• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanR1221

From the thread consensus it sounds like my precious Atheon's Epilogue is on death's door ;_;

I'll run the strat again tonight and see how it feels. My gut reaction from this morning was that it seemed too easy to live. But perhaps it's too beautiful to die...

Need one more for tonight? What time? I really wanna kill him before the reset

Edit: didn't realize how old the post was that I was responding too lol

Beat Oryx HM on all of my 3 characters. Got the HM raid shader and got all my characters up to 312 now.

Used the alt strategy and beat Oryx with my 310 Hunter, 309 Titan and 308 Warlock. Got a 320 raid scout rifle, so thanks everyone who helped me along the way. I'm done for the week.

So I picked up a PS4 on Friday and a second hand copy of Destiny (probably going to regret that)
Ive fumbled my way to 20 without going to Mars. What do I do now?

Also seems yeah not having the Xpac locks of loads of stuff, which is rather annoying.

inthrall

So I picked up a PS4 on Friday and a second hand copy of Destiny (probably going to regret that)
Ive fumbled my way to 20 without going to Mars. What do I do now?

Also seems yeah not having the Xpac locks of loads of stuff, which is rather annoying.

For the base level content, you can try the Vault of Glass. That has the occasional fireteam going on either here or destinylfg.com

I've got a NM Oryx checkpoint. Any five brave souls feel like sherpa'ing a first-timer through? PSN: UnionCarbine

1. UnionCarbine

LTWood12

I can get online in 5 if people are looking to do it now. If Stabie, Ruthless, Silvard, Colonel and Jigga are available we could run that group first. Since Ruth needs to sleep, ZW can't make it now I think, and rest of the group already asked earlier.

If some people can't make it now we can run whoever. I'm down to do multiple runs, especially if we can actually knock out a few reasonably quick. If each one takes 2 hours.... :-/

Stupid light bulbs can wait. Who needs light anyway. I'll just tell mrs driz that an ogre ate it all.

T-44 and I have Oryx Checkpoint and were hoping to do our first kill tonight around 9 eastern. You around to help?

JackHerer

Just soloed the Nightfall and got a vendor chest piece at 295 and only that. I'm light 308 for reference. The game really should be smart enough not to give me garbage like that for such a difficult activity. I don't expect an exotic every time but I would seriously rather get a handful of strange coins than utterly useless crap like this.

They really need to put more thought into this kind of stuff.

Only had 5-6 runs on new strat before we called it, I was the only 311+ and we struggled on Oryx. Biggest difference between 308 and 311!

I think that it might take more than 5-6 runs to get everyone in sync. We just beat oryx again and we had 2 310s, 3 309s, and zocano was 307 I think. It was still challenging though.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Looking for more for fresh Hard Mode raid!

Our first time in, we'll plan to look up whatever we don't know as a group.

Asking for 306+, mic required. Copy and paste the list with your username, we'll leave when we fill up!

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich

Jblanks

Asking for 306+, mic required. Copy and paste the list with your username, we'll leave when we fill up!

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3.Justlnsayne (lower case L)

added myself.

Johndoey

Banned
I now the perks are semi random(?) But are any of the FWC weapons worth grabbing? I'm cool with all of the weapon types so that's not a concern.

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3.Justlnsayne (lower case L)

edit: sorry joining Trakan's group

Afrocious

Got my alt Titan to ~303 as well. I'm down for HM KF if there's any takers that wouldn't mind dragging it along.

I've already cleared KF HM twice. I'd just like another shot at gear to get my Warlock up from 310.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom