• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobFather

So I finished my normal raid and received the Ravenous heart. But I can't find it anywhere. It's not in my inventory or the mail box in the tower. Did I miss something. I have a screenshot of it and a video haha

Strider

So I finished my normal raid and received the Ravenous heart. But I can't find it anywhere. It's not in my inventory or the mail box in the tower. Did I miss something. I have a screenshot of it and a video haha

Wait is it actually a thing that would even show up in your inventory? I don't remember that. I just remember getting it checked off for the quest.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I didn't think it was a visible item, was it? Go check your Quest and see if the box is ticked for it. If so, then there's nothing to worry about.

It's not an item. It's part of a quest for Eris that I think rewards the 310 artifact

Speaking of which, where are you supposed to get a 320 artifact?

Once had a Jackal 180 no scope me out of a Warthog while I was driving straight at him.

Hahahaha yes exactly! Same thing happened to me today except I was on foot.

The Armory on Halo 2 Legendary was hilarious. Every checkpoint felt like a gift from god

This! Every checkpoint feels so good! Well except for the times your in the middle of a sticky situation or you ran out of ammo and you're like crap, no! Other than that, checkpoint hype!

rc213

This thread is going crazy, Play Mayhem Clash it's fun. Just don't mind your win/loss and enjoy people coming into your bubble.

Fission mailed on HM run #3. Got 2 spots for the daily story Regicide before I suffer some more on Xbone.

PSN = Ji66a_Man

Wat. Maybe everyone should have taken a longer break after run 2. Mistakes were made.

If 1 hour NM runs are standard I feel like sub-2 HM runs should be easy. Allow a few wipes for scrubby deaths and no revives but strats are identical except Oryx which is only slightly different for the Knights.

Strider

The GOAT ice cream

benandjerrys_milk_cookies1.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Have a harrowed shotgun 316 which I could infuse with the following,

Defiance with hot swap and injection mold

1000 yard stare with hidden hand, grenadier and explosive rounds

Eirrene with luck in the chamber, hand laid stock and clown cart.

Also have the quest 1000 yard stare.

I'm sort of leaning towards the Eirrene.

Ahah ok well I'm down for anything since I've only gotten to oryx with my hunter.

If we could get a group I wouldn't mind. Everyone has to be equipped though.

LiK

1000 yard

Eirene has great impact and is really nasty with litc in PvP and PvE but it has bad auto aim and the sights are super susceptible to flinching. I'd say go with your preferred 1000 Yard Stare.

Didn't killed Oryx today but I feel like I should just wait and do anything like that till I'm 312 or higher...

This just doesn't feel fun anymore lol.

Biggy

I'm at Oryx with my 311/312 hunter, and at Golgoroth with my Warlock so if you guys are up for anything please count me in!
I'm up for HM as well, got to oryx on my hunter. going to bring my titan along for this run if we have enough people interested.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Maybe I should just save it until I land a sniper with shortgaze, hidden hand, snapshot and unflinching. My quest 1000 yard is already 310 which is enough to do the Hard Mode raid fully.

Jblanks

Crucible control rotation last 5 games:

Skywatch
Thieves den
First Light
Thieves Den
Bastion

Why are vehicle maps without vehicles in crucible again ... ?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Didn't killed Oryx today but I feel like I should just wait and do anything like that till I'm 312 or higher...

This just doesn't feel fun anymore lol.

yeah Oryx is a dick. I managed to get a rocket launcher with tracking 313, chest piece 313, warlock bond 315. fuck it gonna do HM next week just for loot

It's all about Strawberry Cheesecake. Although Cold Stone spoiled me ever since they put in one next door to my work a couple years ago (1$ off discount makes it fairly appealing)

Surrender to Strawberry, which was last year's flavor that you can still get, is literally the best thing on the planet. Thanks guys and girl, cold stone is closed at 2am!

coldstone-summer-2014-flavors.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If we're doing fresh I could bring my Titan.

My harrowed path of xol got my regular path of xol from 309 to 315. That's a huge jump.

My worm god's boon brought my exotic class item from 303 to 313.

Warlock is currently my highest light.

I love fruit but keep it away from my desserts...

No no no no no! Fruity desserts are fantastic! Have you ever had blueberry white chocolate truffle Cheesecake from Cheesecake factory? It might change your life.

Also, fried ice cream with dessert topping, usually a puree like, is great.

You're missing out!

New destiny player.
Just hit lvl 20 and finished that mission in that garden.
There was a cutscene after involving a sort of gathering/celebration.
Im just curious, was that the end of vanilla destinys campaign?
Cause man that was short.
Onto the expansions and TKK now i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom