• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zocano

Okay for real tho:

HM tomorrow at 1PM (Make that 1:30) CST We get it done in <6 hours; Must have at least 300 Light, pref at least 305

1) Zocano
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

lt519

Great.

Two more for fresh KF starting as soon as we're full!

1. captscience
2. RickyRozay - akademik209
3. SoulessShoes
4. JamonSerranoSky

I'll run but might have to bail half way, but sure you won't have a problem replacing me. Send me an invite need to shuffle some gear. PSN: rarbusto

Bad Juju, but he was mainly sniping the shit out of us with Defiance of Yasmin

http://destinytracker.com/dg/4028199790

You didn't happen to notice which of the 4 perks he had in the variable slot on his Yasmin? Or which barrel he was using? That sniper has stupid aim assist, I'm really curious how much of a boost you could get from Hot Swap.

I finally got my first Yasmin to drop this week but it had the garbage perk Perfectionist. Firefly would be decent in PvE and Life Support could be pretty nice, but Hot Swap really intrigues me on a sniper. I have no idea how strong the accuracy buff is but especially for a Blade Dancer w Quick Draw it could be amazing.

Related: I got matched against YourDemize (5th most kills on PSN) in Skirmish earlier this week and his entire fire team was using Yasmin. I managed to just barely get the best of him (11-10 k/d vs 10-11 for him) but got super rekt by his teammates who were also MLG pros.

Azull

Hey is anyone else planning on running the raid? I was looking to see if myself and buddy can run it with some experienced peeps. Still haven't been able to do it yet.

You didn't happen to notice which of the 4 perks he had in the variable slot on his Yasmin? Or which barrel he was using? That sniper has stupid aim assist, I'm really curious how much of a boost you could get from Hot Swap.

I finally got my first Yasmin to drop this week but it had the garbage perk Perfectionist. Firefly would be decent in PvE and Life Support could be pretty nice, but Hot Swap really intrigues me on a sniper. I have no idea how strong the accuracy buff is but especially for a Blade Dancer w Quick Draw it could be amazing.

Related: I got matched against YourDemize (5th most kills on PSN) in Skirmish earlier this week and his entire fire team was using Yasmin. I managed to just barely get the best of him (11-10 k/d vs 10-11 for him) but got super rekt by his teammates who were also MLG pros.

I didn't check, I was wayyy too busy dying repeatedly :/

Falifax

Okay for real tho:

HM tomorrow at 1PM (Make that 1:30) CST We get it done in <6 hours; Must have at least 300 Light, pref at least 305

1) Zocano
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Me, Nooblet, Kyoufu and Ocean are running HM as soon as it's available and are in need of two more, so feel free to join.

It seems to be not well known and some people don't trust it.
But people I know who tried it say it works and you get about one exotic per five 3oC.

I don't farm 3oC anymore.

Wow. Still missing 3 things to to fill out all my kiosks. I forgot to buy Immolation Fists from Xur that one time and my Titan just unraveled his fifth Ruin Wings. Missing Y2 Obsidian Mind and still no Supercell

inthrall

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/2/4611686018429009609/2305843009220964805

He doesn't have it equipped right now, but you can check perks on the Bungie site

Navy Bean

I'm a terrible sniper but Yasmin is easily the best I've tried in PvP. I haven't even touched the perks on either of mine and it just doesn't matter. The AA is crazy. Trials will be a Yasmin festival.

Hmmm rubenov mentioned he was thinking about using that sniper for trials. If its aim assist is really THAT high maybe people will defer to using it even if it cant revive snipe.

A 307 Titan~.

I can make him higher through stealing my other characters gear and...destroying them if I so wished.

Yessss Guardian, infuse for succccsessss.

Don't be a Light-Grinch. Imo we should all start as high as possible to give ourselves the best chance. Don't sweat stealing a few Light here or there, the first blind attempt is the only important one. Remember that they are essentially raising the level cap tomorrow so 305-310 gear isn't going to be super precious anymore.

I didn't check, I was wayyy too busy dying repeatedly :/

Haha yeah no worries, just something that's been on my mind since using Yasmin this week and seeing it in use by a few pro players.

Whenever I get matched against super pros like Triple or Krafty or 13 Devils I try to remember to inspect their load out and subclass spec.

phen0m24

X Frame and any other Defenders did you see that defender video in the BWU?

Holy suppression grenades, Batman

They're not just for wizards anymore

Final form of Oryx on Hard Mode and...

