• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcfrank

Hard mode oryx down on my Titan. Got up to him on my warlock but didn't have time to kill. Played all the way through halo 5 and did the raid 4 times this weekend. Might be too much video games.

Sorry for the delayed response. You still interested? Looking to start at Oryx (new strat) in about 45 min to an hour).

We'd obviously love to have at least one person whose done it before.

1. LT
2. T-44
3. SeanR(PSN?)

I got 3 and we've all done the alt strategy before, but we would like to start in 5-10 minutes. Want to join us?

LiK

long time Destiny buddy deleted me without reason. ah well, that's okay. we shall never play together again. farewell.

inthrall

Sorry for the delayed response. You still interested? Looking to start at Oryx (new strat) in about 45 min to an hour).

1. LT
2. T-44
3. SeanR(PSN?)

I should be free by then (therealinthrall), and have done new strat before

Do you only have 1 character? Remember whenever you decrypt engrams, do one at a time. Check to make sure if the new item is a higher value. If so equip it to help increase the chances of decrypting better gear. I think the Vanguard "Neverending Battle" Quest will reward you with a 300 special weapon. The main aspect of the quests are 5 level 36 strikes, 5 heroic strikes and a nightfall. So you will get plenty of engrams from those.

Yeah, hes my only 40.

Thanks for this info!

1. LT
2. T-44
3. SeanR(PSN?)
Keanburke. I want to try this new strategy

SeanR1221

I was doing it at 308 (I much prefer my 308 load out to 309) and was fine, but had to leave because my parents were coming over for dinner. Damn family! Got a text from my buddy they finished shortly after :(

Any interest in a normal mode King's Fall around 8:30 PSN (about 3 hours from now)?

I'm planning on helping my brother and friend run it for the first time. They are experienced raiders so we should be able to go pretty quick.

If you are interested, let me know. PM here or message on PSN: darkistheway

Cheers!

Frenden

Banned
long time Destiny buddy deleted me without reason. ah well, that's okay. we shall never play together again. farewell.

You'll always be on my friends list, Lik. I can't quit you.

giphy.gif

GorillaJu

Why the FUCK does all the armor from Future War Cult look so god damn cool. Except, for some reason, chest pieces. Wizard robes look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom