• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

flkraven

What if they only decript to 330? Previous max in the armory was 310 and they decripted at 290 with a chance to go to 310 if we're 300 and above. Maybe they only start decripting to 330 once we get to 320, and between 300 and 320 we remain with the chance for 310.

It would suck, but unfortunately I can see them do it...

Honestly, this sounds like the most accurate assumption. I don't think we see 330 exotics until we are 320.

Also, any Titan's getting twilight garrison? Or should I save my strange

Taborcarn

Nirwen's Mercy is just a great PVP weapon. For the past few day's worth of daily Crucible matches it's really boosted me from being at the back of my team to the front.

My first Primary Exotic engram was a 310 Monte Carlo. How is this gun? I never hear people talk about it so I assume it's pretty shit. Looks beautiful though. What a sick gun model that is.

It's fun if you have a melee build, use force barrier a lot, etc. It's one of my personal favorites but it's not a powerhouse on its own. If you don't care about its ability you will likely be underwhelmed or even hate it.

Just used a 310 exotic to upgrade a 305 exotic and it ended up 309....

I'm sure I've got the full amount for that kind of upgrade before. Oh well.
Legendaries can go 5 steps guaranteed but exotics can only go 4 steps. I'm pretty sure this has changed since day one because I got my 300 exotic cloak to 305 with a 305 cloak but my 300 exotic bond only went to 304 on Tuesday with a 305 class item.

LiK

Nirwen's Mercy is just a great PVP weapon. For the past few day's worth of daily Crucible matches it's really boosted me from being at the back of my team to the front.

it's a laser, well worth getting. I'm excited to play Trials with it cuz it's even better in 3v3 modes. still miss the regenrating perk of Red Death tho.

Exotic special weapon engram dropped a dupe 310 Hereafter for me, Black Spindle is now 310 just in time for HM raid. Thank you RNGesus for not giving me a gauntlet engram.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
So is having one weapon set that you switch between characters normal? In all of year 1 I had a different set of weapons for each character, but since TTK I've just had one set of weapons I move around whenever I need them for whichever character I'm playing at the time.

my three of coins have been on fire lately... last 7 i've used have resulted in 4 exotics, 3 of those were 310's. I'm pissing my friends off.

EXOTICS RAINING EVERYWHERE!

E92 M3

So is having one weapon set that you switch between characters normal? In all of year 1 I had a different set of weapons for each character, but since TTK I've just had one set of weapons I move around whenever I need them for whichever character I'm playing at the time.

I love for every character to self-equipped, but will switch some weapons for HM. In general, not having to move stuff around is my favorite. Keystone items like the Malice get moved, though.

Nothing wrong with that. I've been doing that since Year 1. Others like having multiple so that they don't have to switch around. If you use DIM or the Loadout app it shouldnt be a problem using 1 set. Use dupes for infusion.

X-Frame

Do we know why/how Xur is selling a Year 2 version of armor when there shouldn't be a Year 2 version yet? That Warlock helm shouldn't be available.

The hell is going on Bungie?

I only have one set of weapons at 310 and I move them between characters for the raid, I did the same in year one with Fatebringer/Vision of Confluence + Black Hammer/Found Verdict + Horn.

Blergh. Finished a strike last night, but had to get to bed. As soon as the loot & XP dropped from the boss, I put the PS4 into rest mode thinking that the post-master would have all the loot along the way I didn't pick up. NOPE. Woke up this morning and logged in. Postmaster had nothing.Two purple engrams, include a sublime class one are gone. Several blues missing too, but I ain't gonna complain. Never had this problem before, but it sucks. Lesson learned. Always go to orbit. Then rest mode.

I'm surprised to find the expression "the worm our god" unsettling. I have since reading it in the BoS. There's something Lovecraftian about it. One of the many great things about this lore.

sephi22

FML I forgot all about KF HM today. Been up all night playing Saints Row III and watching SF V Beta streams. SF V beta also runs today.

Don't know if I should sleep or stay up

Do we know why/how Xur is selling a Year 2 version of armor when there shouldn't be a Year 2 version yet? That Warlock helm shouldn't be available.

The answer is there are certain Y1 exotics that aren't available through any other means than Xur right now. And Bungie hasn't directly disclosed this information to us, even though it is apparent.

MrDaravon

I just woke up and thought I was going crazy but yeah, this helm shouldn't be available yet. I mean I'm not going to complain, but it seems bizarre that they would have Xur sell a brand new one that shouldn't be available yet, but there's other pieces of gear (famously the titan and hunter chests) that everyone's waiting on as well. Really weird, at this point I would believe that a switch got flipped on accident. Someone on Reddit posted proof of the Dire Ahamkara allowing you to survive a direct SB hammer hit so that's pretty rad.

Also Bungie please stop with your obsession with the Legacy Engram being Heavy every goddamn week please, I need other ones :(

Not sure if I want to try to get in a group for HM, it doesn't really appeal to me but this game keeps sucking me back in lol. I'll probably just watch a GAF livestream.

BahamutPT

Oh and Happy Birthday Lnkn! Happy Birthday Rawr!

Just had a last minute upgrade for HM :D Clutch Special Exotic Engram dropped a 310 Hereafter which totally went into my Black Spindle to get it to 310.

MechDX

The answer is there are certain Y1 exotics that aren't available through any other means than Xur right now. And Bungie hasn't directly disclosed this information to us, even though it is apparent.

Is the helmet any good?

Just give us faster load screens, that would be the killer feature.

It's not loading, it's matchmaking. That's why a tiny space to the tower takes 2 minutes to load. They're trying to find 11 other guardians to stick you so your tower is populated.

It still sucks. About 25% of our Destiny time is loading/MMing screens. Way too damn high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom