• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

Destiny |OT♦35| Infinite Hammer's Part 2: Shadowshot Edition

YIjuRIr.gif

latest

Magik

I'm curious as to why you all need to run IB so badly when it's no different than it was before. Its still Laggy and the rewards aren't that great either.

Trials is where the focus and attention should be.

todd360

stormcaller is fun as hell in pvp. i like it way better than hammerman. sunbreaker has the best super, but the rest of the subclass sucks in pvp.

Its got ultimate super and ultimate grenade (fusion). I haven't played it, but I would definitely sacrifice a good punch for that stuff.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Yup. Nightstalker glitch is ruining IB. Yuck!

Here comes Trials of Shadowshot

Bungie really need to pull out the Banhammer as more and more of these exploits are found and abused to destroy other peoples experience.

Its the only way to stop something like this from being abused ever again.

If they keep turning a blind eye and go "meh we'll fix it when we do" attitude this game got a rough path ahead as a "mmo"

I would rather deal with Blink + Shotguns + HC's than Nightstalkers infinite supers and Sunbreakers OP Armor any day....

people need to learn to evade the hammers. sunbreaker makes a loud ass sound when it's activated. golden gun doesn't have tons of health, but i wouldn't try to engage those either. if you hear the sound, you turn around and run.

Afrocious

Really enjoying Bad Juju. Definitely the best Pulse Rifle I've used in this game so far.

What are some ideal setups for its perks? Dunno what's a good barrel for it either.

R0ckman

What the hell is wrong with these randoms? Why don't they finish their fights? These players are so damn selfish. They don't care about any firefights that don't effect them. They won't finish their own damn enemies, they hide even when you are there to help... It's starting to seriously piss me off.

Xion385

I need weapon recommendations:

I 90% play PVE, should I infuse my 310 Hereafter into my raid sniper?

Hung Jury or Smite with Firefly (I have this)?

What is the best available vendor heavy weapon that I should get?

LiK

Really enjoying Bad Juju. Definitely the best Pulse Rifle I've used in this game so far.

What are some ideal setups for its perks? Dunno what's a good barrel for it either.

I haven't used Juju much but I'm back to using Red Death. Doing me better than Smite.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Also, recent Kotaku article discussing TTK, especially the raid, strikes etc.

It's titled: Not All Of Us Loved Destiny’s New Raid

Some interesting discussions.

Stephen: I was underwhelmed. In a game that succeeds when it presents you things that you’d happily play again, I don’t want to play it again. Unlike the perpetually-enjoyable strikes and the fun other raid I’ve played—Vault of Glass—the emphasis on platforming in sections of King’s Fall hurt the raid badly. Shooting in the game feels good. Platforming doesn’t.

*nods*

I hope Bungie got the platforming bug out of their system with this one.

Is Red Death worth it if you already have Bad Juju? I have 150 marks burning a hole in my wallet? Not sure what to buy!

Tovarisc

I'm part of the problem!

Round went to total shit for me and didn't get anything worthwhile done, got IB Sidearm;
CRUpiBwUkAAbFHu.jpg:orig

Edit: It has all around meh rolls

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm curious as to why you all need to run IB so badly when it's no different than it was before. Its still Laggy and the rewards aren't that great either.

Trials is where the focus and attention should be.

Because trials becomes an elitist mess.
I have enjoyed playing trials. But as an average to slightly above horrible PVP player that only plays control I am not a great trials player yet.
Every once in awhile I get a chance to play with some good to great players.
But if I don't perform to the level they need I get just that one chance to play with them. So I don't wind up improving enough to be valuable later on.

Iron Banner is available to everyone. It's competitive enough and some good battles happen.
It's a step up from regular crucible and rewards a player like myself that has higher level gear. My gear can help me out. I'm cool with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom