• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that not having perfect stability is the reason why Messenger is a beast of a gun right?

The recoil is the entire reason why Headseeker works so well with Messenger because the pattern is extremely predictable i.e. it goes straight upwards....which means any burst you land on an enemy will most definitely end up going towards the head and as such is good as it will get bonus damage.

No no no. You are much better off nailing all headshots with perfect stability. Headseeker shouldn't be looked at as bonus damage. Headseeker just let's you catch up on damage lost on body shots. Getting three rounds to hit head in a burst is always better than a body shot and 2 headshots with headseeker applied.

Looking to put a group together to do the raid from scratch on PSN. Have 3 right now. Would prefer to have people who have already completed it to help 2 of us who haven't yet.

Add me: DarkGeno21

Just tried to matchmake the 300 Sunless Cell. I need all three so I figured, whatever happens, I'd get at least one right? Everything went well until we got to Alak Hul and one idiot forgot what he was there for and killed everything in sight the moment they spawned. Sigh

void666

Banned
Guys, i'm having a problem with my astro A50. I can hear everything but my friends on party chat. They can hear me though. What am i doing wrong?

colinp

Banned
Ahahaha, people in this thread complaining about the new PVP meta and not being as good without their Y1 Thorn... Ahaha, just proves what everyone else already knew: tou Thorn users were never good to begin with! Just did well with your OP weapon.

I miss my Hawkmoon. But I'm still enjoying the new meta!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Ahahaha, people in this thread complaining about the new PVP meta and not being as good without their Y1 Thorn... Ahaha, just proves what everyone else already knew: tou Thorn users were never good to begin with! Just did well with your OP weapon.

I miss my Hawkmoon. But I'm still enjoying the new meta!

I didn't use Thorn often. New meta is still shit.

colinp

Banned
Honestly speaking I enjoyed pre 2.0 thorn, matador crucible more than the current one.
Since everyone uses a pulse these days they are a fair challenge in long range against snipers since at the very least they will manage to fuck up the sniper's scope, hammer bros ruin the game, arclock super is quite unpredictable with range (seemingly killing you and then sometimes not killing you from same range), infinite shadowshot, dead handcanons.

Meh !

I donno if it's the fact that I didn't play much PvP since TTK or if it's that the new meta is shit or if it's that I can't adjust to the new meta but I am barely managing 10 kills and hitting 1.0KDR in IB. Pre 2.0 I'd rarely ever finish a game with less than 20 kills.

Same to the T.

New meta just sucks.

With shadowshot glitch now too think I'm done with IB for good and I was super hype for it :(

Not just you, I can't use pulse rifles at all. Can't even find a weapon I like. Still think pvp is a broken mess.

Not quite all of GAF.

Guys, i'm having a problem with my astro A50. I can hear everything but my friends on party chat. They can hear me though. What am i doing wrong?
Make sure the chat volume is up on the side of the headset, also I had to adjust the game volume in the Destiny audio settings because everything was so godamn loud lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom