• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

In other non-Destiny related news.

Received some of these in the mail yesterday.

91sbG0DELjL._SX425_.jpg

Snake! Snake! Snake!!!

Also, Star Wars tickets get.

Jason release the article pls
You going with Jigga?

noomi

My Hard Mode Predictions.

- 1st Part: Dunk Them Orbs
More adds, yellow bars, shorter time frame to dunk​

- 2nd Part: Guardians Can't Jump
I believe this will stay the same​

- 3rd Part: Totems
More adds, yellow bars, mostly the same​

- 4th Part: Warpreist
Random person gets selected for aura, more adds, yellow bars​

- 5th Part: Gorgonzola
New mechanic introduced, perhaps something with the middle totem?​

- 6th Part: Piston Party
Same 'ole thang​

- 7th Part: Sisters
2 people get taken, more adds, yellow bars​

- 8th Part: Oryx
Random person gets taken, more adds, yellow bars​

My Hard Mode Predictions.

- 1st Part: Dunk Them Orbs
More adds, yellow bars, shorter time frame to dunk​

- 2nd Part: Guardians Can't Jump
I believe this will stay the same​

- 3rd Part: Totems
More adds, yellow bars, mostly the same​

- 4th Part: Warpreist
Random person gets selected for aura, more adds, yellow bars​

- 5th Part: Gorgonzola
New mechanic introduced, perhaps something with the middle totem?​

- 6th Part: Sisters
2 people get taken, more adds, yellow bars​

- 7th Part: Oryx
Random person gets taken, more adds, yellow bars​

These are sad HM predictions and sound exactly like past HM raids. Bungle said they werent goning down that path again.

noomi

These are sad HM predictions and sound exactly like past HM raids. Bungle said they werent goning down that path again.

I sure hope so, I'm sure we will get surprised.

How about the Adepts at the Warpriest and Golgoroth? They must have some purpose other than buffing the red bars.

This has been the topic of discussion in our party chat the last few days, really curious to see what Hard Mode will bring.

GlamFM

Banned
I always find it weird how the sisters are just there, waiting on their pillars for you to kill them.

Maybe you will encounter them earlier in the raid.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I predict even less. The dps checks will be tighter from higher light enemies alongside no revives will already make it incredibly difficult (and boring). If they had new machanics I don't believe they would need to raise the light level so high. I'll be happy to be wrong though.

Namikaze1

In other non-Destiny related news.

Received some of these in the mail yesterday.

91sbG0DELjL._SX425_.jpg

Snake! Snake! Snake!!!

Also, Star Wars tickets get.

Jason release the article pls
I ordered mine and the Gf's last night. Wanted tickets for the marathon but shit got sold out fast for my theater. Oh well, I still got my tickets.

Also, I read your message. Sent you a reply the other day.

Here is what I want to see for the HM raid. I want to see new bosses, new spaces, and I want their to be a second part to the Oryx fight and a secret cut scene showing what is to come down the road. Bungie said they like to leave hints or something to where the story is going, but all we have is eris being crazy so far muttering about her teammates. Show me the queen alive and meeting with her person she said had to watch over us or something. Show me you really give a damn about the story for this game, Bungie!

Finally got hunter raid boots. Thats full gear.

Here is what I want to see for the HM raid. I want to see new bosses, new spaces, and I want their to be a second part to the Oryx fight and a secret cut scene showing what is to come down the road. Bungie said they like to leave hints or something to where the story is going, but all we have is eris being crazy so far muttering about her teammates. Show me the queen alive and meeting with her person she said had to watch over us or something. Show me you really give a damn about the story for this game, Bungie!

They won't even fix sprint delay. You're asking for too much.

noomi

Ooo! Tomorrow we get our First Curse, I am prepared to be disappointing :(

So hard to find a decent place showing non-3D version. Got lucky and snagged tickets for $11 only :p

Having the same problem, not a fan of 3d. I just want to see it in regular IMAX, all the showings here are IMAX 3d or Digital 3d, not a single regular IMAX screening :|

Unstable

You're going 16th midnight too?

So hard to find a decent place showing non-3D version. Got lucky and snagged tickets for $11 only :p

3D ones be like 30 bucks or more...bleh

Heh. Spoilers for everyone doing the shadowshot glitch :p

Vader is dead

I got IMAX tickets =P (they're 3D tho)

Vader am dad? (This is actually a unintended double entendre)

noomi

Can anyone tell me what the weekly crucible is?

I missed out on Zone Control when it first started, I wants me my grimoire card.

Yes.

Btw what's the point in collecting the ghost besides grimore score?

It is speculated that they are somehow tied to the No Time to Explain pulse rifle.... who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom