• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

border

I don't really know anything about King's Fall, but I am told that good snipers and good scout rifles are important.

I have 3 versions of 1000-Yard Stare available to me. If I am looking to gear up for the raid, which version should I start infusing?

Vendor version - Solar - Triple Tap, Perfect Balance, Mulligan
Variant 1 - Void - Partial Refund, Perfect Balance/Casket Mag, Mulligan
Variant 2 - Void - Last Resort, Skip Rounds, Firefly

Is there any particular type of Scout Rifle or scout perks that I should be looking for? I got a couple good ones last week from Armsday --- one with Firefly and one with Unflinching.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I don't really know anything about King's Fall, but I am told that good snipers and good scout rifles are important.

I have 3 versions of 1000-Yard Stare available to me. If I am looking to gear up for the raid, which version should I start infusing?

Is there any particular type of Scout Rifle or scout perks that I should be looking for? I got a couple good ones last week from Armsday --- one with Firefly and one with Unflinching.

Vendor IMO

BLCKATK

Anyone doing a Fresh Kings Fall raid today? Looking for a group. My PSN is Azys_, 299 Titan. I've been through the raid before.

Namikaze1

310 Last Word from that primary engram. All 3 guardians now have a 310 primary weapon. First I need the marks to infuse that shit to my Hung Jury. I only have a single mark to my name. I spent them all on Vertigo.

Vendor sniper is great for the raid.
Dead Orbit has a great scout, but it's not as important as the sniper. i think any decent scout will do.

todd360

So I completed all of the Petra and variks quests and I didn't receive an exotic scout rifle. Am I missing something here?

Purged, and potentially new Destiny GAF Community Members

I am getting somewhat strange reports, after already approving and adding many users.
Some users are reporting that they were given an approval message, or none at all, and when visiting their Community page, the DGAF community was not there.

For anyone having similar issues, please try searching for DGAF again in the Discover Communities section.
After you find it, try opening it to see if you get a Join Community button like this.

If you still are not approved after trying this, you likely requested from PSN before sending me, or another admin your information, making our invitations rendered useless.

Not everyone should have this problem, but it's an annoying one that is happening to people that didn't get the memo about how to get proper approval.

If you have any detailed questions about your membership status, please PM me, GutZ31, on NeoGAF.

For anyone just looking to join, PM one of the mods with your PSN and GAF ID, as well as the subject directed at Destiny GAF Community.
iRAWRasaurus
Afrocious
Boguester
GutZ31
Hawkian

Thank you all for your patience, and ever continued support.

Reposting since I saw some post about joining the DGAF ps4 community.

Tovarisc

Just got void sword to phase where I just wait for next Wednesday and next up would be solar sword. My option for doing kills for that sword are either Sunsinger or Gunslinger. What do you guys think, which would give me kills faster? Most likely doing them through playing Mayhem.

Also I can have two active sword questlines at same time, right? Void sword is sitting on my warlock. Also for questline glitch to work all I need to have is exotic sword in inventory?

SkylineRKR

I'm rank 2. So once I hit 3 she will present the gun to me?

Yeah. Its what happened to me. I did lost and found over a week ago, but came up short on Rank 3, about 2 bounties. Had to wait to last Tuesday to do those and obtain Rank 3 and that sealed it. Returned to the Reef and she had it right away.

I don't know if you have to complete all of Variks quests too, but I did it out of boredom anyway.

Agent Singh

Neo Member
Ok, we need 1 for Daughters checkpoint... guys who signed up for the fresh run feel free to join another group if you don't want to wait for us- I get it ;)

Dude don't think i'm gonna make it for the fresh run now, so letting the spot open up. Will hopefully get to raid at some point with some gaffers. Tried joining some randoms and it was horrible. Couldn't go through with it and had to quit.

Killed Oryx on my Titan.

2 Moldering Shards.

Bungie please.

Two%20chimpanzees%20hug%20each%20other%20to%20keep%20warm%20at%20Qingdao%20Zoo%20in%20Qingdao

I know that feel. used 20 mouldering shards, got two moldering shards and a warlock bond I had just received but at a lower level.

I know its been said by absolutely everyone whose done it but, I'd just like add my voice to it. Whoever designed the collect materials part of the sword quest wants sacking/never be allowed near video game design again. How anyone looked at that and thought oooh thats a good idea wants sectioning

While i'm ranting on that, the Taken War quest for a 310 artefact, why is that so fucking long and why do everything x3, if you've done it on one character you should get a boost on the other. Its not learning how to play the game, its fucking tedious

This is what a weekend of trying to clean up quests does to you

We'll reduce the grind, they said.

310 Last Word from that primary engram. All 3 guardians now have a 310 primary weapon. First I need the marks to infuse that shit to my Hung Jury. I only have a single mark to my name. I spent them all on Vertigo.

Was anybody still around for flawless? I just got online, could do it now.

Lan_97

Anyone running a fresh raid? First time through, but I've looked through a few videos/guides.

PSN: LanZero_97
294 Warlock

Two%20chimpanzees%20hug%20each%20other%20to%20keep%20warm%20at%20Qingdao%20Zoo%20in%20Qingdao

I know that feel. used 20 mouldering shards, got two moldering shards and a warlock bond I had just received but at a lower level.

Wow that sucks. I usually get shafted by the other bosses but Oryx always gives me loot.

I had no shards on me, having used them last week. So Oryx decided to be thoughtful and give me two. ><

At least I got the Scout Rifle on my Hunter earlier, even though I promptly infused it into my Hawkmoon.

Deku Tree

2 hours of crucible and a metric ton of lag later, i am at... 4 of 25 sword kills.

Phasing through someone with a sliver of health and then dying to bare melee? Lovely.

Anyone wanna help eachother knock this utterly shit quest out of the way so i can move the fuck on?

Psn RadicalVelocity

Use the hilt even when you don't have heavy. It's a two hit kill... and play in the legacy playlist. Word on the street is that the player pool there is generally pretty bad at PvP.

Use the hilt even when you don't have heavy. It's a two hit kill... and play in the legacy playlist. Word on the street is that the player pool there is generally pretty bad at PvP.

Of my 11 kills now, only one has been with a blade.

Tried the legacy playlists for over an hour a few days ago, 0 kills

Having better luck in daily rift. When the lag doesn't have me falling short, phasing through people, not getting heavy ammo from box... Haha

Top Bottom