• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to wait til a few groups finish the hard raid, read what they did, then once I know what I have to do I'll come here and beg to be included in a hard raid. That's the plan.

I've never gone in blind on any of these raids and I'm not going to start now. I want all that shit figured out by the time i do it.
Hopefully I can join people who've already done it.

My last 5-6 exotics decrypted all 290! I need any 310 helm to Infuse to my 305 Graviton so I'm hoping for helm engrams. I think that should put it to 310.

Hard mode has nothing on barrel rolls

Edit nevermind. It'll put it at 309. Hnggg

Are you using an online calculator to predict it'll be 309? Because that hasn't been my experience. Yesterday my Graviton was 305 and a 310 Knucklehead got it to 310. I also had a 305 Legendary chest (not even raid gear) and a 310 Crest of Alpha got it to 310.

Of course there seems to be some RNG and I've been disappointed before when an infusion ended one light below what I expected. I always hold my breath during those infusions, haha.

Tomorrow will be awesome.

Wake up at 545am. Make breakfast and drink already made coffee.
Check Xur while eating breakfast.
Buy engrams from Xur (hopefully)
Infuse if it gets me higher light.
Play Halo 2 (hopefully) at 6am until ~ 11am.
Grab lunch.
Hard Mode @ 12pm (releases)

Are you using an online calculator to predict it'll be 309? Because that hasn't been my experience. Yesterday my Graviton was 305 and a 310 Knucklehead got it to 310. I also had a 305 Legendary chest (not even raid gear) and a 310 Crest of Alpha got it to 310.

Of course there seems to be some RNG and I've been disappointed before when an infusion ended one light below what I expected. I always hold my breath during those infusions, haha.

Yea I checked via an online calc. It does end up ± 1 occasionally it seems. I wonder, was your 310 Knucklehead fully levelled?

An exotic to an exotic should give the full amount when 5 off so that'd be awesome if so.

I'll find out tomorrow! I hold my breath when I decrypt engrams for not only the result, but a 2nd time for the Light haha. I hope someone has more than a handful of exotics to decrypt tomorrow when they're 310+. I'm also curious if we will get some kind of 320 artifact upgrade somehow.

jacobs34

Quick - noobish - question about Three of Coins, does the level of strike you play effect the light level of engrams you pick up from bosses?

Yea I checked via an online calc. It does end up ± 1 occasionally it seems. I wonder, was your 310 Knucklehead fully levelled?

An exotic to an exotic should give the full amount when 5 off so that'd be awesome if so.

I'll find out tomorrow! I hold my breath when I decrypt engrams for not only the result, but a 2nd time for the Light haha. I hope someone has more than a handful of exotics to decrypt tomorrow when they're 310+. I'm also curious if we will get some kind of 320 artifact upgrade somehow.

The Knucklehead and Crest were both completely unleveled. Both the pieces I was infusing them into were already maxed. Honestly I can't tell if having XP in either infusion piece matters or not. Usually just feels like typical Destiny RNG to me. Good luck tomorrow!

I'm so glad for the Rumble portion to be over in Factions. Seemed like a really small pool of players tonight with generally far better layouts and class set ups than my own.

Hopefully I can get some NF in later today for drops and for the Vanguard quest line.

The Knucklehead and Crest were both completely unleveled. Both the pieces I was infusing them into were already maxed. Honestly I can't tell if having XP in either infusion piece matters or not. Usually just feels like typical Destiny RNG to me. Good luck tomorrow!

Yea then it doesn't seem to me that xp matters. Thanks, you too!

Sublime Engram for Gloves get!

Who has the best, aesthetic gloves?

I like the Hunter Sublime set best, only missing legs. Titan set is goofy as hell from what I've seen although I don't have the helmet yet. Warlock gloves are nice but kinda basic if I'm remembering them correctly (only sublime warlock piece I have).

Kalamari

Debt unpaid shader is kinda Commander Shepard-ish, with no backup plans equipped I could pass for a mediocre sentinel cosplay.

I like the Hunter Sublime set best, only missing legs. Titan set is goofy as hell from what I've seen although I don't have the helmet yet. Warlock gloves are nice but kinda basic if I'm remembering them correctly (only sublime warlock piece I have).

So Titan.

Gotcha.

I HOPE IT UNLOCKS AT 310 WINK WINK

Zocano

The Titan sublime set is goofy but cool because it actually looks unique and different.

Hunter is the "cool" one and the Warlock one is just kinda nothing.

Need one more for King's Fall. We're at Golgoroth. We're gonna need one more AFTER Golgoroth.

Experience preferred as we've already got two guys new to the raid.

LTWood12

How long are you Boyz expecting it to take tomorrow?

I don't have to buy a 3oC pack for a while.

Well, all 3 nightfalls cleared and getting a heavy weapon > 296 still eludes me.

Left side is so close!

tiF35Iz.png

Golgoroth is the only place that can drop raid gloves, right?

And either Warpriest or Golgoroth can drop a raid heavy?

Edit. Found the KF infographic. It's true.

Lol the Warlock Azoth Bend set will make you look like a koala in a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom