• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyne

Do you want people to just stop using snipers? They already got a very unnecessary nerf. Nerf AA and no one will use them.

the high AA snipers are pretty much aimbot at this point. You can just snapshot into someone's head without even trying.

Add activation of Supers to the bottom left game feed. That way I know if there's a hammer bro or stormgirl active on the map and I know if it's on my team or not.

Mhm... never considered that.

Husk of Pit forever.

SXXpcKI.png

forever lazy to upgrade it to Necro

Lee

Add activation of Supers to the bottom left game feed. That way I know if there's a hammer bro or stormgirl active on the map and I know if it's on my team or not.

I think this is a bad idea. A big part of some supers (I'm thinking about golden gun) is being able to pop it with some distance so as not to alert the other team. You're trading super time for the element of surprise.

You can practically hear it across the map already. I played Mayhem Clash for those weekly marks and it sounds like you're in a fucking blacksmith's shop with all those hammers going off.

Namikaze1

Necrochasm will make its glorious return one day. Just you wait and see.

Anyone know how I can get in touch with Luke so that I can bribe him to get my Year 2 Necrochasm?

Finally made my Warlock alt, got it to 300 light level by hoarding some blues and purples on my Titan and Hunter. Hoping I can do HM raid 3x this weekend.

lt519

One of these days we should get people together for a "Forever-No-Crux-of-Crota" weekly farm.

Haha I'm in, maybe I'll even get a Gjally to finally drop

Will 302 light be enough to be at least adequate in Hard Mode?

Starts at 300. I'm guessing it'll get you through Warpriest at a minimum hopefully picking up some gear on the way. Probably be fine on Golgoroth too but then the enemies might start killing you too fast.

I think we'll all be good DPS wise, it's just going to be a survivability thing.

noomi

Listen to them every morning on my way to work. Wish they had less commercials and didn't play music.

I like their Phone Taps & Horoscopes :D

High five

I'll have to give it a try when I get on. I'm stuck using the raid cloak for now though when I need max light and that thing looks so bad.

It's a nice looking combo, would rock mine more often but it's only level 298 at the moment hehe.

E92 M3

Here is a simple idea to make the Court of Oryx relevant: Add strange coins and motes as a reward.

BAM.

People will be playing there all day.

Kyne

Here is a simple idea to make the Court of Oryx relevant: Add strange coins and motes as a reward.

BAM.

not a bad idea. They definitely need to do something or else the 1% is going to start turning into the majority and then it'll be a wasteland.

BAM.

Needs to be bigger. But yes add Coins and Motes!!!

Imagine if the court was the large area where you run the Argonach rune... something that size with multiple height levels and room for tons of adds, larger bosses, mini capture area missions etc. Was bummed when i heard about court and finally found it. "This.... this thing is it?!"

GutZ31

BAM.

I would rather every destination to have a player instigated public event point, with unique mechanics, and rewards geared towards the enemies you fight.

Deku Tree

I want to try HM KF at 1pm est launch with my 308 warlock. I have like 3 hours that I can play for until 4pm est before I need to quit.

Any teams forming?

I remember sushi broke the encounter this one time when he somehow made it outside the room just as the shields went up upon activating the crystal. No enemies spawned. It was just us six and Crota.

Wasn't that Nilla?I remember him trying to do it again when I raided with him.

Kyne

allow us to buy higher legendary gear and use more marks as a payoff.

edit:

actually, just add 30 marks to the current values every 10 levels up to 300.

so legs/arms/chest = 75 (280) 105 (290) 170 (300)
helmet = 120 (280) 150 (290) 180 (300)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think I burned out a little.
Today is the first day in weeks I have no intention to turn on Destiny
wtzgU.gif

What's weird is that it's the hard mode release that makes me not want to play. The thought of a raised level just makes me all... "oh, hey, when's fallout coming out again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom