• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwolBro

Banned
i was thinking about giving this game another go, but can someone tell me if they fixed their horrific deadzone? or gave the option to turn deadzone off?

Frenden

Banned
I just need Iron Banner Rank 4 and one Heavy Weapon kill to have all the brownties done.

I'm thinking it's best to save those up? Wait for more buff to acrue?

:eek: did you change your PSN name?

Giorgio-Tsoukalos-is-such-a-thing-even-possible.jpg

It's the fact that they were reduced out of nowhere with no prior mention (unless it was in the weekly update and I missed it). Changes like that are always seen in bad light unless they are explained beforehand.

"Always" is pretty strong. Some people >ahem hem HYEM< me, that other guy you just quoted, looked at things holistically and realized how rampant coins and engrams (and thus weapons parts) are and decided overreacting would be an overreaction.

maomaoIYP

Just read the patch notes. Economy nerf is stupid. Glad that weekly pvp bounties unlocked for all characters if you've already done it once. This week's weeklies are really easy, I might go for all three completion. Gotta get those strange coins after the nerf.....

LifEndz

Really wish they made an effort to match players not in a fireteam against other players not in a fireteam. Played three matches and in all three the opposing team were in a fireteam of six or five people.

How do drops work in IB; can say the Level 5 Pulse Rifle drop for you as a random end game reward when only level 2?

Did my first raid last night with Touch of Malice. Thing is stupid OP on Daughters and Oryx. I get the feeling they are going to change that invulnerability for the hard mode and make the ToM useless but still, it's fun as hell for now.

I'm a quarter of a rank away from 3 and I got a cloak to drop. It's the only drop I've seen, they seem really rare.

I wanted that wolf pelt cloak badly and I guess I still do, but I got the Void Flayer cloak to drop last night and seriously think it is the best looking class item in the game. Might even infuse my raid cloak into it.

Edit I hope there will be some Gaf Iron Banner parties forming this week because I am getting sick being ganged up on by 2 or 3 players in every encounter because randoms ignore team work. Shaxx clearly says stick together, but no one listens.

ezekial45

Banned
Jolly Holiday is the worst exotic quest I've played in this game. Good lord, it's a nightmare just trying to finish the crucible reknown part. I went from 30% to back down to 3% after a bad set of games. It's fucking horrible. I think i'm alright at pvp, but you'll get pitted against serious players. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom