• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsurugi

309 on titan, 308 on hunter and warlock. Could infuse some stuff and swap some gear to be 309 on all three, but the difference from 309 to 308 is next to insignificant in practical use, so i won't bother just now.

Speaking of HM raid, our group might need 2 hardcore guardians for HM release, so if you think you are good and still w/o a group for today, you are welcome to msg me and join the HM train. Plan is to repeat the great run of normal mode, when we were among the first handful of guardians challenge Oryx at release.

Nuszka

Am I mistaken or the warlock helmet is the "new" addition to tTK.
Edit: just checked , it is indeed , our new content has arrived lol

Anyone running low lvl characters at the moment?
10-13 range?
First timer and im liking it so far but after a taste of a matchmade strike(my first and shit was it intense) I know id love it even more if i could find a group.
Currently running story stuff in the reef

KeRaSh

Quick question. Is there a Y2 version of the Purifier Robes in the game? It's listed in the Destiny DB but it's not in the crafting screen, even though I have the Y1 version.

I don't feel like spending currency on chest engrams if I can't get Purifier Robes anyways. Not too bothered about any other Y2 chest armors.

Jinjo

EXOTIC GEAR

Empyrean Bellicose
Helmet

Mask of the Third Man
Helmet

Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Helmet

Exotic Engram
Body Armor Engram

Legacy Engram
Heavy Weapon Engram

Wait, dire of Ahamkara skull?! That wasn't in the kiosk before for Warlocks iirc. They are giving out new exotic upgrades now then? Awesome. Will buy a few chest engrams. Twilight Garrison pls.

inthrall

Wait, dire of Ahamkara skull?! That wasn't in the kiosk before for Warlocks iirc. They are giving out new exotic upgrades now then? Awesome. Will buy a few chest engrams. Twilight Garrison pls.

Yeah its a new one for year 2, can't say I'm super stoked to see it though :p

Jinjo

Did the Ahamkara skull get a (slight) perk buff? Pls say it is so.

Yeah its a new one for year 2, can't say I'm super stoked to see it though :p

Yeah, it's probably the worst Warlock exotic lol. Unless it got some sort of buff like No Backup Plans & Hunter Ahamkara Gloves did.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm still pretty fresh into TTK.

Are these engrams worth buying at a light level below 300? I heard the only way to get 310 attack/defense is to be above that light level but I don't know whether that means I shouldn't bother with the engram or not.

Makikou

Are these engrams worth buying at a light level below 300? I heard the only way to get 310 attack/defense is to be above that light level but I don't know whether that means I shouldn't bother with the engram or not.

You can buy em but you should open them after +300 light level or +310..

Double edged blade, you need to buy them to get 300+(well you do not NEED too but they help to boost you quick) but you need 300+ to get 310 ones.

It will decrypt at 280 for you or 290 if you are lucky.

You can buy em but you should open them after +300 light level or +310..

Double edged blade, you need to buy them to get 300+(well you do not NEED too but they help to boost you quick) but you need 300+ to get 310 ones.

It will decrypt at 280 for you or 290 if you are lucky.

Thanks for the responses. I might buy a couple and then see if I can't get my light level a bit higher before decrypting them.

GorillaJu

#rekt

Pretty sure Warlock is the only class that has worthwhile chest exotics to have on most of the time. If you're gonna pop chest engrams (and not hunt for Twilight Garrison), pop them on a warlock.

Doesn't it not matter what class pops the engram? Or is it weighted so that the class using it has a higher chance of getting an exotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom