• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Focus fire is not rumble exclusive. It just means getting an assist in pvp.

It's the easiest bounty to get, but I think the way it works is that you have to be in a fireteam and it must be your fireteam partner who gets the kill for your assist to count.

Assist on a random teammates' kill will NOT count.
It definitely doesn't just mean getting an assist. Bounties having to do with assists use the word "assists" freely. It's like the opposite, you getting the score for which someone ELSE gets an assist.

edit: Or I guess kills or assists may count? If you go by the description

the210

We have 5 doing a blind King's Fall, currently at the
Warpriest
, and we need one more to keep going! Anyone wanna help out? Again, we've gone in blind so far, so someone else going blind would be preferred. It's fine if you've done it before but NO SPOILERS please!

message blamite on PS4 for an invite!

I've never done the raids so don't know how much help I'd be but I'm willing to try psn THE210

It definitely doesn't just mean getting an assist. Bounties having to do with assists use the word "assists" freely. It's like the opposite, you getting the score for which someone ELSE gets an assist.

lol sorry i wrote the opposite of what i was trying to say

your fireteam teammate must get the assist for your kill to count for the bounty

randoms' assist will not count

i need coffee

phen0m24

Do I try to raid tonight or go to sleep early?

Did anyone figure out the slam dunk contest?

Did Luke ever respond to Drizzy's question?

Should I stop asking questions?
YES

The sun came out in New Jersey. It's craziness here.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol sorry i wrote the opposite of what i was trying to say

your fireteam teammate must get the assist for your kill to count for the bounty

randoms' assist will not count

i need coffee
Ya I think that's it if it's no counting for peopel for some reason. It doesn't mention "fireteam" but it would kind of make sense for the "focus fire" bounty to work that way

Namikaze1

Alright so King's Fall flawless run soon. In say 10 minutes or so.

Team:

Drizzay
Afro
Unstable
Wicked
Sentient
Myself

unstable will be streaming.

I really really want a Imago Loop with Triple Tap and Firefly.

Luke, I'll expect it in my post master.

Finally hit 1000 hours. 41.6 Days ....

Mupod

Focus fire is not rumble exclusive. It just means getting an assist in pvp.

It's the easiest bounty to get, but I think the way it works is that you have to be in a fireteam and it must be your fireteam partner who gets the kill for your assist to count.

Assist on a random teammates' kill will NOT count.

I just got it done in one Skirmish round (by myself). So there goes that theory, lol.

Alright so King's Fall flawless run soon. In say 10 minutes or so.

Team:

Drizzay
Afro
Unstable
Wicked
Sentient
Myself

unstable will be streaming.

Taking bets on who dies first? :p

I wanted to do hm VoG flawless but missed out cause I was on holiday; I don't feel the same way about King's Fall sadly, would have offered to join this endeavor otherwise.

Good luck everyone.

Jafku

When your Exotic Engram decrypts into a 290.

tumblr_n08pil5hdh1rd1krjk1.gif
A little late but I was suprised when my two exotic engrams decrypted into 290s when I realized my Hunter was LL 299. Wanted to slap myself

Admodieus

Any GAFers running King's Fall tonight and have room for one more? Really want another shot at the Ghost Shell and raid sniper or machine gun

Ran the Raid for the first time last night. It was a blast.

Three guys who had done it a bunch of times, three guys who had never done it.

We three noobs (new band name!) wanted to kind of feel our way through, but didn't want to be stuck running in circles for hours. So basically we just made a rule that we would try each segment 5 times, before saying screw it and letting the experts tell us the solution.

The only part we actually had to throw our hands up and ask for guidance for was the crota battle. Everything was smooth until the whole having to detonate bombs created by the ogres, and then the part where you had to run around without getting close to each other. In all honesty, I don't really think either of those phases/mechanics added much to the drama of the fight, they just felt like annoyances to get to the good parts.

Loot drops weren't great. I fed them to the weapons and armor I liked better. Hopefully next week the drops will be higher light/better perks. :D

Hedge

Any quests that give 300 light gear, aside from the nightfall and the CoO quests? I'm stuck at 295, gah. My ghost just keeps sitting at 293.

Namikaze1

Just dismantled 20 exotics. I regret nothing. I didn't cry. Nope. That's not a tear you see. Something just got stuck in my eye that's all. It's not like I didn't spend hundreds of hours collecting them or anything. Nope.

Thank god for kiosk!

phen0m24

Ran the Raid for the first time last night. It was a blast.

Three guys who had done it a bunch of times, three guys who had never done it.

We three noobs (new band name!) wanted to kind of feel our way through, but didn't want to be stuck running in circles for hours. So basically we just made a rule that we would try each segment 5 times, before saying screw it and letting the experts tell us the solution.

The only part we actually had to throw our hands up and ask for guidance for was the crota battle. Everything was smooth until the whole having to detonate bombs created by the ogres, and then the part where you had to run around without getting close to each other. In all honesty, I don't really think either of those phases/mechanics added much to the drama of the fight, they just felt like annoyances to get to the good parts.

Loot drops weren't great. I fed them to the weapons and armor I liked better. Hopefully next week the drops will be higher light/better perks. :D

Congrats! Glad you got it done.

(I called Oryx Crota last night too) :p

DarKshodaN

Need to do 5 crucible Games in a fireteam for the weekly crucible Quest.

Anyone up for it? Don't join if you like to win, i am Bad at pvp :p

SkylineRKR

Just dismantled 20 exotics. I regret nothing. I didn't cry. Nope. That's not a tear you see. Something just got stuck in my eye that's all. It's not like I didn't spend hundreds of hours collecting them or anything. Nope.

Thank god for kiosk!

Yep. Kiosk, and if there ever will be Y2 versions, you've discovered them so I guess there is no problem.

Though I can't buy NLB, lol. Because I sharded it way back. Grimoire is apparently not enough.

A little late but I was suprised when my two exotic engrams decrypted into 290s when I realized my Hunter was LL 299. Wanted to slap myself

Auwch, that has to sting even more. :p

Well, I did it. My Hunter hit the big 3. I really fucking dig the build I made, too. Tethering fools, smashing them with a sword and watching the orbs roll in. Thanks to Inverse Shadow and my high Intellect I can shoot a bow every minute or so. It's ridiculous.

Still need to level my Titan's new Ruin Wings. The guy's a fucking tank, though, I was cutting through mobs in King's Fall and laughing while I did it.

Next up: the Warlock.

Top Bottom