• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the grasp with counterbalance, braced frame, and third eye.

rAkdU4K.png

Farmed for three hours tonight. I got five warlock bonds. I couldn't get a second grasp to drop. RNG is cruel tonight.

BraXzy

Nooooooo! I just checked and converted the time HM goes live... 6pm BST.

That pretty much means I can't play it tomorrow, damnit!!!! D:

According to Driz it's a god roll. I know nothing about perks. I just shoot and kill things.

I can confirm that's a god roll. Very low recoil at little expense due to braced frame with a manageable pattern thanks to counterbalance. Third eye is just icing on the cake. You basically have an auto rifle with great range and damage.

Deku Tree

Lots of SC from NF is good. More coins for 3oC.

BTW I got a 310 Hereafter from a legendary engram adjust a second ago. I think it's gonna be infusion fodder.

KanameYuuki

Can someone help me to get the 30 warden kills on a strike while having weapons of light from me to complete the Path of the Defender quest?

I just got 20 SC from a NF too. I think 20 SC is pretty decent. Of course I'd like to get an exotic, but i remember when it used to be 6-10 SC. Now its like they actually give you enough to buy an exotic from Xur.

Mupod

so what light level do you think we need for exotics to decrypt at 330? 320 I guess?

Probably little chance of hitting that this weekend but maybe I'll hold off on buying anything from Xur until the last minute. A legacy primary would be very very tempting though. Sick of dying to Red Death because I don't have one.

coy

I just got 20 SC from a NF too. I think 20 SC is pretty decent. Of course I'd like to get an exotic, but i remember when it used to be 6-10 SC. Now its like they actually give you enough to buy an exotic from Xur.
I believe 5 or 7 was my lowlight. Very dark times those were.

phen0m24

According to Driz it's a god roll. I know nothing about perks. I just shoot and kill things.

Kadey!!

Timepiece 2.0 baby BOOYAH

Thanks to Sushi Todd and SuperFig™ (poor Fig all exhausted and putting up with my nonsense) for the NIghtfalls and for some new mantles. :)

Fig we can farm the solar one tomorrow if you want. That was fun. Prepare for more terrible stories and such though.

Actually we can sing Bret and Jemaine songs. That will work.

:p

Fig = zzzzzzz ;)

here is my progress report on Crucible Weekly Bounties

Week 1: Party Crasher +1
Week 2: that legendary Fusion Rifle
Week 3: 18 Strange coins

I never got an exotic

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for helping with the runs guys.

Omni is also the best place to farm armor and weapon parts too. So many in so little time. Have one nightstalker and one sunbreaker and you can farm continuously,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom