• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurritoBear

Neo Member
I know worthy is doing HM KF - so message him if you want to do HM.
We are doing a NM KF and need 2 more :)

1. BurritoBear
2. Deadly_Tacoz
3. LordNimon
4. Rozenboo

Fedemgsuy

Quick question about the sleeper stimulant: can i do the Ikelos Core part any day?, or Warsat defense events only count the days the quest is given by Bungie?

I recall seeing someone complain about this too. I'm gonna be away for two consecutive armsdays, so that sucks.

People have told me just the opposite: you can keep the order indefinitely. If you don't like the rolls he offers hold onto it and he'll have new rolls next week. Haven't tried it personally but I believe it works.

Magik

People have told me just the opposite: you can keep the order indefinitely. If you don't like the rolls he offers hold onto it and he'll have new rolls next week. Haven't tried it personally but I believe it works.

That is how it works.

So if you find a weapon but don't like the rolls? Hold on to it.

I recall seeing someone complain about this too. I'm gonna be away for two consecutive armsdays, so that sucks.

I still have an order from 2 weeks ago. I think people lost their order when they tried to redeem it while in orbit rather than at the Gunsmith himself.

maomaoIYP

Hmmmm ok, I hope you're right! I don't want to buy a vita just for the sake of claiming my armsday orders. I think that'd be a little too ridiculous an investment, real money for fake guns!

I still have an order from 2 weeks ago. I think people lost their order when they tried to redeem it while in orbit rather than at the Gunsmith himself.

AH this is excellent news! Thanks Robinson!

willow ve

Oh RNG you bitch.

Second time through the raid.

Mouldering Shards
Mouldering Shards
Mouldering Shards
Mouldering Shards
Mouldering Shards
Mouldering Shards
300 Gauntlets - the only raid armor I already have at 305...

95 minutes of nothing.

#forever299 (seriously stuck at 299 for over 3 weeks now)

Giving myself 3-4 weeks to prepare for a future King's Fall HM flawless run. My poor alts will be stuck around 310-312 for long ass while. Gonna infuse any high LL gear that drops for them to my main's stuff.

No need to wait that long. I'm down for it anytime. Doesn't go above 310 until Oryx and even that is much easier to survive with new strat. Only sketchy part is the runner has to be super duper careful/lucky to stay alive.

New strat removes Ogre DPS check. Only Shade matters now for Light scaling and he's not that hard. Have two people run around two of the platforms, easy way to stay alive during Wrath of the King. Use sword swim across Piston area so that'll be easier than our NM flawless.

I say we attempt it after clearing next weekly reset 3x. Take whatever Light you got and justdoitshia.gif.

Hmmmm ok, I hope you're right! I don't want to buy a vita just for the sake of claiming my armsday orders. I think that'd be a little too ridiculous an investment, real money for fake guns!

Yeah, you keep them and there will be different rolls next week. I did it this week with my orders from last week.

DarKshodaN

Is Light Level 307 enough to run the Hard Mode Raid? I have a 310 Spindel and later when i get the last Fragment Touch of Malice.

Wonder if i should give this a try

LifEndz

Oryx cp nm.

1) Lifendz
2) ChildofHatex
3) shiv
4) the id
5)seraphm
6) pandora

All full. Yes it's on PSN. Please send friend requests to Lifendz. We go in about a half hour.

Future

Out of a the baffling choices Bungee might have done, weapon parts Nerf takes the cake. I don't know how this isn't being patched immediately

I've played a bunch of crucible, patrol and dailies for the bounties for over an hour so. In that time I've netted 0 weapon parts. All the engrams have been armor besides a few. The few that were weapons turned into strange coins and motes.

Then I purposefully grinned engrams in some Coo and strikes. Almost the same result. If I'm lucky enough to get a weapon engrams, I'm "unlucky" when it turns into anything else other than a weapon. I did get a weapon.... but the light was in the 290s...so of course I have to hold on to it to infuse (which I can't because even that takes weapon parts)

So my new exotics and weapons can't be upgraded. My "fun" progression, which to me is earning loot and playing with new toys and builds, have come to a halt as I wait until RnG on top of RnG blesses me with a weapon part. Out of frustration I went to the gunsmith to by a green weapon so at least I could get 4 or something

2400 glimmer for a green = 1 weapon part. WTF is this shit

An hour from now is perfect for me. Anyone else? 4 spots open for Oryx cp normal mode. Go time at 12 pm EST.

1) Lifendz
2) ChildofHatex
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm in! PSN: Not-A-Stalker

Edit: Damn I can't read. If anyone all of a sudden can't make it. If you need a backup though I'm here

WipedOut

After doing NM Golgo countless times, run hm golgo on all 3 Alts finally nets armor!

Hunter - 320 hunter sniper Arms
Warlock - 317 chest - put into alchemist
Titan - 320 fusion rocket boots - put into existing sniper boots

Grabbed 2 fusion this week and pumped them into Black Spindle - oh baby 315 spindle destroys golgo.

Edit: Top of the page Hype
image.jpg

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Out of a the baffling choices Bungee might have done, weapon parts Nerf takes the cake. I don't know how this isn't being patched immediately

I've played a bunch of crucible, patrol and dailies for the bounties for over an hour so. In that time I've netted 0 weapon parts. All the engrams have been armor besides a few. The few that were weapons turned into strange coins and motes.

Then I purposefully grinned engrams in some Coo and strikes. Almost the same result. If I'm lucky enough to get a weapon engrams, I'm "unlucky" when it turns into anything else other than a weapon. I did get a weapon.... but the light was in the 290s...so of course I have to hold on to it to infuse (which I can't because even that takes weapon parts)

So my new exotics and weapons can't be upgraded. My "fun" progression, which to me is earning loot and playing with new toys and builds, have come to a halt as I wait until RnG on top of RnG blesses me with a weapon part. Out of frustration I went to the gunsmith to by a green weapon so at least I could get 4 or something

2400 glimmer for a green = 1 weapon part. WTF is this shit

Yeah I'm kinda lucky since I have a stash from before the nerf. Though my alt on the other hand might have some issues....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom