• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

DarKshodaN

Doing the Taken war Quest at the rocketbase , need to kill 1 Champion, feel free to join.

Psn id: darkshodan84

No mic

Edit: nevermind, Hes down already

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Is Raid gear the only way to get 300+ Light? I havent seen any engrams decrypt above 300.

It's possible to get 300 gear. I've gotten a body armor and artifact at 300 light but past that...KF raid is the only way to go past 300.

Lima

Hung Jury with Full Auto. Hmm do I want this over my 310 vendor HJ is he question. Firefly is a good perk for mobs.

Yeah he said that on the Planet Destiny Podcast. Didn't talk strats.

Could be weapons of light plus teather plus melting point plus 310 exotic swords.

Boss goes down fast like that... Then once boss is down no more adds spawn.

Just looked up melting point and saw a Datto video where they used that plus tether on the Shield Bros. Definitely worth trying next time that strike comes around. The bar has been set.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Hung Jury with Full Auto. Hmm do I want this over my 310 vendor HJ is he question. Firefly is a good perk for mobs.

I feel like full auto is a luxury I can do without. The triple tap is just too good on that gun.

3 clears of Kings Fall this week on 3 chars in 3 different LFG pugs. Feel like I have finished the game, good timing too I eagerly await Uncharted Collection next week.

I still have the entire PVP chain to do, plus chaperone, plus finding out about the exotics I still haven't seen (sleeper, etc). Not too crazy about heroic mode raid though, might just wait a while to step in since just normal was plenty hard enough for me.

MfuG44w.jpg

Hedge

If I were to run a raid for the first time tomorrow as a hunter - anything I should know/bring with me? Ammo consumables are a given, of course.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
If I were to run a raid for the first time tomorrow as a hunter - anything I should know/bring with me? Ammo consumables are a given, of course.

Take your Bones of Eao (doesnt matter if theyre 170) and a good sniper rifle.

SkylineRKR

Yeah I got TAS from Psions. Its from any Cabal strike.

Why did bungie bother to nerf the ghorn even though they left it as y1 weapon while swords totally break y1 content ?

Puzzles me.

Swords are too fun, and way too OP. Bet your ass they will be nerfed (because its too fun), either the ammo count or something worse.

SheHateMe

Sooooooo, when have you been able to just start a raid by yourself?!?

Currently in the raid by accident, yet it's letting me play it.

Trakan

I personally think that you have serious design issue if solution / counter to enemy ability or weapon is "Run away and hope he doesn't catch you". At least with bladedancers you can try shotty + melee combo, and hope you get lucky hits between invincibility frames given by attack spam.

Sunsinger and Stormcaller warlocks can be countered by putting bullet or two through their heads, voidlock same if you see him coming.

Gunslinger and Nightstalker can be countered by fast and accurate shots while giving edge to gunslinger for obvious reason [OHK revolver], bladedancer is pure bullshit by design.

Defender titan... just don't go to his bubble, done. Striker is easy to counter if you see him coming, next to impossible if he get supers leapfisting action activated. Sunbreaker is pure bullshit by design.

But then I have already issues with believing that Bungie really cares about balance and meta of PvP so I'm tad biased.

I've said it in the past, but I should have mentioned it again. The damage reduction is high, it should die to a high impact sniper headshot. Everything else about the super is fine though. I use the same strategy as when I hear a Golden Gun get popped, I just run in the opposite direction.

This video is super long and there are different strats for some of the bosses but I watched this video before I did the raid so I had sort of an idea what the mechanics are for each boss. None are really terribly complex but there are 4-5 things for each boss you have to know, so going in blind isn't going to work unless its a blind run and everyone is learning together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4JVg9Hpc8k

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hmm I was just about to hop on but nothing psn related is working

Deku Tree

This is my guess for how you get the last three calcified fragments... It's probably hard...

1) Complete Warpriest HM challenge.
2) Complete Gorgoth HM challenge.
3) Complete Oryx HM challenge.

Not sure exactly what the challenges are though.... But they probably have a timer and some conditions that need to be met.

Hedge

This video is super long and there are different strats for some of the bosses but I watched this video before I did the raid so I had sort of an idea what the mechanics are for each boss. None are really terribly complex but there are 4-5 things for each boss you have to know, so going in blind isn't going to work unless its a blind run and everyone is learning together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4JVg9Hpc8k

Oh wow, thank you very much!

blamite

A friend and I are looking to do a mostly blind run of King's Fall but we need four more, anyone want to join? We're a ~290 Warlock and Titan. Send a PSN message or something to "blamite" if you want in! No spoilers please!

blackflag

Any fresh raids starting? I've done oryx this week but I need to do everything again because I just unlocked the quest

Psn casmith7509 Titan

Top Bottom