• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyMike

As awful as my drops were with Hunter and Titan, was more lucky with Warlock and got 315+ Ghost, Boots and Bond.

3 characters are now 309-311 depending on loadout... should be able to clear HM next week with some more luck.

LiK

I have it and I need to kill him :< my light level is 311

Psn skywalker_3li

308 Titan and i can use WoL. didn't have much trouble with the Ogres and such when i was playing with another group. they bailed so i wasn't able to keep playing. lemme know if you need me.

Xamdou

Say I want to infuse a 310 Exotic into to a 300 legendary primary wep, will my 300 legendary primary have 310 damage after the infusion?

Sky Walker

308 Titan and i can use WoL. didn't have much trouble with the Ogres and such when i was playing with another group. they bailed so i wasn't able to keep playing. lemme know if you need me.

I don't have a team now.

We just need 4 more.

Footos22

Anyone wanna take down hard mode sisters? Or start a fresh hard raid. I've done golgoroth and Warpriest so just need before and after them really.

SpecX

Bungie do something about these fucking shotguns! PvP today has been one of the worse and brings me back to pre 2.0 days. This team rocked us and ran the maps with just shotguns as their main weapon. Im starting to see more players using Invective as well destroying opposing players. This shit shouldn't be this powerful in PvP!

Owensboro

heads up!

the Newbie King's Fall Normal Mode "We're All Gonna Die!!!!!" Raid needs 1 more member to fill in! We've made it up to Golgorothington (2nd boss) and tonight are going to plug away at beating him. I only ask you have ABSOLUTELY 0 EXPERIENCE and something near a 290 light level. Anyone welcome! We we planning on starting at 7pm EST with invives going out at 6:45 (you know, in 15 minutes). Any takers?

2 HM Golgoroth boss battles later...

319 Grasps for Hunter

319 Boots for Titan

...he's a good guy, that Golgoroth. Should probably run the Warlock for the trifecta chance.

I'm sitting in orbit for Hard Raid on King's Fall--fresh! If you want to join, shoot me a friend invite please. VincentAlexander (No mic on at moment. One second)

1. Igordennis
2. Vincent Alexander
3. Footos22 (?)
4. Ryck
5. Ryck's Friend

We might be full up! Let me get this settled as people come in. I closed down fireteam so people can't join and bump others off who spoke up first. Sending out invites now.

SkylineRKR

Shards are worthless.

They're worthless because 20 of them can turn into nothing.

The fact that "nothing" is a possible drop makes it more awful.

The whole raid sucks.

I disagree, when the game took 20 shards from me I got
2 shards in return

Hey, did you have a group, or would you like to join ours? We're starting in 4 and a half hours.

I'll let you know based on what EVA says. :p

For VoG normal?
i mean im lvl 25 now and grinding to 27 as we speak.
And its my first raid.
If I wont be holding you back im totally in

Geist-

Wooo, just completed the HM. Got a 315 Quillums (Army of One), 313 Boots, and 314 Bond. Not ideal (still haven't gotten Gauntlets or Helmet from normal mode), but I hear getting any loot at all is great, so I'll take it.

lt519

Anyone up for giving me a quick hand on Fear's Embrace, normal one for the Taken War quest, psn: rarbusto.

I'm at the boss

edit: nvm got it myself, whew

EL CUCO

So I got the Raid Sniper at 320 last night. My Eirene RR4 is currently at 316. Infuse my Eirene to put her (yes, my Sniper is a female) at 320?

I already had another Raid sniper at 305. It's fun, but low impact is butts.

Geist-

So I got the Raid Sniper at 320 last night. My Eirene RR4 is currently at 316. Infuse my Eirene to put her (yes, my Sniper is a female) at 320?

I already had another Raid sniper at 305. It's fun, but low impact is butts.

If you like Eirene, go for it. It's all about what weapon you prefer, and Eirene is pretty badass.

Kyne

For VoG normal?
i mean im lvl 25 now and grinding to 27 as we speak.
And its my first raid.
If I wont be holding you back im totally in

Just be sure to get at least level 26. Do you have a mic? It would be preferred.

And yeah, we'd love to have you. About 3 and a half hours until game time.

EL CUCO

If you like Eirene, go for it. It's all about what weapon you prefer, and Eirene is pretty badass.
Orrr I could put it into my Black Spindle that's currently still 310. BS is alot more situational tho, and not really necessary for Oryx which is when you really have to optimize for highest light level.

I think I just answered my own question. Eirene it is. Thanks!

Zombine

Banned
Is it just me or is the Last Word a flaming pile of dog shit now? It seems to be outclassed in every instance and sometimes I swear it just does no damage even when the bullets should connect. Do not have any of these problems with Hawkmoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom