• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Bungie confirmed that the amount of EXP has no effect on infusion.

RLw7me2.png

GorillaJu

My first Primary Exotic engram was a 310 Monte Carlo. How is this gun? I never hear people talk about it so I assume it's pretty shit. Looks beautiful though. What a sick gun model that is.

PuMa

My first Primary Exotic engram was a 310 Monte Carlo. How is this gun? I never hear people talk about it so I assume it's pretty shit. Looks beautiful though. What a sick gun model that is.

Some people love it, but it's not for me. Try before you dismantle.

Truant

Is there a good Destiny clan I can join? Seems like something happened to the DestinyGAF clan, and that they don't accept anyone now.

noomi

Just used a 310 exotic to upgrade a 305 exotic and it ended up 309....

I'm sure I've got the full amount for that kind of upgrade before. Oh well.

Trying to push up that light level for the HM raid today? :D

Most of us are around 308/309 at the moment. I think we are going to have 3 hunters and 3 titans hehe

LiK

so what's with NF now. you can just keep farming to try and get drops from them now or has that always been the case?

so what's with NF now. you can just keep farming to try and get drops from them now or has that always been the case?
It seems chances are really high with NF with them taking out legendary drops from the bosses. Fig and Colonel got a Void and Arc while I got my Void on the second run. Can get all 3 before reset.

Haha yeah I don't know what sights she got on that roll but it won't matter that much with those other perks. I'd like to farm one (with any perks) just to get a feel for it but I know it'll turn into perpetual disappointment.

And yeah Xur should sell an armor engram, most likely helmet, which will be good for last minute Hard mode infusion fuel. Honestly there's no reason for anyone with a decent strange coin stash to not have a 310 helmet going into HM KF.

It needs the good stability perk. I have one with a pretty "Meh. Why did I even bother roll?" It fires faster than Juju, but without the stability it kind of goes everywhere. It's basically a Hawksaw with a higher RoF and about half the impact. If you can get up on someone you're good. It's when someone is father away that it becomes an issue.

Lnkn52

Well it is the best emote in the game!

And this thread is full of RNG savants >.<

--

Happy arriving on Earth day Lnkn!

Happy Birthday, Lnkn!

/me scrolls up.

Happy birthday, Lnkn!

Happy Birthday Lnkn

Raid crew hype! Kick some butt today DGAF. I'll be watching Unstable's steam and anxiously waiting for work to end so I can run HM with my gang tonight. Let's get this done!

Edit: Happy Bday Lnkn!

Edit 2: You people and your perfectly rolled armor and grasps...Salt! Salt for everyone!

Happy birthday Lnkn!

I decided "Eh, I have plenty of Strange Coins. Why not?" and bought a chest engram.

310 Alpha Lupi with perks for the subclass and weapons I use. I'll take it!

saved,

Happy Birthday Lnkn

Happy birthday, Lnkn!

Question for the HM raiders: can we get a list of streaming GAFers as things commence?

I think Nami or Afro is gonna stream their run.

happy bday Lnkn

Happy birthday Lnkn!

Skull of Ahamkara being for sale has to be related to "the worm our God" and hard mode launching today...

TY Guys, I feel the loves.

I hope HM delivers. I expect to see you all (those not raiding ofcourse) in a twitch chat room supporting DGAF!

Number45

Just recently levelled mine up, and I don't mind it at all. Stability is good - spraying precision shots is nice and easy.

With Simmering Flames up Sunstrike has a ridiculously short cooldown!

k1t4j

I love doing doing the Nexus Strike, solar grenades and over shield for days.

I don't even care how bad the randoms are, My new record is at 8 minutes :D

Wow, first Echo Chamber strike and an Imago Loop drops lol.

Trying to push up that light level for the HM raid today? :D

Most of us are around 308/309 at the moment. I think we are going to have 3 hunters and 3 titans hehe

Hunter is already 308, was just using it on my Titan. She's 309. :)

KodaRuss

I don't really mind that Xur is only going to give Alpha Lupi as long as I get some 310s out of the deal. I have 210 Strange Coins to spend with Xur today.

EDIT: Well Top of the page here are some shout outs.

Thanks for the help clearing NM KF last night

GAF Users
Verano
Triple Oceans
LordNimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom