• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need weapon recommendations:

What is the best available vendor heavy weapon that I should get?

Seems like the consensus is that the New Monarchy Objection IV is the best vendor heavy. The FWC and Vanguard RLs are both decent. Also look at the RL available from the Gunsmith this week. Roll #1 is awesome.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey guys! Me and (the banned) ltwood need a third for the sword strike
hello stranger.

I'm in to help you guys if no one else is around that needs whatever sword you need. Can give the new Raze-Lighter a workout :D

I was pretty psyched to play some IB tonight but I am noping the fuck out re: Shadowshot exploit. I truly hope that those that can be demonstrated to have used it when actually competing in IB (I have seen PLENTY, even people streaming themselves) are permanently banned.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I need weapon recommendations:

I 90% play PVE, should I infuse my 310 Hereafter into my raid sniper?

Hung Jury or Smite with Firefly (I have this)?

What is the best available vendor heavy weapon that I should get?

I would infuse your Hereafter into the raid sniper. Chances are you will get a Hereafter to drop again for you before you get a higher roll on your raid sniper.

I would bounce back and forth between Hung Jury and Smite until one feels like heaven for you. Both are good choices.

Vendor heavy??? FWC rocket? Not sure with that one. I have a FWC machine gun that is very nice and their rocket has a decent roll (IIRC)

T-44

Neo Member
hello stranger.

I'm in to help you guys if no one else is around that needs whatever sword you need. Can give the new Raze-Lighter a workout :D

I was pretty psyched to play some IB tonight but I am noping the fuck out re: Shadowshot exploit. I truly hope that those that can be demonstrated to have used it when actually competing in IB (I have seen PLENTY, even people streaming themselves) are permanently banned.
Thanks...LT sent invite

edukate

Fresh raid or raid from deathsingers, anyone?

giphy.gif

I'm up for a fresh raid

Psn LuckyDoobage

MrDaravon

How prolific is the shadowshot glitch? If it's super super bad is there hope for a hotfix from Bungie before IB ends? I just want that pulse rifle :(

hello stranger.

What is this shadow shot exploit you speak of? I have been crazy busy at work and haven't browsed the boards yet.

Tovarisc

How prolific is the shadowshot glitch? If it's super super bad is there hope for a hotfix from Bungie before IB ends? I just want that pulse rifle :(

Done around 10 games back to back now, not seen single glitch abuser. It may get more common in IB as more people learn about it, but atm it's not common sight. Also Bungie needs to patch this glitch before ToO starts and/or IB ends, also consider banning those who abuse glitch in PvP.

While waiting to get 6 together for fresh raid, wrapping up killing Deathsingers and Oryx on alt with an LFG group. Just killed Deathsingers one go. Guy in party then starts explaining Oryx fight to some guy. He explains:

"...and then you just jump on one of these ni##er things..."

what the fuck?

Xion385

Seems like the consensus is that the New Monarchy Objection IV is the best vendor heavy. The FWC and Vanguard RLs are both decent. Also look at the RL available from the Gunsmith this week. Roll #1 is awesome.

I would infuse your Hereafter into the raid sniper. Chances are you will get a Hereafter to drop again for you before you get a higher roll on your raid sniper.

I would bounce back and forth between Hung Jury and Smite until one feels like heaven for you. Both are good choices.

Vendor heavy??? FWC rocket? Not sure with that one. I have a FWC machine gun that is very nice and their rocket has a decent roll (IIRC)
Thanks!

LiK

How am I supposed to get to level 5 in IB now? That shadowshot glitch is infinitely worse than the sunbreaker glitch.

just complete bounties and be on winning team. no prob. i'm already rank 3 and i haven't played IB much. join a GAF train.

Just need 1 more for Fresh Raid. Ready to start when we can get a 6th. I'm heading to orbit to start inviting people.

1. Me
2. LuckyDoobage
3. draggoo3
4. xChildOfHatex
5. LordNimon

Tovarisc

I'm going to be that guy, I think IB hunter cloak is ugly as hell :/ Maybe LOD on the model is better when hugging the hunter, but during normal gameplay that cloak doesn't look too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom