm hurting for a non-exotic (aka Black Spindle) Solar sniper.

LIqiM2R.jpg

Not sure if it's worth infusing up. I keep getting 1000-Yard Stares but they're always Void.

Arrrammis

Got this from a faction package, this potentially any good for PvE? I've seen people mention this as a decent sniper rifle, and I'm hurting for a non-exotic (aka Black Spindle) Solar sniper.

LIqiM2R.jpg

Not sure if it's worth infusing up. I keep getting 1000-Yard Stares but they're always Void.
Try it out, there's no damage penalty in normal (non-raid/heroic) activities. If you like it, fuse it!

inthrall

LIqiM2R.jpg

1000 yard stare is probably better, the element shouldn't matter too much. Ultimately though, play with the one you like, they both work when you shoot it

Ikkarus

LIqiM2R.jpg

Not sure if it's worth infusing up.
The impact is fairly low. I'd personally hold off infusing it. 1000-Yard Stare is my personal choice of sniper for both PVE and PVP.

2 hours of crucible and a metric ton of lag later, i am at... 4 of 25 sword kills.

Phasing through someone with a sliver of health and then dying to bare melee? Lovely.

Anyone wanna help eachother knock this utterly shit quest out of the way so i can move the fuck on?

Psn RadicalVelocity

LIqiM2R.jpg

Buy the vendor 1000-Yard Stare. Already solar and a better sniper.

SkylineRKR

Tao isn't bad, I have one with a 5th shot and its a lot like Praedyth, extremely fast ROF.

But for PvE its sort of worthless, 1000 yard stare is far better.

anx10us

Banned
invite sent!

still looking for 2 more for blind King's Fall action!

1. blamite
2. ghastlygoobie
3. Pandora012
4. WestonianB

Yes please

psn aanx10uss

no exprience of start but have done gorgon, sisters and tried oryx ...

need fragments as well ;-)

MrDaravon

Buy the vendor 1000-Yard Stare. Already solar and a better sniper.

Oh lord the vendor one is Solar? How the fuck did I miss that lol. I'll check this thing out to see how it feels but I'll probably just buy the vendor one, I like the gun I just keep getting Void ones from packages.

Jrmint

Have you guys talked about that Luke Smith interview with Planet Destiny? It was really a pleasure to listen to.

Luke sounded so genuine and honest throughout it.

Oscar

Felt pressured to buy something with my marks because I was capped.

Bought The Villany from FWC, stats looked solid for Iron Banner coming up.

R0ckman

So is there no Suros legendary sniper rifle? I have a common one I like for pvp (JLL-19), but I'd like a legendary for a chance at more stability.

Top Bottom