• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostburn

Up to the Atheon step for No Time to Explain, don't have a CP but wouldn't mind doing a quick full run.

1. US-Frostburn
2. MutenTurtle

Quote post and add your name beside the number

Tovarisc

I was trying to think of any other exotics that we knew about pre-TTK launch that haven't shown up, but I think No Time to Explain was the last one.

Have I forgotten anything?

Also, super disappointed in the stability of NTTE. And the sights.

Warlock leg armor, titan and hunter chests [official release TBD] and maybe others that I don't remember now.

zewone

I was trying to think of any other exotics that we knew about pre-TTK launch that haven't shown up, but I think No Time to Explain was the last one.

Have I forgotten anything?

Also, super disappointed in the stability of NTTE. And the sights.

That's all folks.

The TTK exotics are super disappointing besides the swords and Zhalo (which is basically Bad Juju).

Run NF.

Run 1 - can we kill the void flayer last? (sure!) we do. No cloak

Run 2 - can we kill the void flayer last? (sure!) we do. Cloak drops for someone else.

Run 3 - can we kill the void flayer last? (sure!) we do. Cloak drops for same guy.

Run 4 (just to help someone else who need it)

- Tyler do you want us to kill the void flayer last? Me: doesn't matter, I don't think I can get a drop here since I did NF 3 times.

WRONG. Killed solar flayer last, cloak dropped for me. Already had it.

many lulz!

shenze

Banned
Got the Atheon Checkpoint! Only played this raid a couple times so y'all are gonna have to carry me :)

1. hypoetical

Please add your name here, and I'll add you to party on PSN. First come first served :)
Is it ok if me and a friend jump in real quick for the CP? Shenze and optimus8936

Homeboyd

Are you guys gonna be running it as well? Someone left a spot so there is only 2 of us now. Doubt we will even play now.

I could save the checkpoint on my Titan then complete on my Hunter then give you the checkpoint back from my Titan if you are going to play.
We've got a few folks who still need it so we can either hook you up with them or help and just run it again. Literally takes seconds to kill Atheon now.

You'll have a couple more steps after Atheon though.. one of which you have to do by yourself.

hyp

Got the Atheon Checkpoint! Only played this raid a couple times so y'all are gonna have to carry me :) This is for an Atheon kill to get the new exotic.

1. hypoetical
2. shenze
3. optimus8936

Please add your name here, and I'll add you to party on PSN. First come first served :)

so if I did the ghost stuff last time do I need to do it again today? I am pretty sure I did everything up to giving the FWC lady the ghost shell.

zewone

I definitely am enjoying the lack of elemental primaries that become "standard loadout" material. There is a ton of room for personal preference in TTK and I love it.

Having elemental primaries as an option doesn't limit your options for a loadout.

It provides more options.

Plus, right now I imagine if you looked at a majority of people's PVE loadouts it's going to contain Dead Orbit's Hung Jury. The lack of elements is not providing more variety.

Got the Atheon Checkpoint! Only played this raid a couple times so y'all are gonna have to carry me :)

1. hypoetical
2. shenze
3. optimus8936
4.Mutenturtle

Count me in

shenze

Banned

1. hypoetical
2. shenze
3. optimus8936

Sorry something just came up and can't do it now but if you haven't found anyone yet later me and my friend can help out

Sorry ):

spyder_ur

Run NF.

Run 1 - can we kill the void flayer last? (sure!) we do. No cloak

Run 2 - can we kill the void flayer last? (sure!) we do. Cloak drops for someone else.

Run 3 - can we kill the void flayer last? (sure!) we do. Cloak drops for same guy.

Run 4 (just to help someone else who need it)

- Tyler do you want us to kill the void flayer last? Me: doesn't matter, I don't think I can get a drop here since I did NF 3 times.

WRONG. Killed solar flayer last, cloak dropped for me. Already had it.

many lulz!

Shades of the Hawkmoon x2 incident.

Frostburn

1. hypoetical
2. shenze
3. optimus8936
4. US-Frostburn
5. Mutenturtle

I'm down as long as everyone is trying to snag a kill and not just the CP

PuMa

Zhalo has a great niche right now all its own, awesome for Arc burn NFs or builds centered around frequent super use. A great weapon, but of course requires an exotic slot. I definitely am enjoying the lack of elemental primaries that become "standard loadout" material. There is a ton of room for personal preference in TTK and I love it.

Same here. Much prefer it this way.

Deku Tree

I'm happy to not have elemental primaries. It really limited people's desired primary load out too much in year one.

On the other hand, if they gave us a 320 artifact that added elemental damage to any given primary then i'd take it

1. hypoetical
2. shenze
3. optimus8936
4. US-Frostburn
5. Mutenturtle
6. Goodacre0081

full yet?

coy

I hate having a job. Well no I don't as I have a family to provide for, but it gets in the way of fun things like today. I know this will be home when I am off work so it ain't that bug a deal. Anyhow, back to staring at a computer for another 3.5 hrs while sneaking in GAF time.

Deku Tree

Somebody that I was playing with today told me that there are a total of 12 players at light level 310 in the world as of last week according to their friend who works at Bungie. I bet all twelve of them are running three of the same class like in the old VoG days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom