• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems decent? I have zero non-exotic hand cannons.

2ioTUvw.jpg

that range though

Ok, first noghtfall done. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be actually. The warsat part is ridiculous as the Captains one-shot you with their blinding blasts. Even the arc corridor was bullshit this time. lol

Anyway, raid, anyone? Last one of the week.

1. Silver
2. Math

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Seems decent? I have zero non-exotic hand cannons. Don't use them often, not sure how useful Triple Tap is on them.

2ioTUvw.jpg
I don't like Down and Doubt. I have more faith in the current state of Hand Cannons than most here do, but it's just a poor spread. Lacking Hammer Forged (or if that Up/Down perk is a range buff), I don't consider it worth keeping.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ok, first noghtfall done. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be actually. The warsat part is ridiculous as the Captains one-shot you with their blinding blasts. Even the arc corridor was bullshit this time. lol

Anyway, raid, anyone? Last one of the week.

1. Silver
2. Math

I'm up for it. Tigerheli

Seems decent? I have zero non-exotic hand cannons. Don't use them often, not sure how useful Triple Tap is on them.

2ioTUvw.jpg

I love that hand cannon. I have 2 great rools on it.

The one you get from a quest gets insane range, plus Triple Tap and Army of One (I love this perk).

And I also got another to drop with insane range + Outlaw and LitC.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Going on 10+ kill streaks and seeing your team still down big is just depressing. How are people so bad at PVP. At least try to get a flag dammit.

Trace

Banned
Join Iron Banner match.

"X is on a 10 kill spree"

Killed by Sunbreaker within 2 seconds.

I remember why I hate this mode.

Man everyone's raiding

Why is everyone raiding

IB by myself is painful

It won't be an easy climb
But nothing can change your mind
And now, here you stand!
Your Destiny is calling you
You know what you've got to do~

Whenever you're feeling lost and lonely
Too crazy to even try
Just listen to what your heart is saying
And notice the reasons Why~

DON'T YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IN YOU!
I'll be there when the dream comes true~
And wherever you go, you'll always know,
my love is by your side~

That roll is kinda all over the place and doesn't synergize well. The bigger issue though is that in my opinion, Omolon hand cannons are terrible. They don't feel right and seem even more inaccurate than other ones.

Noooooo LT ;_; We miss you already. Hopefully it's a short ban.

Whoa, you play King's Field?

Dude, King's Field 4 Ancient City is insanely great. What a classic. It's crazy how many direct parallels it has to the Souls games, especially DS2. It'll probably never happen but I really wish FromSoft would make another first person adventure game.

Raid drops sucked

I know that feel bro. I know that feel.

IB is dumb, but it's hard to get ragey about.

Oh you killed me? Guess you had better stuff.

I get more invested in the standard PvP and Osiris, cause there I feel like kills are more skill based.

TL;DR Iron Banner is dumb, chaotic nonsense that rewards cool looking armor.

Oscar

Going on 10+ kill streaks and seeing your team still down big is just depressing. How are people so bad at PVP. At least try to get a flag dammit.
That's the worst.

I joined a game midway, losing side. Nobody had capped out home flag. They would run past it.

Almost all players I saw were 300+ or at least 295. Only a couple were in the 280s or lower and it seemed like they got rocked pretty hard. Entirely possible they were just bad players though.

I was playing at 280 and the damage difference is not significant enough at that level at all. The only thing that really sucked was meleeing at like 110 or something like that. Lost a couple of kills because of that.

Was 1st in all of the matches too.

SnakeEyes

Banned

I get more invested in the standard PvP and Osiris, cause there I feel like kills are more skill based.

But Trials is exactly the same, even moreso probably because the recommended Light level is 290.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Omg, so glad that Wolf head is a part of the cloak and not the helm from IB. now i actually want the helm again.

Problem with Iron Banner (aside from being exclusive to Control) has always been the unusual amount of lag.

Is it any better this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom