• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

SkylineRKR

I think I want Skyburners. Its the only Hunter exotic thats eluded me so far, and the heavy spawns orbs sounds good, does it proc with the exotic sword?

Also, orbs grant special ammo sounds good.

And is it possible to get Don't Touch Me from engrams? After so many Ahamkara's I'm starting to think its another Red Death and i'll have to waste marks.

I think I want Skyburners. Its the only Hunter exotic thats eluded me so far, and the heavy spawns orbs sounds good, does it proc with the exotic sword?

Also, orbs grant special ammo sounds good.

And is it possible to get Don't Touch Me from engrams? After so many Ahamkara's I'm starting to think its another Red Death and i'll have to waste marks.

It does. It's really good.

And yeah, I got my Don't Touch Me's from an Engram during the first weekend.

Mupod

I'm used to people shooting me through walls with their laggy Eraser guns, but a Warlock just punched me from behind one. That's new.

CBgLkBw.gif

SkylineRKR

It does. It's really good.

And yeah, I got my Don't Touch Me's from an Engram during the first weekend.

Sounds like the best Hunter exotic then. Graviton isn't that good, Shade step isn't really needed and outside of farming I can do without Keen Scout. Though I guess its nice to have step + KS in crucible. Predator is dunno anyway, I rather shoot my targets. Though Grasps with invis is a really good lifesaver, and a useful exotic as well. But yeah, chasing Skyburners from now on, lel.

Deku Tree

Arc sniper with ridiculous aim assist and zoom, but I'll only use it for an arc burn activity.

I have a 300 hereafter for that purpose. Gonna dump my 310 hereafter (and other stuff) into my spindle once they dump it down to 290.

BTW, not sure why, but the other day my 300 black spindle seemed to be doing the same exact crit damage to gologoroth as my team-mates 310 spindle... 94k crit with a teather and no wol.

I have a 300 hereafter for that purpose. Gonna dump my 310 hereafter (and other stuff) into my spindle once they dump it down to 290.

BTW, not sure why, but the other day my 300 black spindle seemed to be doing the same exact crit damage to gologoroth as my team-mates 310 spindle... 94k crit with a teather and no wol.

yeah light level dps is still not a 100% understood, i do the same dps with 310 1000 yard stare as a 303 as i do as a 307.

i think 10 light levels makes the difference in dps, but weapon light over 300 does not give you a dps boost if you are 300+

mandiller

Anyone up for the raid on PS4 starting at Golgoroth? I have the checkpoint. Hoping to start in half an hour.

Add yourself to the list and add my on psn if you're interested (psn: mandiller)

1. Mandiller

Phear

Play the game and make daily sacrifices to demigods of RNG.

So it's basically impossible for me to get it.

How fucked is PvP? I did extremely well and enjoyed up until last week. Its a shotgun lagfest, out of 50 games today, i didnt enjoy a single one.

How fucked is PvP? I did extremely well and enjoyed up until last week. Its a shotgun lagfest, out of 50 games today, i didnt enjoy a single one.

When Xur sells Legacy Primary Exotic Engrams, that will be your best bet. Allegedly, the engrams are supposed to more likely decrypt into weapons you dont have. Then you can buy a Y2 version for 150 marks.

neoism

You mean Shaxx? You get NF level rewards. So basically 11 strange coins!

nah the weapon master has 4 weeklies?.. i did shaxx last wekk and only got 9 coins.. i havent played in two days now.. not really feelin it... was just wondering if you got anythang extra for doing the other 4...

Deku Tree

yeah light level dps is still not a 100% understood, i do the same dps with 310 1000 yard stare as a 303 as i do as a 307.

i think 10 light levels makes the difference in dps, but weapon light over 300 does not give you a dps boost if you are 300+

Oh yeah that makes sense. So if your weapon is 300 attack or higher and your light is 300 or higher, then you do no additional damage against 300 light enemies by being higher light or having higher attack weapons over 300.

Makes sense, but weird since an old 365 attack weapon would do more damage than a 300 attack weapon against Atheon for example.

If true then they are putting a stricter cap than before on how fast people can blast through old encounters if you are massively over leveled.

Your best bet might be playing Year 1 content and hoping it drops there, so you can buy the Year 2 version from the Kiosk. There's plenty of places Y1 exotics can drop.

Or hope and wait for Xur to sell it.

Anyone up for the raid on PS4 starting at Golgoroth? I have the checkpoint. Hoping to start in half an hour.

Add yourself to the list and add my on psn if you're interested (psn: mandiller)

1. Mandiller
2. Citizen_Insane
Sure, I need to do it on my hunter now that I got him to 295. Excited to try ToM in the raid for the first time.

Tovarisc

Not sure what you played last week, but what you experienced today is 99% of PvP in Destiny.

Mupod

I was just killed by someone I killed, dying on top of me. I think it was the golden gun explosion that knocked them into me just enough for it to count as a 'misadventure' death.

destiny pls

xPRUEAW.gif

Vault of Glass Hard or Crota's End Hard, and the Exotic chest/drop contained within.

This, and Prison of Elders. Always a chance of pulling an exotic out of the chest, if you have a Treasure Key.

I'm not sure, but I think you can even double your chances at an exotic drop by doing VoG normal mode, then hard mode. Same with Crota's End. I got my Red Death from the Deathsinger checkpoint on Normal.

darthbob

Today was a good day.

th0ZV4m.jpg

Thanks to deafmedal, phantom, keanburke, deathglobe, and frostburn for teaching me how to Deathsingers and their dad Oryx. <3

So glad to finally hit 300, beat Oryx, and attain his soul in weapon form all in the same freakin' day!

Zocano

I hate it too. Your best bet is gonna be Mayhem or Rumble, and then you get to enjoy spending 5 hours on a planet farming mats.

I would rather spend a week straight farming mats than trying to get these sword kills.

Rumble is garbage because everyone already uses shotguns. Impossible to get a kill that way. Literally can only get it on people who aren't paying attention to me.

E92 M3

I would rather spend a week straight farming mats than trying to get these sword kills.

Rumble is garbage because everyone already uses shotguns. Impossible to get a kill that way. Literally can only get it on people who aren't paying attention to me.

You can use hilt too. It's not too bad, just be a bit sneaky.

Top Bottom