Hans Zimmer - No Time for Caution Comes On

Complete Kreygasm will be had

You've got me listening to the Bloodborne soundtrack now. Never really listened to it besides in-game and I have a new love for Amygdala. Maybe in HM Oryx will rip off his arms (or wings) half way through?

inthrall

Was browsing the medals on DestinyTracker to see which ones I didn't have, and saw this one:

'The Heist: Take the Armament after defeating its previous carrier."

Sounds like a Juggernaut mode to me, exciting

Frenden

Banned
I'm currently grinding PoE to hit rank 3 and get the shaders. I apparently got all three dudes to a little over two before I was bored with PoE.

Kiiilll meeee.

After never getting the Fatebringer

Got the Imago Loop...

shit rolls :(

Yeah it stings having to wait on a good roll. I got one with hammer forged and the range is pretty impressive. With one of the newer range perks it'd be a serious contender

It's possible to get firefly + outlaw on it for that 100% Fakebringer goodness but good luck finding that

E92 M3

Or Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses and then Oryx starts... you know what forget it.

Will listen lol

You've got me listening to the Bloodborne soundtrack now. Never really listened to it besides in-game and I have a new love for Amygdala. Maybe in HM Oryx will rip off his arms (or wings) half way through?

Lol I am in a very musical mood today and just day dreaming about various compositions. Amygdala is one of my favorite tracks from the BB soundtrack. Also listen to Micolash - very underrated but beautiful.

Bungie would do that but the 360/ps3 can't handle Oryx doing all of that cool stuff =/

I'm more of a John Williams guy.

I like his brother, Harry Gregson Williams.

Yessss Guardian, infuse for succccsessss.

Don't be a Light-Grinch. Imo we should all start as high as possible to give ourselves the best chance. Don't sweat stealing a few Light here or there, the first blind attempt is the only important one. Remember that they are essentially raising the level cap tomorrow so 305-310 gear isn't going to be super precious anymore.

I never did like My Hunter that uch

Sadly there's no such thing as Fate Bringer 2.0 because they've nerfed the entire weapon class hard. I mean it's not a "year 1 auto rifle in PvE" situation but HCs just ain't what they used to be, even FB 1.0.

I know, but I still want it. ;_;
Yeah. I did it on the one character I never bothered to do a ton of PoE with, doh. So he ended up right where the two I DID do all my PoE content with are.

It's a wash!

That is unfortunate. Commiserations.

I'm currently grinding PoE to hit rank 3 and get the shaders. I apparently got all three dudes to a little over two before I was bored with PoE.

Kiiilll meeee.

Grinding PoE for ugly shaders that you'll never actually want to use. Mistakes were made.

Speaking of Variks I have like 90 E-Light and a ton of Armor-Weapon Cores. I don't understand why Bungie ignored HoW currencies for the Speaker materials exchange. I think the PoE vendor gear dismantles into Motes so I could "exchange" Cores that way but am I supposed to just delete the E-Light stack for nothing?

Luis_23

Yeah it stings having to wait on a good roll. I got one with hammer forged and the range is pretty impressive. With one of the newer range perks it'd be a serious contender

It's possible to get firefly + outlaw on it for that 100% Fakebringer goodness but good luck finding that

Yeah, the one good perk I had was rifled barrel, which gave it a huge boost in range and made the reload slower.

Deku Tree

Grinding PoE for ugly shaders that you'll never actually want to use. Mistakes were made.

Speaking of Variks I have like 90 E-Light and a ton of Armor-Weapon Cores. I don't understand why Bungie ignored HoW currencies for the Speaker materials exchange. I think the PoE vendor gear dismantles into Motes so I could "exchange" Cores that way but am I supposed to just delete the E-Light stack for nothing?

I spent all my cores and dismantled what I bought for parts. Still have a stack of 70+ elight. Luke Smith said numerous times that he wanted to give us an elight exchange. So I'm keeping mine. Don't need the space yet.

I pick up Variks weekly package 3x too. So I get about 1 new elight per week.

Lnkn52

That expansion is like it never happened. The reef, PoE, Variks, rerolling, all that was ignored in TTK.

BTW I sent you a pm

Hard Raid on King's Fall tomorrow night starting at 7:15-7:30 PM CST. Got a full crew, and we're eager to commit some good ole' fashion regicide. If anyone who is signed up can't make it, please let me know so I can find a replacement.

1. VincentAlexander
2. deafmedal1
3. F0X-AIV3E
4. Thiron213
5. radiohead1
6.Xplicitone

Bold One

I know there's been quite a bit of hoopla about the tools Bungie have to work with

but is there a good chance we might see 60fps and better FOV once the last gen consoles are dropped for Destiny 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom