• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

When your Exotic Engram decrypts into a 290.

tumblr_n08pil5hdh1rd1krjk1.gif

Experienced raiders, 300+ light, must have raid emblem.... DLFG sucksss.

I have that stuff, but my brother doesn't..

Issue? Personally I dont care if you are experienced raider, 300+ light level, etc etc. Honestly I like helping new player more. Are you having issues finding a group? Do you read the thread?

Anyone running a fresh raid? First time through, but I've looked through a few videos/guides.

PSN: LanZero_97
294 Warlock

Anyone doing a Fresh Kings Fall raid today? Looking for a group. My PSN is Azys_, 299 Titan. I've been through the raid before.
Anybody want to raid? Up to Golgoroth and one of our team had to go. Please know what to do. Join on Mr-Stephen

Just got my warlock raid ready
Anyone want to do a quick run up to and including warpriest

Its my last chance to get a ghost this week
There are 4 post I found just by clicking a page or 2 ago.

Alot of people tend to just post wanting to do X and miss over a post that is also wanting to do X as well. Maybe they posted and forgot to check or had to leave etc etc. Still there is only a limited amount of DGAF members. Keep that in mind, could be a dead time when the thread is slow.

Normally I would offer to help, however RL takes priority.

skip

Is the 'focus fire' bounty bugged? I refuse to believe that in 5+ matches I haven't killed someone damaged by a teammate. I mean I just shot a dude with no shields on, what did he do damage himself?

I have to believe it's bugged, too. I kept this for several days of PvP play, hard to believe that not even through grenades/supers/heavy that it never completed.

SkylineRKR

Is the 'focus fire' bounty bugged? I refuse to believe that in 5+ matches I haven't killed someone damaged by a teammate. I mean I just shot a dude with no shields on, what did he do damage himself?

I'm sure this is bugged. Though I think I did get this when they had like one pixel of health left.

Jblanks

Issue? Personally I dont care if you are experienced raider, 300+ light level, etc etc. Honestly I like helping new player more. Are you having issues finding a group? Do you read the thread?

Alot of people tend to just post wanting to do X and miss over a post that is also wanting to do X as well. Maybe they posted and forgot to check or had to leave etc etc. Still there is only a limited amount of DGAF members. Keep that in mind, could be a dead time when the thread is slow.

Well one of those posts was asking for one person for Golgoroth, another was over 1.5 hours ago.

No I don't have an issue, I realize there's times where more people are willing; which is fine, I'll just wait. All I was saying it DestinyLFG requirements are ridiculous most of the time espeically when you have someone who hasn't done the raid.

He was talking about destinylfg.com, not DGAF :p

Trying to lfg Oryx this late in the week on Xbox is a futile endeavor. So many posts about "need experience", yet 95% of these people don't know wtf they're doing.

Mupod

It's Rumble. Kill an opponent damaged by an opponent.

Just finished a rumble match where I killed 3 or 4 people that had been damaged and no progress. Very last few seconds of the match I snuck up on two guys battling it out and I shotgunned both of them.

Also, stupid moment of the day: 2 people gang up on me to save the life of a sunbreaker with 10% hp and hammer of sol active, who then killed them...priorities people

Well one of those posts was asking for one person for Golgoroth, another was over 1.5 hours ago.

No I don't have an issue, I realize there's times where more people are willing; which is fine, I'll just wait. All I was saying it DestinyLFG requirements are ridiculous most of the time espeically when you have someone who hasn't done the raid.
Welp my apologizes I just made myself sound and appear as an idiot...misread on my part, so sorry..

He was talking about destinylfg.com, not DGAF :p
Meh maybe I should sleep...hmm

blamite

We have 5 doing a blind King's Fall, currently at the
Warpriest
, and we need one more to keep going! Anyone wanna help out? Again, we've gone in blind so far, so someone else going blind would be preferred. It's fine if you've done it before but NO SPOILERS please!

message blamite on PS4 for an invite!

deafmedal

Fresh run
1. deafmedal
2. Agent
3. SheHateMe
4. Agent_Singh
5. Kyoufu
6. dorssom

Guys, I am terribly sorry. Our checkpoint kill took a wee bit too long and neither phantom nor myself are going to be able to run again. Please don't hate me too much- next time :(

I did address that at the end, they could make it like tempered so it wouldn't matter when you did it, you'd want to decrypt errything on sunday or monday.

That's true, but that assumes that people will be smart and patient enough to wait till they have the buff. I don't know if that would be the case, but I like your idea regardless and would like to see something done to make the nightfall worthwhile again.

EL CUCO

I'm considering paying someone real money to collect these exotic sword mats. Lowkey this is worse than vanilla

Namikaze1

Yeah, sorry about that Breezy. Afro said he was up for it back when I first started looking for a group but he was MIA today. Didn't think he would be on. I'll still be up for getting you that flawless trophy any time.

Focus fire is not rumble exclusive. It just means getting an assist in pvp.

It's the easiest bounty to get, but I think the way it works is that you have to be in a fireteam and it must be your fireteam partner who gets the kill for your assist to count.

Assist on a random teammates' kill will NOT count.

Westonian

We have 5 doing a blind King's Fall, currently at the
Warpriest
, and we need one more to keep going! Anyone wanna help out? Again, we've gone in blind so far, so someone else going blind would be preferred. It's fine if you've done it before but NO SPOILERS please!

message blamite on PS4 for an invite!
Sorry Blamite, I had to run last second. Wish I could have kept going.

Top Bottom