• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that's pretty cool, is that where all the Xbox dgaffers hangout? I'll have to sign up myself.

There's also Bad to the Xbone group on bungie.net although a lot of people in that group are also on the100.io - whenever I'm scheduling something I usually cross post in both places since our GAF xbox population is so small.

There are raid lists? Never seen one. Just post in the message area

By list i just mean someone posting in the bungie.net group chat like earlier today ProgenitorRyan posted "Going to do a fresh Kings Fall Friday at 830 EST for anyone who wants in." and then people have just been replying putting themselves on the metaphorical list.

agree it's not an ideal solution for us xbox folks because i'm pretty sure there have been weeks where no raid was scheduled/arranged through that group at all, it's not popular on anywhere near the level of just posting in the thread for PS4 gaffers.

If anyone needs one extra for Nightfall or normal Kings Fall let me know I'm bored and have a few hours to kill. First time raid though

PS4 same name as gaf

Trakan

The scout, machine gun, pulse and sniper are all good. If you don't want them, you don't have to get them. Whats the issue?

The scout sucks compared to a vendor weapon that is sold and far easier to obtain. The pulse is garbage. The Machine gun is good and a good example of a raid weapon. The sniper is good for PVP, but shit in PVE with that impact. No reason to use it over 1000 Yard Stare.

I want to want them. This is the endgame content, the hardest content in the game. It should have better rewards. As of now you get the same version as beating normal mode on top of that.

PatDH

I would be thrilled with that, personally.

Oh don't get me wrong, I was stoked when it dropped. Then Warpriest dropped a 310 LMG. Ok, not too bad. My NM one was 303. Then Golgoroth dropped 310 Gloves. Literally had 4 pairs of 310 gloves on me already so that was disappointing.
Oh well, I'll look forward to what I'll potentially get from Oryx when my group kills him a little later on, taking a wee break now.

Good luck to everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom