• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

void666

Banned
Question about this week nightfall.
I did it 3 times already. Got 2 solar and 1 void cloaks. Is it possible to farm the arc cloak?

How would that method work when you got ogres running around all over the place wreaking havoc? What happens if you kill one where everyone meets in the middle and inadvertently trigger the orb?

void666

Banned
Yeah. Just do the NF again but make sure to kill the arc guy last.

Thank you.

I've been doing that. I thought it would be easier. Three nightfalls, three cloaks.
But now i killed that motherfucker many times (maybe 5) and no cloak.
I was starting to doubt if farming would work.

chur

How would that method work when you got ogres running around all over the place wreaking havoc? What happens if you kill one where everyone meets in the middle and inadvertently trigger the orb?
Crouch on your plates so they can't hit you and equip a sword in case they do. Once the runner has gotten the spark you all jump on top of the daughters platform.

Crouch on your plates so they can't hit you and equip a sword in case they do. Once the runner has gotten the spark you all jump on top of the daughters platform.

I don't know, sounds like over complication. I've got a method where we just have the titan work the middle and throw a blessing bubble down and all 3 times we have cleared oryx with little trouble. The last one we had a 308 in there too.

deafmedal

Need 2 for a fresh, somewhat inexperienced NM KF...

1. me
2. colonel's kid (first time :) )
3. my buddy comms
4. my buddy uber

Come along and we can laugh at uber's frustrations with the jumps ;)

phen0m24

1. me
3. my buddy comms
4. my buddy uber

Looking for nice peeps to run with my offspring who just got 28 kills in pvp. :)

I heart you GAF

the_id

1. me
3. my buddy comms
4. my buddy uber

I can join. Add me on PSN the_id

Oops. I gues you guys are full.

Does the Shade ever drop regular blue engrams at Oryx? I saw what looked like an exotic drop, and it was still there we went back in, but I didn't have anything in my postmaster besides various blue engrams from the raid run.

Didn't know you were a fan of Ice Cube

RLw7me2.png

Actually just got my Hunter to 312, so I'm good to go on Tuesday. Oryx's ass is mine.

Wilde

Anyone willing to hop in quick and help us beat Daughter's on HM? Only need one, and we're just doing daughters.

Join ZW33.

FStop7

Banned
Got my #1 most wanted piece of aesthetic gear in a package. The FWC "Infinite Lines" mask.

The whole FWC thing with the 70s colors, the bizarre acronym, it's like they're some kind of futuristic music collective like The KLF... except they're about shooting aliens.

A helmet with a carbon fiber visor that's also an LCD display that flashes the "FWC" emblem... I mean, that's awesome. The only way it could be better is if it was "#FWC"

Navy Bean

Got my #1 most wanted piece of aesthetic gear in a package. The FWC "Infinite Lines" mask.

The whole FWC thing with the 70s colors, the bizarre acronym, it's like they're some kind of futuristic music collective like The KLF... except they're about shooting aliens.

A helmet with a carbon fiber visor that's also an LCD display and flashes the "FWC" emblem... I mean, that's awesome. The only way it could be better is if it was "#FWC"
Yes, best gear in the game IMO.

E92 M3

A helmet with a carbon fiber visor that's also an LCD display that flashes the "FWC" emblem... I mean, that's awesome. The only way it could be better is if it was "#FWC"

Yeah, that's pretty hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom