• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the nightstalker glitch, sunbreakers are the most bs class in the game atm. No class should take a full clip of ruin wake to the head, be able to turn 180 degrees and throw off a one hit kill move as they are dying.

edukate

How can I get the neuroghast ps exclusive armor? I have the chestpiece but would like the set...

Vanguard strike playlist the way?

I'm 289 light and haven't done the raid before. Would that be ok? My psn is w2000
If no one else in the group minds, I can live with it. I'm hoping all of our light levels balance out and we have some good numbers.

Raid is ready, folks! Picking up equipment on alt, then sending out invites.

1. Me
2. LuckyDoobage
3. draggoo3
4. xChildOfHatex
5. LordNimon
6. w2000

If no one else in the group minds, I can live with it. I'm hoping all of our light levels balance out and we have some good numbers.

Just need 1 more for Fresh Raid. Ready to start when we can get a 6th. I'm heading to orbit to start inviting people.

1. Me
2. LuckyDoobage
3. draggoo3
4. xChildOfHatex
5. LordNimon
6. w2000
Lets get thus party started

MrDaravon

First match of IB, puts me on a team where we're all solo randoms against a team of 5 (why does matchmaking allow this to happen) + 1 random, the 5 party consists of 3 infinite shadowshotters feeding orbs to sunbreakers. Straight up fuck this shit. I'm legitimately furious because I really want that IB pulse rifle bad, I have zero non-exotic pulse rifles, but I'm not putting up with this.

neoism

I got 2.
Chrnocide
shadyderp

edit: damn, looks like you got one.

We travel in a pack. :x

Fucking fast i hope.

There must be some penalty for this.
Hammers was bad but at least it ran out eventually...

nah no one should be bant for this i think bungie should actually play their damn game... the glitch is soo simple... im thinkin they will fix it friday before trails otherwise lol...

What is this shadow shot exploit you speak of? I have been crazy busy at work and haven't browsed the boards yet.

From the YouTube video description linked on reddit:

Published on Oct 14, 2015During crucible yesterday in iron banner I had killed two enemies with my shadow shot going for heavy ammo and decided to change to Truth real quick and discovered that my super was instantly refilled if I pressed the options button before my super timer ran out!

In order to do this glitch you must have the Graviton Forfeit Equipped and have the perk Quiver. Fire Two or One shot and go to the weapons menu then back out and you should have a full super!

As far as I know this glitch works anywhere you can use your super in destiny and I believe it's only possible with a shadow shot hunter.

Jito

Banned
First game in forever playing as Titan Defender, people were so eager to come meet there end in my bubble.
CRUzC5aWoAE5hwH.jpg:large
Who needs Sunbreakers?

Mupod

Published on Oct 14, 2015During crucible yesterday in iron banner I had killed two enemies with my shadow shot going for heavy ammo and decided to change to Truth real quick and discovered that my super was instantly refilled if I pressed the options button before my super timer ran out!

In order to do this glitch you must have the Graviton Forfeit Equipped and have the perk Quiver. Fire Two or One shot and go to the weapons menu then back out and you should have a full super!

As far as I know this glitch works anywhere you can use your super in destiny and I believe it's only possible with a shadow shot hunter.

First IB match ran into someone doing this. For fuck's sake.

neoism

What the hell is wrong with these randoms? Why don't they finish their fights? These players are so damn selfish. They don't care about any firefights that don't effect them. They won't finish their own damn enemies, they hide even when you are there to help... It's starting to seriously piss me off.

they really should have a kill within timer.. plus the 2-3 minutes afk thing.. like in strikes you have to kill at least 10-20 enemies with in like 5 minutes or something.. or boot.

Nicodemic

Imagine a titan who's only obstacle between him and a Touch of Malice is Fear's Embrace.

Now imagine he will go to bed without conquering this obstacle because he can't do it alone.

Don't let this happen guardian.

PSN: Nicodemic

neoism

*nods*

I hope Bungie got the platforming bug out of their system with this one.

lol wat... the platforming is the funnest part of the raid... i hate the ogre boss the most.. but other than that.. plus the shitty weapons.. the shooting in this game has always been good.. infact its the best feeling shooter in a long time... the guy the wrote this must be a warlock lol..

Wow that's terrible. Bungie better get to work!

mr2xxx

Banned
This game is too addicting. Got to lvl 40 on monday, now my light level almost 260. Got some exotic bone arm at 290 light lvl today, didn't even know exotics existed. I'll probably return MGS V because I don't see myself playing it anytime soon.

MrDaravon

Are any of the faction vendor pulse rifles even close to the IB one? I hopped in a second IB game, put me on a losing team, winning team running infinite shadowshots again. Not touching IB again unless they hotfix this. So fucking mad, all I want is that pulse rifle.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Are any of the faction vendor pulse rifles even close to the IB one? I hopped in a second IB game, put me on a losing team, winning team running infinite shadowshots again. Not touching IB again unless they hotfix this. So fucking mad, all I want is that pulse rifle.

No gun in the game makes THAT much difference.

People using that NS cheat should absolutely get temporary bans, if it's possible to tell they're using it. No way they would perma-ban people for that, nor should they. It's terrible but it's also really easy to do, doesn't require the effort and forethought of stuff like lag switching. People make mistakes plus there are tons of kids that play this game. It would be extreme to kick them out permanently for one really bad decision. /2cents

MrDaravon

No gun in the game makes THAT much difference.

Agreed, I just really desperately need non-exotic primaries though, I can't get any that aren't garbage. Pretty much all I have are Hung Jury's on all 3 of my characters and that's it. Mostly upset that they finally put something compelling that I want in IB and it's even more of a shitshow than usual because of this.

Edit: wooo Eva is selling Alchemist Cast today! Only missing one of her emblems now.

R0ckman

While waiting to get 6 together for fresh raid, wrapping up killing Deathsingers and Oryx on alt with an LFG group. Just killed Deathsingers one go. Guy in party then starts explaining Oryx fight to some guy. He explains:

"...and then you just jump on one of these ni##er things..."

what the fuck?

Not to derail the topic too much but did the group shame him or let him do his thing? I would prefer people start calling people out for stuff like this, it will eventually drive them out into the open, I would rather them be out raging from frustration of no sanctuary rather than be hidden.

The vendor pulse rifles are not good rolls. If forced to pick I'd grab the FWC one but it's nothing special.

People using that NS cheat should absolutely get temporary bans, if it's possible to tell they're using it. No way they would perma-ban people for that, nor should they. It's terrible but it's also really easy to do, doesn't require the effort and forethought of stuff like lag switching. People make mistakes plus there are tons of kids that play this game. It would be extreme to kick them out permanently for one really bad decision. /2cents

I think they should use the messaging system to let players know that it's bannable first. It's just a button combo.

Imagine a titan who's only obstacle between him and a Touch of Malice is Fear's Embrace.

Now imagine he will go to bed without conquering this obstacle because he can't do it alone.

Don't let this happen guardian.

PSN: Nicodemic

Haha this post made me laugh. Still need help? I can get online real quick, sending a FR. Just shoot me a game invite if you want me to hop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom