• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Bored and looking to do either:

1) Nightfall
2) Hard Raid Deathsingers (I have CP)
3) Fresh Raid

Anyone down to clown?

Vincent I'm trying to kidnap Drizz away from Unstable (Light) who is actually busy trying to blow guardians up in the Golgoroth pit :p

Maybe we can do it tonight with weyard's new fromage du jour strat

I can get online in 5 if people are looking to do it now. If Stabie, Ruthless, Silvard, Colonel and Jigga are available we could run that group first. Since Ruth needs to sleep, ZW can't make it now I think, and rest of the group already asked earlier.

If some people can't make it now we can run whoever. I'm down to do multiple runs, especially if we can actually knock out a few reasonably quick. If each one takes 2 hours.... :-/

Stupid light bulbs can wait. Who needs light anyway. I'll just tell mrs driz that an ogre ate it all.

Bungie should make character specific DLC armor...for titans they can make gundam suits @_@. One can be wing zero for instance. The primary weapon would be the vulcan cannon, secondary the beam saber, and heavy the beam cannon. When you jump the wings activate and fly you around and give you extra maneuverability. And to top it off, when you call your sparrow you go bird mode and fly/hover around. I would gladly drop 25$ on this.....

phen0m24

I can get online in 5 if people are looking to do it now. If Stabie, Ruthless, Silvard, Colonel and Jigga are available we could run that group first. Since Ruth needs to sleep, ZW can't make it now I think, and rest of the group already asked earlier.

If some people can't make it now we can run whoever. I'm down to do multiple runs, especially if we can actually knock out a few reasonably quick. If each one takes 2 hours.... :-/

Stupid light bulbs can wait. Who needs light anyway. I'll just tell mrs driz that an ogre ate it all.

LOL was hoping you got a chuckle out of that Drizzy :p

(I have Daughters CP anyway) :p

Ruth should sleep. Ruth doesn't need to sleep..

I'll be on in about 10 mins.

BahamutPT

I can help. Only really need 2x Oryx, but if everyone's down for a Fresh Run I won't mind doing some quick runs.

Lol, it's 4am. I'm on the second floor. If I go down to the kitchen my dog will wake up, and she will wake up my parents. So, no coffee...

27th to 1st I'll be super busy with brother's wedding, so won't have any time. Sucks being the best man :/
Fair enough, well whenever you are on and I am available aka if I don't pass out
sleep schedule is messed up, only slept 2-3 hours within 30 hours
I will help you out. Msg me on PSN or google chat directly and hopefully I should notice it.

Edit: problem solved ;)

Wilde

That's fine with me, as long as you guys are down to help me and Ninja run it in a couple hours! Just don't want to save all the Oryx kills for tomorrow, because I'm not sure if I'll have time.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yep. Helmet still only drops at Oryx although I'm pretty sure drop rate is higher than normal.

Yes :( Loot table is the same, except everything has Harrowed in its name and is higher LL (yay for diversity Bungie).

Well... Class items have a different name from Normal, but that's it :p

Thats a shame. All I want is the helm for my Titan and Warlock to complete the sets.

FStop7

Banned
Um. I just got another exotic from a legendary. Young Ahamkara's Spine dropped as a purple from a Taken captain on Mars.

AND I got an exotic engram drop from the Taken champion, a 290 Telesto. I did use 3oC.

Besides 2 exotics from legendaries in the past hour (see my earlier post, I got a Thunderlord from a purp), I've also had 3 or 4 legendaries pop from rare engrams this weekend. Yesterday, I saw a Twitch streamer get a 310 Supercell from a purple, too.

I'm wondering if Bungie loosened up the loot algorithms a bit?

rezn0r

Um. I just got another exotic from a legendary. Young Akamhara's Spine from a Taken captain on Mars.

AND I got an exotic engram drop from the Taken champion, a 290 Telesto.

Besides 2 exotics from legendaries in the past hour, I've also had 3 or 4 legendaries pop from rare engrams this weekend. Yesterday, I saw a Twitch streamer get a 310 Supercell from a legendary engram.

I'm wondering if Bungie loosened up the loot algorithms a bit?

it's funny you say that, I got 4 or 5 legendaries last night from blue engrams

Silvard

I can be on in about 5 as well.

jaaz

Anyone happen to have a WarPriest NM checkpoint? I need to get the 310 artifact for my alts, and it would be great to start the three kills I need at the WarPriest.

deadduck

Only had 5-6 runs on new strat before we called it, I was the only 311+ and we struggled on Oryx. Biggest difference between 308 and 311!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom