• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try this. It sounds incredibly efficient and completely negates the new "mechanic" of the Oryx fight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...do_not_need_to_kill_the_knights_in_oryx_hard/

First you start the fight normally. The first change occurs at the ogres. You dont kill the ogres either.
The two people standing on the daughters platform do the only dps and get them down to about 50% The people on the platforms crouch and cower with the swords out or have a high defense. Once the relic runner is finished, everyone jumps to the daughter platform opposite of oryx to get ready to stun him. Relic runner jumps up and everyone stuns oryx. Immediately after stunning, kill the four ogres and have two people jump down on each side to detonate. Everyone remaining helps shoot the adds and try to keep the bombers safe The relic holder counts to 5 and jumps to the center. Continue sweeping adds until everyone gets back to the bubble. Start shooting orxy. Rinse and repeat.

Self Res Warlocks. Invis Hunters or Titan Bubbles would be perfect for the blight part.

Owensboro

need 1 more for an ALL NEWBIE KING'S FALL RAID if anyone's interested! All you need is a 290 light level, and a willingness to die a lot! We're a Golgotrothington boss and can't wait to learn him.

Lnkn52

Orrr I could put it into my Black Spindle that's currently still 310. BS is alot more situational tho, and not really necessary for Oryx which is when you really have to optimize for highest light level.

I think I just answered my own question. Eirene it is. Thanks!
Infuse all the things.

Good luck with the raid. Don't let the balls hit your face.

Come on .. 2 spots for a quick warpriest kill .. I promise you'll get the machine gun that I have yet to ever see.. And probably at 320 to spit in my face

LTWood12

Wow so I didn't realize you have at least 30 seconds to detonate the bombs. So after the stun everyone can chill in mid taking out ads for around ten seconds, then run to their blights. No need to rush.

I had no idea.

ezekial45

Banned
Need one to help with clearing KF normal raid. We're at the golgotth fight, and everyone is trying to clear the raid and move on to hard mode. Message me if you want in.

PSN: ezekial45

Wow so I didn't realize you have at least 30 seconds to detonate the bombs. So after the stun everyone can chill in mid taking out ads for around ten seconds, then run to their blights. No need to rush.

I had no idea.

Yea you have a while. It only seems rushed because it happens so soon after he blights are detonated.

ezekial45

Banned
Need one to help with clearing KF normal raid. We're at the golgotth fight, and everyone is trying to clear the raid and move on to hard mode. Message me if you want in.

PSN: ezekial45

Anyone? We're all experienced, and we can clear through it quick. Plus we're all going to HM afterwards.

Atkison04

Got a Heroic Warpriest checkpoint for King's Fall. I'm only 303 as a Titan but it's not that bad (had more coordination issues than anything else).

edit: Shit, nvm. It's late. Will reopen Sunday if people are interested.

Bro, I still want to run a fresh hard raid soon. Not sure how my day stacks tomorrow but I'm definitely down to run with you soon.

SkylineRKR

Is it just me or is the Last Word a flaming pile of dog shit now? It seems to be outclassed in every instance and sometimes I swear it just does no damage even when the bullets should connect. Do not have any of these problems with Hawkmoon.

There is something wrong with handcannon's aim assist or critical hits in general. I have a 310 TLW waiting to be infused into my scout thats 298 still, so I want something 304 ish first.

SkylineRKR

Is this using the 3oc on the ultra knight in the dreadnought patrol legit?

Never dropped an exotic for me but it doesn't matter what Ultra you do. As long as there is a gap between Ultra kills. I got most engrams from the Gatelord but thats because hes probably like the 6th I try.

I have a Golgoroth checkpoint on HM but need 3-4 people to help if anyone's interested

1. thebigmanjosh (PSN:joshcbrugby)
2. friend

E92 M3

Wooot! Oryx down with randoms from LFG! Amazing what a good nights sleep can do.

All that's needed most of the time. From a physiological perspective, the brain is very active consolidating memories and experiences from when you were awake. That's why sleep is always so important for students especially.

Coins

Banned
Never dropped an exotic for me but it doesn't matter what Ultra you do. As long as there is a gap between Ultra kills. I got most engrams from the Gatelord but thats because hes probably like the 6th I try.

What do you mean a gap? Timewise? This ultra knight farm takes about 2 minutes a kill.

nowai

Hard mode haul on the titan....

302 ghost... yes, 302 on hard mode.
310 rocket launcher
312 boots (lulz)
Kick in the nuts from the Daughters that gave a big fat nothing.

I did not do normal mode on this character this week either and still got jack from the Daughters.

It utter garbage that "nothing" is in the loot pool.

At least the run was quick and easy.

All that's needed most of the time. From a physiological perspective, the brain is very active consolidating memories and experiences from when you were awake. That's why sleep is always so important for students especially.

Yeah, I definitely don't think I was in the right frame of mind to kill it yesterday. Glad I tried again today though instead of throwing in the towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom