• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogeypop

Stealin mah IB loot!

But you're a Titan not a Hunter!
jBjptoe.jpg

No its rank 2, 2 people on my team hit rank 2 and both got hunter cloak at same time.

Im getting 2,5 now

Ahh. I see glad the lowered that requirement if drops are supposed to be the main source of loot. It seems to take longer to level up though since half of the bounties are weekly.

Ah, now I remember where the emotes came from. It was indeed that thing Bungie mentioned giving to people who bought the Digital Collectors edition before E3.

Interesting for that to come full circle, especially now.

Think I'm going to infuse my Touch of Malice into my Ace of Spades. I doubt I'll ever use the former enough to need it at 310.

Will Ace of Spades get to 310 if I infuse it? It's at 303. Don't trust the calculator.

MrDaravon

Think I'm going to infuse my Touch of Malice into my Ace of Spades. I doubt I'll ever use the former enough to need it at 310.

Will Ace of Spades get to 310 if I infuse it? It's at 303. Don't trust the calculator.

I wouldn't think a 303 is going to hit 310 off one infusion.

Edit: Fuck, just got some bad news. Drinking time! Think I'm going to stick to patrols farming for my exotic sword mats, Crucible might not be the best idea right now lol

LiK

You up for some IB later?

Deku Tree

For the purposes of PvP, 303 is basically the same as 310. I really doubt the 7 attack will change the shots to kill in IB and Trials. Given what it took to get ToM, I would recommend that you wait until an exotic primary engram drops for you and it turns into a 310.

A 303 exotic will infuse with a 310 exotic to become 308 exotic.

This calculator is pretty good: http://mattaltepeter.com/destiny/

To get to 310 you'd need to infuse with a 308 or higher primary legendary or exotic, and then infuse with a 310 legendary or exotic.

Im glad you guys talked me out of resetting my Warlock. I'll never have a female exo tho :'(

Don't worry I'm sure Bungie/Acti will be happy to charge you $20 for a sex/Race change sometime soon.

rc213

I want to kick the guy that is picking the burns on Nightfalls.

I want to see them finish that shit in a stream for all to see.

I just need Iron Banner Rank 4 and one Heavy Weapon kill to have all the brownties done.

I'm thinking it's best to save those up? Wait for more buff to acrue?

I've made a huge mistake. Although the one upside of turning them in early is that you'll have more games played at a higher rank for potential drops and faster alt leveling buff.

It seems really fast to rank up. Bounties are very easy which is great, they don't make you play in goofy specific ways. Play normally and you'll get them. Got my Hunter to rank 2.5 in 13 games, should hit rank 4 tomorrow. Then it's hammer time!

If you get this, I get top ball hog

Ftfy :) Can I be top bodyguard at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom