• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first drop was a 320 defiance of Yasmin, didn't even read the perks. It went straight to the spindle.

Didn't even finish the oryx fight yet.

Any news on people getting any of the other 4 emblems or 3 remaining calcified fragments from King's Fall HM? If not, I'm guessing they are tied to those challenge versions of the bosses that are found in the db.

Still don't know what purpose nerfing the attack rating on the spindle back down to 290 served. With all this infusion fodder from the raid, it was a waste of time.

Still don't know what purpose nerfing the attack rating on the spindle back down to 290 served. With all this infusion fodder from the raid, it was a waste of time.

It's literal power gating. Everyone having a 310 spindle would mean more people could attempt the HM faster.

Got a 312 Hand Cannon with Firefly. Dunno if I'll use it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
T minus 15. Five, four, three, two, one...............earth below us, drifting, falling, floating weightless, calling, calling home.

And if elemental primaries were such a problem, why not make all weapons elemental. that would open up the possibilities of using varied weapons. or gasp, just remove elemental damage from the game period.

And if elemental primaries were such a problem, why not make all weapons elemental. that would open up the possibilities of using varied weapons. or gasp, just remove elemental damage from the game period.

Or have the gunsmith 'infuse' an element into your primary at a cost of legendary marks or whatever stupid funny money you can think of.

Or have the gunsmith 'infuse' an element into your primary at a cost of legendary marks or whatever stupid funny money you can think of.

bc now all we are doing (well "I'm") doing is taking an extra second to knock of an enemies shield with my elemental secondary, and switching right back to my primary to finish them off. seems to me everyone is running and trying to get the most powerful weapons (at the moment pulse rifles) and ignoring all the other weapons. how's that for a varied selection?

bc now all we are doing (well "I'm") doing is taking an extra second to knock of an enemies shield with my elemental secondary, and switching right back to my primary to finish them off. seems to me everyone is running and trying to get the most powerful weapons (at the moment pulse rifles) and ignoring all the other weapons. how's that for a varied selection?

Except there is no powerful weapon aside from pulse rifles? There is no 'must have' outside of maybe the PR from Omni with the right rolls, or NTTE.

That's a problem because of the balance though.

15-30 more minutes and my crew I've been gathering for the last few days rides into the thunder. Wrestles the lightning. Commits regicide. I'm pumped.

I've only had 1 person now confirm they're still going to make it, so here in 15 I might have 1 open spot for a HM Kings Fall Raid. Just FYI :)
310 Titan, looking for HM raid. Got up to Oryx on my Hunter earlier today.

PSN: Kilau
Want to fill in if my 6th doesn't show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom