• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I'm glad I got decent loot on my first week of raiding. This week has not been kind at all. I traded Oryx 20 shards for 2 shards + boots with shitty perks all around. Meh, I can always infuse after I get a full set of armor.

darthbob

I'm glad I got decent loot on my first week of raiding. This week has not been kind at all. I traded Oryx 20 shards for 2 shards + boots with shitty perks all around. Meh, I can always infuse after I get a full set of armor.

Yeah, everything week has been a busy except for KF. Got the Hand Cannon at 300 and the Gauntlets for my Titan at 306. No Kingslayer Shell, but I'm hopeful for next weekend.

Yeah, everything week has been a busy except for KF. Got the Hand Cannon at 300 and the Gauntlets for my Titan at 306. No Kingslayer Shell, but I'm hopeful for next weekend.

I've found 2 pieces of armor for my warlock so far. Both 300. It's like, why even bother when you can get that from blues.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I've got all 3 legendary swords at 295 and fully upgraded. Can I move all these to one character when doing the exotic quest which is at killing guardians in the crucible or am I too far ahead to do all 3 in 1 go? Really don't want to grind out all 3.

Also got the Highest Squidder cloak today and its pretty hot. Shame its only rare (285) I'd used it a lot if it was legendary.

RdDHBkk.jpg

mandiller

I may have only till 9 or so to play and I am inexperienced in the raid. But I'm level 295 and if you tell me what to do I will do it. Want me?

Sure if you want to join in for now. We're still trying to get a few people

1. Mandiller
2. Citzen_Insane
3. Azys_ (BLCKATK)
4. MiamiWesker

From Gorgoroth (PS4)

Light 297 Warlock Stormcaller XB1 looking to do the raid. Any part. Friends can't raid till after the reset but I want to try for some raid loot before that happens.

Message me if you need me!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Less issue with subclass, more issue with games shitty networking making PvP lagfest in warptown.

That's not lag. The suppression effect of Shadowshot kicks in a short while after the impact of the arrow. Its entirely too easy to outrun its area of effect even after being hit by it if you're not killed on hit.

border

I've got all 3 legendary swords at 295 and fully upgraded. Can I move all these to one character when doing the exotic quest which is at killing guardians in the crucible or am I too far ahead to do all 3 in 1 go? Really don't want to grind out all 3.

You can, though I think the problem is that every class is going to have one spec that isn't very good at the Elemental Kills part. Hunters will probably not be so strong at getting Solar or Void kills. Titans will be awful for Void kills (and not so great at arc). Warlock is probably the best all-around, but I don't think doing Solar kills with them would be very fun (especially since they seem to have nerfed grenade recharge during Radiance).

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You can, though I think the problem is that every class is going to have one spec that isn't very good at the Elemental Kills part. Hunters will probably not be so strong at getting Solar or Void kills. Titans will be awful for Void kills (and not so great at arc). Warlock is probably the best all-around, but I don't think doing Solar kills with them would be very fun (especially since they seem to have nerfed grenade recharge during Radiance).

As long as I can bypass the Crucible part by only doing it once I don't mind doing the other bits. Not really in a rush but thought get the Crucible done incase if can be fixed or something.

Tovarisc

That's not lag. The suppression effect of Shadowshot kicks in a short while after the impact of the arrow. Its entirely too easy to outrun its area of effect even after being hit by it if you're not killed on hit.

Considering it cancels out all supers and abilities, freezes you into spot for very long time and makes you take extra damage from all sources I think it's good that it has some delay trigger in it. Also I never do any running after taking direct hit from that bow, not even when in radiance with extra armor. If I do I got lucky and lag saved me.

Edit: Also that awful screen / aimpoint janking around is also tedious shit.

Enemy taking zero damage from grenade in second half is all about games shit tier networking, I bet player was red bar.

Top Bottom