• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Deku Tree

Of my 11 kills now, only one has been with a blade.

Tried the legacy playlists for over an hour a few days ago, 0 kills

Having better luck in daily rift. When the lag doesn't have me falling short, phasing through people, not getting heavy ammo from box... Haha

Best I can tell you is grab heavy and hide until everyone has spent their rockets. Then wait behind corners and wreck people when they run towards you. Took me a few matches but it wasn't too bad (this was when I didn't realize that you could kill them with the hilt alone.).

Deku Tree

Not sure if people realize that rift is a pretty good way for bad PvPers to get the chaperone quest done. I believe that when you dunk with TLW equipped you get about 20% of the way toward completion. And I think you also get quest percentage points for forward progress on the spark too.

Mindlog

Just played Fear's Embrace for the first time on my Titan. Total cakewalk, but still my favorite mission by far. More encounters like this please Bungie!

Not sure if people realize that rift is a pretty good way for bad PvPers to get the chaperone quest done. I believe that when you dunk with TLW equipped you get about 20% of the way toward completion. And I think you also get quest percentage points for forward progress on the spark too.

No, Rumble is best. There's plenty of people in there doing their sword quest that will help you immensely.

No, Rumble is best. There's plenty of people in there doing their sword quest that will help you immensely.

Oh, so you're one of those people, killing us innocent swordrunners who're just trying to get that stupid PvP requirement out of the way. :p

We established a bit of a mini Fight Club on the outside of Burning Shrine yesterday. Kept trading kills. It was awesome.

SkylineRKR

If you're a hunter and doing the sword quest, use Stalker. Really, it helps a fuck ton. A lot of moments where guys would just walk past me and I could slap them.

Deku Tree

Do I have to dismantle anything to do the gunsmith rank 5 first curse exotic quest?

Not sure if I should save some of my legendary garbage handcannons or not...

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Pvp question. I play a Titan. I cannot OHK with melee unless it's shoulder charge. Not even storm first.

Can other classes OHK melee? I'm almost positive I get one shotted frequently. A scenario usually goes like this: I turn a corner and come face to face with the enemy. I storm fist. They take some damage. They punch me. I die.

Wtf is Titan melee gimped? I could write it off to maybe I wasn't full health I just thought I was.... But this happens a lot so I don't think that's the case.

Just got my warlock raid ready
Anyone want to do a quick run up to and including warpriest

Its my last chance to get a ghost this week

Born2Live

Of my 11 kills now, only one has been with a blade.

Tried the legacy playlists for over an hour a few days ago, 0 kills

Having better luck in daily rift. When the lag doesn't have me falling short, phasing through people, not getting heavy ammo from box... Haha

Best I can tell you is grab heavy and hide until everyone has spent their rockets. Then wait behind corners and wreck people when they run towards you. Took me a few matches but it wasn't too bad (this was when I didn't realize that you could kill them with the hilt alone.).

Try the Mayhem Playlist. I completed the Guardian kills in four matches two of which were on my Vita. The quicker heavy ammo spawns made it a breeze.

Ty

Oh, so you're one of those people, killing us innocent swordrunners who're just trying to get that stupid PvP requirement out of the way. :p

We established a bit of a mini Fight Club on the outside of Burning Shrine yesterday. Kept trading kills. It was awesome.

Yes, I'm one of those people trying to get the Chaperone PvP requirement out of the way. :p

I got my sword kills elsewhere. I suffered for those too.

MrS

Banned
Anybody want to raid? Up to Golgoroth and one of our team had to go. Please know what to do. Join on Mr-Stephen

Pvp question. I play a Titan. I cannot OHK with melee unless it's shoulder charge. Not even storm first.

Can other classes OHK melee? I'm almost positive I get one shotted frequently. A scenario usually goes like this: I turn a corner and come face to face with the enemy. I storm fist. They take some damage. They punch me. I die.

Wtf is Titan melee gimped? I could write it off to maybe I wasn't full health I just thought I was.... But this happens a lot so I don't think that's the case.

Only a bladedancer with backstab blink strike can definitely OHK and that sometimes works from the front. Sunbreaker melee with a full charge can OHK all but max armour builds I believe.

Exotics don't count.

I deleted 2 Thorns for Ace of Spades :p

Worth it.

tumblr_inline_no0lrj2oxT1rv6y7k_540.png

I'm just pulling your leg, I would do the same thing. If Holliday ever gives me that quest, that is.

Ha I know, don't worry. Do you not have TLW? I have no idea how I actually got it.

Worth it.

tumblr_inline_no0lrj2oxT1rv6y7k_540.png

Ha I know, don't worry. Do you not have TLW? I have no idea how I actually got it.

I do, have had it for a long time. My Hunter even has a 310 version.

It might be tied to your Crucible Rank. I only hit Crucible Rank 3 on my Titan recently, maybe I should go and have a talk with Holliday nwo.

EL CUCO

I regret dismantling all my 280+ heavys. Totally forgot that I needed them to unlock the exotic sword the quest.

Edit: Bottom page failure.

I've come around on The Impossible Machines. They're solid for PvP. Landfall is a good way to jump into a Stormcaller super.

I need to get cracking on my Warlock. My Hunter is just one point shy of 300 Light (and that's without my 310 TLW equipped). My Titan is sitting on the lofty 306 Light Throne. Now my baby Warlock just needs to get some love.

Top Bottom