• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

The talk of a Ghost from the NF has me intrigued, but not sure I'm NF ready.

Is the Ghost a guaranteed drop?

I'm LL 294, is that low for the NF? Brutal honesty is a-okay.
The NF is a 280 activity, so you're fine.
Ghost is not guaranteed though, just added to the pool of potential drops.

Nightfall is 280 so you're good to go...plenty of people doing it right now, should be super easy to find a group..

You're also normal raid ready btw...in case you were wondering.

forgrim

I started clearing nf around 280 so ur fine...u can go w more experienced gaffers too to make it ezier

I thought Nightfalls weren't supposed to drop Legendary Engrams straight from bosses anymore? Not only did I get that but I got the Void Flayer Mantle~

294 is plenty fine for NF, you just won't have a chance for 310 exotics.

Ghost isn't guaranteed although all 3 of the people I ran with got one. It's just been added to the loot table along with everything else (can drop from 290-310 light).

Kyne

So what was the Kotaku guy hoping would be interesting about his article? Most people here already knew most of that stuff, besides the Rasputin Exo thing and the issues with the engine.

most people here found his article interesting.

the truth will set us free.

That's the only possible drop now
The strike specific ones.

Is that only during the first run of NF, or will the chance remain if you keep running the NF?

If so, it might finally be time for a farming party.

schlew

Nightfall is 280 so you're good to go...plenty of people doing it right now, should be super easy to find a group..

You're also normal raid ready btw...in case you were wondering.

Thanks for the answers, everyone!

I want to play the various Raids, just hard to make that kind of time commitment. Maybe some day!

KodaRuss

Anyone have any weird stuff happen with Oryx last night?

He somehow did not stagger a few times for us last night after we detonated bombs and we had a to do a shadow realm phase before it was supposed to happen.

Also, one time the bombs all disappeared for us on the last run and we all died.

Nuszka

Why is everyone doing Nfs? Is it not better to do them when you go over 310 level, its just speculation but if there is a chance for a 320 exotic, ill take it.

Deku Tree

Speaker has sold Helium Filament Extractor ghosts before. Not sure about any glimmer perks since I don't pay a ton of attention to those and glimmer isn't super important to me.

Extractor is the perk that extracts from blue engrams. Only on legendary ghosts. Never seen the speaker sell a legendary ghost.

Shito

Anyone have any weird stuff happen with Oryx last night?

He somehow did not stagger a few times for us last night after we detonated bombs and we had a to do a shadow realm phase before it was supposed to happen.

Also, one time the bombs all disappeared for us on the last run and we all died.
Yep, got all of this on my first Oryx try ever.
When this happens, it's best to go back to orbit to reset the encounter.
The disappearing bombs is the most confusing shit ever... "Wait, where is my bomb!?" x 4

sajj316

Only redeemable thing about the NF drops is infusion fodder and a 310 ghost. 310 crappy armor piece .. infuse.

EDIT: are you guys doing normal KF raids or waiting till hard mode?

Everybody Killin Atheon, and I'm just here at work wanting to know if I can farm me some Omnigul?

Last night I got a GoM with Headseeker, glass half full, Will of Light (Taken bonus dmg). Unfortunately, the +/- perk was Injection mold and not hand laid stock -__- soo close.

You're still gonna farm it after that drop? Sounds about as good as could be reasonably expected. What would be the #1 God roll drop besides hand laid?

I might be up for a little Omni farming tonight if you need people. Not raiding until Friday so there's honestly nothing else to do this week. Already got the Nirwen's and a great roll Lymudia but Grasp sounds interesting. No Time seems like a legit PvP exotic although the exotic perk isn't as good as Red Death or Juju and the stability/range stats won't be as good as a God-roll legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom