• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

Looking for more for fresh Hard Mode raid!

Our first time in, we'll plan to look up whatever we don't know as a group.

Asking for 306+, mic required. Copy and paste the list with your username, we'll leave when we fill up!

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3.Justlnsayne (lower case L)
4. j2theizzay
5. Afrodeeziyak

Count me in!

PSN Afrodeeziyak. Titan @ level 303 so a fresh HM run would do me wonders.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for sending in the cavalry. I thought I was doing pretty well, managing the adds and taking out one of the Psions. Then you guys show up and kill the other two in 30 seconds. :lol

My reward left something to be desired. And no, I had not run it yet. :\

CSM0fEtUAAAUeSJ.jpg

SeanR1221

Thanks for sending in the cavalry. I thought I was doing pretty well, managing the adds and taking out one of the Psions. Then you guys show up and kill the other two in 30 seconds. :lol

My reward left something to be desired. And no, I had not run it yet. :

CSM0fEtUAAAUeSJ.jpg

What a slap in the face.

Ok, so my Hunter is 40 now. Yay.

I need to start getting all my gear from Rare to Legendary. Is there like a good guide of quests and strikes and whatever to do to help get all my gear up to snuff? I dont wanna just get Legendary Marks all day everyday, haha.

My reward left something to be desired. And no, I had not run it yet. :

CSM0fEtUAAAUeSJ.jpg

There's actually a chance you get nothing? That seems woefully absurd.

OkayRene

CSM0fEtUAAAUeSJ.jpg

You should double check. You might've ran it already and forgot.

MrS

Banned
Just hit 313. Hooray. If Galactic Toast is reading this, you're welcome for my awesome ogre kill co-ordination. I won't mention all of your deaths while running in circles around your platform. That can be our secret.

I need to start getting all my gear from Rare to Legendary. Is there like a good guide of quests and strikes and whatever to do to help get all my gear up to snuff? I dont wanna just get Legendary Marks all day everyday, haha.

Congrats!
Vangaurd Stikes and once you reach higher light, Vanguard Heroic playlist would be ideal. Also, don't forget CoO.

Kyoufu

CSM0fEtUAAAUeSJ.jpg

You must have ran it before surely?

GhaleonEB

You should double check. You might've ran it already and forgot.

At the map before I ran it, the "Unknown rewards" was listed, indicating I had not done it, so I thought I was in the clear. I suppose it's possible but I don't recall doing it.

I did get a 286 Void Flayer Mantle as a boss drop, so I was happy with that, at least.

Edit: checking b.net I have a Dust Palace run on Tuesday - I think I did actually run it, I just forgot. D'oh.

Woah i didnt know the raid sniper could drop as a mini black spindle. Got the perk perfectionist that refunds the magazine if all shots are precision. Shots, not kills.

OkayRene

At the map before I ran it, the "Unknown rewards" was listed, indicating I had not done it, so I thought I was in the clear. I suppose it's possible but I don't recall doing it.

I did get a 286 Void Flayer Mantle as a boss drop, so I was happy with that, at least.

Edit: checking b.net I have a Dust Palace run on Tuesday - I think I did actually run it, I just forgot. D'oh.

I asked because the exact same thing happened to me this week. LOL

Do you only have 1 character? Remember whenever you decrypt engrams, do one at a time. Check to make sure if the new item is a higher value. If so equip it to help increase the chances of decrypting better gear. I think the Vanguard "Neverending Battle" Quest will reward you with a 300 special weapon. The main aspect of the quests are 5 level 36 strikes, 5 heroic strikes and a nightfall. So you will get plenty of engrams from those.

deadduck

I think that it might take more than 5-6 runs to get everyone in sync. We just beat oryx again and we had 2 310s, 3 309s, and zocano was 307 I think. It was still challenging though.

Yeah I agree, getting late here in the UK that's why we stopped.

Need to give it time to nail new coordination.

LTWood12

I wouldn't mind giving it a go if you have a spot.

Sorry for the delayed response. You still interested? Looking to start at Oryx (new strat) in about 45 min to an hour).

We'd obviously love to have at least one person whose done it before.

1. LT
2. T-44
3. SeanR(PSN?)

SeanR1221

God damn!, you got some good drops. For killing Oryx on hard, all I got was boots.

Haven't finished oryx yet! :(
I got a 320 fusion from the totems that I infused into it.

Sorry for the delayed response. You still interested? Looking to start at Oryx (new strat) in about 45 min to an hour).

We'd obviously love to have at least one person whose done it before.

1. LT
2. T-44
3. SeanR(PSN?)

Definitely. SeanR1221. Gotta be in bed by 11 though so let's get it done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom