• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
New strat that bypasses bungie's hard raid mechanic, surprise surprise.

Bungie Weekly Update

"We notice there was a bug and a Major Taken Captain did not appear where the Daughter's of Oryx are located at during the Oryx fight, this is now fixed.

p.s We decided to nerf weapon parts more"

New Strat works beautifully. Did the jumping patterns for the first time and loved it.

313 Scout with Full Auto (Kreygasm)
315 Rocket Launcher with Tripod (Triple Kreygasm)

Good run! Everybody! :p

A relaxing day followed by a good nights sleep and my body is ready to run up to Sisters x3 later. Remember Xur leaves an hour early this morning if you need to grab anything

HMD

So I have 2 HM Rocket Launchers and 1 NM (300) Machine Gun, I got a 320 with Tripod, and a 318 with a crappy perk, should I infuse it into my raid machine gun? Because Rocket Launchers are useless and I have 2!

New Strat works beautifully. Did the jumping patterns for the first time and loved it.

313 Scout with Full Auto (Kreygasm)
315 Rocket Launcher with Tripod (Triple Kreygasm)

Good run! Everybody! :p

Awesome job with the running man, really nailed it. Thanks to the rest of the group, took a bit longer than anticipated but it worked out in the end! Will certainly be easier when everyone is 315ish and isn't being murdered by Oryx's eye spit.

Can't get a hard mode group rolling in the last hour.

First I missed a spot by no more than 2 minutes.
Joined a group that can't find a 6th
Missed a spot for totems onwards giving the previous group a chance to find a 6th.
Missed another spot for oryx for the same reason.

Why so slow on HM day 2? :\

Afrocious

Despite my disappointment with HM, it's something else that the community has come together to create a strategy against Oryx that helps everyone out. Good job folks.

Come Tuesday, I'm sure folks will have mastered it then. I'm away for the weekend, else I would've joined up on folks for the hell of it to learn. Hopefully folks in my Tuesday group and show me the ropes on what to do.

Can't get a hard mode group rolling in the last hour.

First I missed a spot by no more than 2 minutes.
Joined a group that can't find a 6th
Missed a spot for totems onwards giving the previous group a chance to find a 6th.
Missed another spot for oryx for the same reason.

Why so slow on HM day 2? :\

Same thing happened to me last night. I'm still looking for a fresh Hard Mode raid, so if you're still keen, we can start forming a team.

Anybody else want to try the alt strategy in oryx? I got the cp.

Gunawi and zocano, what's your psn? I'll send a fr just in case we get more people.

rc213

Guess I'll just stick to NM for now, Boots are holding pretty much all 3 toons. What's the best boss to hit up for boot drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom