• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

BTW from the patch notes:

Daily Heroic Story
Removed deprecated Quest requirements from "Siege of the Warmind"
Removed deprecated Quest requirements from "The Wakening"

What does that mean?

It means you can do those daily's regardless of whether you've unlocked those missions in the story yet. For newer players I'm sure.

exYle

So, from the bits of lore we get from the Not Forged in Light quest, it seems like the Exo Stranger is Ana Bray?

GlamFM

Banned
Kings Fall.

FULL

1. Glam
2. Ricky
3. Liam Croft
4. BigManny
4. Midshipman
6. Dave1988

Add&Join GlamFM

NOW

It shows Arc damage for the Harrowed Defiance of Yasmin there.

Zhalo has a great niche right now all its own, awesome for Arc burn NFs or builds centered around frequent super use. A great weapon, but of course requires an exotic slot. I definitely am enjoying the lack of elemental primaries that become "standard loadout" material. There is a ton of room for personal preference in TTK and I love it.

Off course, I'm getting stupid by the hour.

Bold One

Downloading Update File - 46 Hours Left......

BK8PCQU.gif

Tovarisc

Ok, so I finished the ghosts today > mean I cannot get the step 2 quest today?

Yep, you need to wait at least until next daily reset.

Damn it now I'm stuck with FWC for a week. I was proudly wearing my 310 exotic New Monarchy butt towel.

I'm so glad I have bond that has very similar stats + 2 higher defence than DO bond. Kinda BS that they force you to join FWC and then donate them stuff so you can get into actual meat of questline.

Trakan

I definitely am enjoying the lack of elemental primaries that become "standard loadout" material. There is a ton of room for personal preference in TTK and I love it.

That's fine. You can keep using whatever you want when I switch to an elemental primary. Nothing stopping you.

Because you won't be able to consistently land headshots with a bumpy pulse. Yeah, of course it's doable, but highly unlikely. In approximations, I can hit about 90% of headshots with my 100% stability Hawksaw, while with Red Death that drops down to about 50%. Yeah sure Ive 2- shotted with the Red Death many times, but is not as frequent.

Love this post. Hawksaw is a beast. That's not the vendor roll right Rubenov?

No Time To Explain's sight is bad... those scanlines put me off focus for some reason so I guess to the vault it goes.

303 Vanguard Ghost shell from Nightfall... crap at a higher light level is still crap lol

Anyway thanks for the raid/quest/nightfall help Dgaf!

matmanx1

Today is "take a break from Destiny" day. I decided this yesterday after finishing up IB + all of the normal daily and weekly stuff for last week.

Of course I had to come and check the thread this afternoon and what do I see? "No Time to Explain" is now live! Wouldn't you know it!

I've already done the Paradox daily so no sweat there. I'll just switch factions next time I log on to FWC and pick up from there.

It's cool that "No Time to Explain" is now live and kicking. That being said, I'm still not playing Destiny today! Sometimes, a break is a good thing.

I was trying to think of any other exotics that we knew about pre-TTK launch that haven't shown up, but I think No Time to Explain was the last one.

Have I forgotten anything?

Also, super disappointed in the stability of NTTE. And the sights.

shenze

Banned
Does anyone have an Atheon checkpoint right now?
Me and a friend want to just grab the checkpoint real quick but don't have enough time to actually finish him off
PSN's are Shenze and optimus8936

On that note, I was running strikes with a friend the other day and we did the Darkblade one. I can't remember the exact line where Eris describes how he got stuck down in the pit, but it made us want a cooking show, hosted by Eris. "First, we sear the skin on the carcass, and then roast the flesh until it is moist and tender. And then...we will consume it."

With Eris' delivery it could be amazing.

lmao yes

we
will
con
sume
it

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got you dudes. Wipedout has it. We'll be on in the next 30 min or so.

Are you guys gonna be running it as well? Someone left a spot so there is only 2 of us now. Doubt we will even play now.

I could save the checkpoint on my Titan then complete on my Hunter then give you the checkpoint back from my Titan if you are going to play.

hyp

Got the Atheon Checkpoint! Only played this raid a couple times so y'all are gonna have to carry me :)

1. hypoetical

Please add your name here, and I'll add you to party on PSN. First come first served :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom