• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I almost want that to be the actual conversation that took place. XD

Also, my Xbox One Elite controller is coming next week, looking forward to see if it gives me an edge in Crucible.

Seems like it because the The Worst Curse is the most mediocre exotic Bungie has ever made.

I think even Greg's Promise is better.

Geist-

Don't worry. They will buff it like the Thorn and the reign of HCs will return.

I wouldn't be surprised. If something feels noticeably underpowered right now, you can be sure that Bungie will be overbuffing it in their halfhazard attempt to balance shit before ignoring the problem for months afterwards.

inthrall

Seems like it because the The Worst Curse is the most mediocre exotic Bungie has ever made.

I think even Greg's Promise is better.

I really like the handling of the gun, sadly it has too long a TTK in PvP, and the reload is killer in PvE. If it has something to offset these, such as more range or a 2SK it would be a strong hawkmoon alternative

E92 M3

Don't worry. They will buff it like the Thorn and the reign of HCs will return.

Don't really see how, unless they change the stats completely.

I really like the handling of the gun, sadly it has too long a TTK in PvP, and the reload is killer in PvE. If it has something to offset these, such as more range or a 2SK it would be a strong hawkmoon alternative

For starters, it should have had 13 shots to make the exotic perk worthwhile and a faster RoF.

Kalamari

Will there be a DGAF Halo 5 clan? Ima wait and see if the game is good before I commit to purchasing, but if I do I would love to play with everyone.

Owensboro

Update on the all newbie "We're all gonna die!" Kings Fall Normal Raid on Friday/Saturday: I'm still waiting on some responses of times, but it's looking like Friday at 9:30pm EST gets everyone in. It's a late start, but we can figure out a continue time for Saturday.

Here is what the current roster is looking like. The 6th spot is open at the moment, with DaveInc. grabbing it if he makes the light requirement.

1. Owensboro (PSN: OwensboroEsq) (Light: 297-299) (Titan)
2. DarKshodaN (PSN: Darkshodan84) (Light: 300+) (Any?)
3. Pandora 012 (PSN: Pandora012) (Light: 297) (Hunter?)
4. PSN: Xeyark (Light: ~295) (Hunter)
5. PSN: Nexcay (Light: ~295) (Hunter)

~a. DaveInc (PSN: ___) (Light: 278. Needs ~290) (Titan)
~b. tarzanpuyol (PSN: picklesandrobots) (Light: 294) (Warlock) (Saturday definitely, Friday possible)
~c. Emouse (PSN: ___)(GMT [+4 hours]) (Friday night a problem due to time)
~d. Moose_Wrangler- (PSN: Moose_Wrangler-) (Light: 276. Needs ~290) (Titan)
~e. Balboa

If anyone else wants in on a newbie raid let me know! We're close to starting up a second group! It would be awesome to get everyone in that wanted to go. Obviously, I won't take charge or any responsibility of group 2 :)

SkylineRKR

2 new exotic handcannons is overkill anyway. They're shit in TTK. I was playing with the gunsmith HC for rep and i swear it missed shots from point blank range.

Apparently there wasn't room for an exotic machine gun. Or rocket launcher.

2 new exotic handcannons is overkill anyway. They're shit in TTK. I was playing with the gunsmith HC for rep and i swear it missed shots from point blank range.

Apparently there wasn't room for an exotic machine gun. Or rocket launcher.

Too afraid of making Gjallarhorn 2.0.

Will there be a DGAF Halo 5 clan? Ima wait and see if the game is good before I commit to purchasing, but if I do I would love to play with everyone.

It should be easy to make one. I am tempted but Idk, I manage to get in a full clan from GAF gaming side and I want to know what are the bonuses of being in large clans.

E92 M3

Exotic machine gun:

Thesis Explained (The King asked him to explain, but the Jester interfered)

- Slow firing, high impact
- 200 bullets per clip
- exotic perk: Every 25 bullets fired the gun changes elements

What do you guys think?

Balboa

Update on the all newbie "We're all gonna die!" Kings Fall Normal Raid on Friday/Saturday: I'm still waiting on some responses of times, but it's looking like Friday at 9:30pm EST gets everyone in. It's a late start, but we can figure out a continue time for Saturday.

Here is what the current roster is looking like. The 6th spot is open at the moment, with DaveInc. grabbing it if he makes the light requirement.

1. Owensboro (PSN: OwensboroEsq) (Light: 297-299) (Titan)
2. DarKshodaN (PSN: Darkshodan84) (Light: 300+) (Any?)
3. Pandora 012 (PSN: Pandora012) (Light: 297) (Hunter?)
4. PSN: Xeyark (Light: ~295) (Hunter)
5. PSN: Nexcay (Light: ~295) (Hunter)

~a. DaveInc (PSN: ___) (Light: 278. Needs ~290) (Titan)
~b. tarzanpuyol (PSN: picklesandrobots) (Light: 294) (Warlock) (Saturday definitely, Friday possible)
~c. Emouse (PSN: ___)(GMT [+4 hours]) (Friday night a problem due to time)
~d. Moose_Wrangler- (PSN: Moose_Wrangler-) (Light: 276. Needs ~290) (Titan)
~e. Balboa

If anyone else wants in on a newbie raid let me know! We're close to starting up a second group! It would be awesome to get everyone in that wanted to go. Obviously, I won't take charge or any responsibility of group 2 :)

My PSN is Balboasaur I'm also on UK time, I'm a Level 297 Hunter if anybody wants to send me a FR, thanks.

ZServ

Any tips from my fellow Nightstalkers as to how to quickly solo this weeks Nightfall (
i.e. farm dem cloaks doe
)? Or just do it the tried and true slow way?

Geist-

Exotic machine gun:

- 200 bullets per clip
- exotic perk: Every 25 bullets fired the gun changes elements

What do you guys think?

Could be cool as a general Nightfall weapon when you're just too lazy to switch to another element. Where did you find this info and where do we find this weapon?

E92 M3

Could be cool as a general Nightfall weapon when you're just too lazy to switch to another element. Where did you find this info and where do we find this weapon?

I just make things up lol. How do you like the flavor text? I usually suck at that.

Kyne

Exotic machine gun:

- 200 bullets per clip
- exotic perk: This guns element adapts to your subclass.

What do you guys think?

fixed.

Mindlog

Lol don't be like me. I farmed up a second Touch of Malice just so I could infuse my raid pulse from 308 to 310. To be fair I only had to track down 5 fragments and it was actually a lot of fun to solo those three missions. Solo'ing the ToM Fear's Embrace was a blast honestly.
/whistles innocently
Coincidentally I decided to get the Scent Key chest again. I was going to wall bang like I did the first time, but I kept falling. Then in a sudden moment of stunning revelation I remembered I could just pull out my sword to stick to the wall. Made me feel really silly how easy it was and that I didn't think of it earlier.

Fear's Embrace is still my favorite mission in the game.

This makes me laugh too much to even be mad about it:

Lars: Last week, it was clear to us that you were frustrated by the Iron Banner reward drops, and rightly so! It turns out that, when we started digging into the issue, we uncovered a nasty bug that affected how Legendary drops happen throughout the Crucible, including Iron Banner.

lt519

Sick of the "nasty bugs" in drop rates. How is that hard to implement?

So glad I waited on the Crucible bounties haha

I've seen a lot of speculation online about the mechanics for Hard Mode. Will Oryx choose a random player to be Torn Between Dimensions? Does Golgoroth blind the taunters? Did we replace every combatant with Taken Captains?

Haha he's reading GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom