• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My malok came with quickdraw IS, ranged lens rlr5 and red dot ORS. Other than shortgaze, I have no idea about anything about sights.

I think I'm going to feed my 310 hawmoon to it. Now I got my go to trials weapon.

Azoth stuff is the best. Titan looks like Big daddy. Hunter looks good except too sporty. We're in war, not cross country.

Tomorrow at 8 PM eastern. Team SEXY hard mode raid. I except lots of deaths because some haven't ever played a Mario bros game.

My malok came with quickdraw IS, ranged lens rlr5 and red dot ORS. Other than shortgaze, I have no idea about anything about sights.

I think I'm going to feed my 310 hawmoon to it. Now I got my go to trials weapon.

Azoth stuff is the best. Titan looks like Big daddy. Hunter looks good except too sporty. We're in war, not cross country.

Tomorrow at 8 PM eastern. Team SEXY hard mode raid. I except lots of deaths because some haven't ever played a Mario bros game.

Big Daddy, huh? I want the sublime helmet then o.o

I have no idea who I'm hard mode raiding with tomorrow (I don't think I've played with any of them) but I expect a Flawless raid. If we wipe more than twice in 1 encounter I'm out. Kappa

But in reality, I'm excited for the unknown mechanics and rewards. Especially since I didn't get to raid normal KF on day 1. :)

Did anyone else get upset that the entire iron banner rewards had a bug in it? I just read the update a little bit ago and forgot to comment on that. Pretty crazy.

A whole week of IB and 4 characters on rank 4-5 and the rewards were messed up. I should get a free blacksmith shader for that haha

Afrocious

Unrelated, but what's funny about Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is that the antagonists should've just imprisoned the Elric brothers from the beginning

*watching Netflix while 3oc farming*

I kinda wish he would bring those Stormcaller gauntlets back from that first week (can't remember the name). I missed out on buying those because I forgot that Xur disappears on Sunday morning for some dumbfounded reason.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
King's Fall Newbie Raid #1 complete! A great run, with a crazy finish. Everyone did awesome.

All in all, took a very similar amount of time to the first ever VoG run. I pinpointed some areas along the way that I can improve my guidance for next time. and in hindsight thought of some silly things I forgot to mention that could've made things easier. Thanks everyone for bearing with me with my cold as well as feeling the process out for the first time. :)

Oryx was rather generous to me in rewarding the endeavor. A 310 Monte Carlo (Monte Carlo #17, but my first 310 primary outside of ToM), a 307 Doom of Chelchis, and my first Elilum's Frenzy from shards. Finally can start doing some luxury infusions. :D

A really fun night and a fitting send-off for Destiny to take a backseat in my gaming diet for a while. Though I will be doing Newbie NF round 2 next Saturday afternoon, a spooooooky Halloween raiiiiid!

Best spot for strange coins? Poe28 small chest?

Yeah, I think that is the way to go, along with using any keys you get.

I feel like Court of Oryx is pretty good too just because of the sheer number of blues you get.

Also, playing your alts and leveling up various reps will do wonders as well.
I am getting almost none from bounties since the nerf. =/

SkylineRKR

Did anyone else get upset that the entire iron banner rewards had a bug in it? I just read the update a little bit ago and forgot to comment on that. Pretty crazy.

A whole week of IB and 4 characters on rank 4-5 and the rewards were messed up. I should get a free blacksmith shader for that haha

Yeah but I got more than in the last 2 editions. Cloak, boots, ship.

Nightz

King's Fall Newbie Raid #1 complete! A great run, with a crazy finish. Everyone did awesome.

All in all, took a very similar amount of time to the first ever VoG run. I pinpointed some areas along the way that I can improve my guidance for next time. and in hindsight thought of some silly things I forgot to mention that could've made things easier. Thanks everyone for bearing with me with my cold as well as feeling the process out for the first time. :)

Oryx was rather generous to me in rewarding the endeavor. A 310 Monte Carlo (Monte Carlo #17, but my first 310 primary outside of ToM), a 307 Doom of Chelchis, and my first Elilum's Frenzy from shards. Finally can start doing some luxury infusions. :D

A really fun night and a fitting send-off for Destiny to take a backseat in my gaming diet for a while. Though I will be doing Newbie NF round 2 next Saturday afternoon, a spooooooky Halloween raiiiiid!
Thanks for the run! Awesome job leading us. Nice work to my fellow raiders as well, glad the nearly 6 hours that we all hung in there paid off. Also thanks for putting up with me not having a mic! :)

I have no idea who I'm hard mode raiding with tomorrow (I don't think I've played with any of them) but I expect a Flawless raid. If we wipe more than twice in 1 encounter I'm out. Kappa

But in reality, I'm excited for the unknown mechanics and rewards. Especially since I didn't get to raid normal KF on day 1. :)

"Bugged" They're so full of shit,

Bogeypop

Need one more for a full team for last minute ToC Strike farming to squeeze out another Light Level or two before King's Fall HM!

So if this infusion calculator is correct, I should hit 309 once I feed my hunter chest and exotic gauntlets to my Titan..

Well off to bed, I hope Xur sells an exotic engram.

the_id

Any one want to do a fresh raid?

My friend hasn't done one and I've just got the touch of malice and would like to get my light level up for the hard raid.

Anyone keen?

Psn: the_id

Truant

Any one want to do a fresh raid?

My friend hasn't done one and I've just got the touch of malice and would like to get my light level up for the hard raid.

Anyone keen?

Psn: the_id

I'm down later on (time is 0930 in the morning here). PSN: hundere

Bogeypop

Need one more for ToC Strike farming. Get Exotic 310 infusion fodder for that last Light Level or two before King's Fall HM launches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom