• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Is the helmet any good?

db66C8Z.gif

I'd honestly buy it anyway since as of right now this is the only way to get it, better safe than sorry and it's only 13 coins or whatever.

MrDaravon

The Dire helmet doesn't show up in your Blueprints/kiosk even after you buy it, are there any other exotics like this? Honestly thinking this was a mistake on Bungie's part now.

Mupod

I'd honestly buy it anyway since as of right now this is the only way to get it, better safe than sorry and it's only 13 coins or whatever.

I feel like if I started using it, I'd get one shotted by things while casting my super anyways because that always happens to me regardless of class. Including Striker somehow.

But it's good to start thinking of Sunbreaker counters since regardless of whether they dominate Trials, they will be very very common in there.

DNAbro

Looking forward to watching people stream hard mode. Can't wait to see what it holds. Definitely not up for it myself yet.

flkraven

The Dire helmet doesn't show up in your Blueprints/kiosk even after you buy it, are there any other exotics like this? Honestly thinking this was a mistake on Bungie's part now.

It better be a mistake. I would hate a precedent being set of items missing from the kiosk. It would just bring back all the inventory issues. I'm still paranoid every time I delete an emblem or shader.

I feel like if I started using it, I'd get one shotted by things while casting my super anyways because that always happens to me regardless of class. Including Striker somehow.

But it's good to start thinking of Sunbreaker counters since regardless of whether they dominate Trials, they will be very very common in there.
Titans with suppression grenades will be everywhere as well. I will..

deoee

Looking forward to watching people stream hard mode. Can't wait to see what it holds. Definitely not up for it myself yet.

Jup.
Feeling the same way. I feel confident in the normal raid and I think I do better than 90% of destinylfg despite only finishing it 3 times but hard mode?

No way :D

How is it that Year 2, especially with all the roaming supers, that there's no medal for killing someone while there super is active.

At least we have "And Stay Down", but it sure feels like I deserve a freakin' medal when I shotgun down a Sunbreaker.

blackflag

Anyone need 1 for HM?

307 Titan. Can be 308 if need be. I'm just not going to infuse away my 310 Hunter exotics unless I need to.

Casmith7509

anybody looking to do a kings fall raid on sunday? available all day.

i've never done the raid but i'm 294 titan and can learn fast, i watched about half the giant bomb raid video so i have a rough familiarity with the tactics. banging my head against the strike playlist and not getting gear upgrades anymore.

JonCha

anybody looking to do a kings fall raid on sunday? available all day.

i've never done the raid but i'm 294 titan and can learn fast, i watched about half the giant bomb raid video so i have a rough familiarity with the tactics. banging my head against the strike playlist and not getting gear upgrades anymore.

Off on Sunday so I'd be up for this if we can get some experienced folks with us. PSN itsjoncharles if you need it.

So I'm guessing Xûr can just sell anything in the database at any given time. Part of me thinks Bungie set Dire Skull on purpose though, and by extension will set every non-blue print exotic piece.

With this new info, every single Xûr day can bring something new (or time gated, lol). The real weird part is that once you buy Dire Skull it doesn't unlock in the BP. Maybe it will in a patch, but for now, lock it and use Glass Needles to get a good roll.

All in all we before today we were missing 27 exotic armor pieces in year 2 that are in the database.

Klyka

Banned
I will be at work till late at night. I won't be able to be the first one in. hell I might not be in until tomorrow evening at all.

But I just want to tell all of you:

I believe in you DGAF.
You are the 1% of the 1%.
You don't facecam. You don't steal from other streams. You don't dance for followers or scream for subscribers.
You go in and do your job: To save the City.

Make me proud.

130771148366.png

lt519

Happy Hard Mode hunting everyone! I'll probably sneak in to see some reactions but I wouldn't mind some spoilers for any new fun surprises.

We're giving it a go tonight and I'm hopeful of a run up to at least Oryx.

So is everyone panic infusing their 310 exotics to get everything as close to 310 as possible? I'm debating it but is going from 305 to 306 or 306 to 307 even going to matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom