• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
I don't like FWC armor, it makes you look like a walking advertisement.

I like the New Monarchy Hunter armor, the Dead Orbit Titan stuff, and the FWC Warlock set.

Least favorite armor? Dead Orbit Warlock. It's based on TDB Warlock gear which is the ugliest aesthetically, IMO. Especially that helmet. Puke.

todd360

I like the New Monarchy Hunter armor, the Dead Orbit Titan stuff, and the FWC Warlock set.

Least favorite armor? Dead Orbit Warlock. It's based on TDB Warlock gear which is my least favorite aesthetically. Especially that helmet. Puke.

That helmet sucks.

noomi

Sheeiiiit, people already have HM shader and I dont even have NM shader lol.

Tuesday is the day i can feel it, ill finally get a helmet!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I infused all my harrowed gear into my regular ones because of better perks. Having six more sniper ammo is more valuable to me.

Awful raid experience today...I have run normal mode a number of times but some sections more than others. Got a blind invite for hard mode with a bunch of very high light level guys. Problem is they expect perfection haha.

Right in the opening section I went right with another guy to grab the orbs but we have never grabbed them on our previous runs before. Always focused on enemies. When we needed help we were then made fun of for about 10 minutes straight .

In the section where were trying to open the doors for the warpriest got even worse. In the run into the center unfortunately I got hung up on the geometry then boxed in by some thral. bummer it caused a wipe but shit happenes. Again made fun of at great length.

I eventually bailed. Odd to be taunted as a noob for a raid mode that's only been out for two days.

As more people have time with hard mode I hope people have a chance to get through it for FUN. Not just for some meaningless race to get to the highest light level.

My light was 306 btw not like I am new to any of this haha.

Awful raid experience today...I have run normal mode a number of times but some sections more than others. Got a blind invite for hard mode with a bunch of very high light level guys. Problem is they expect perfection haha.

Right in the opening section I went right with another guy to grab the orbs but we have never grabbed them on our previous runs before. Always focused on enemies. When we needed help we were then made fun of for about 10 minutes straight .

In the section where were trying to open the doors for the warpriest got even worse. In the run into the center unfortunately I got hung up on the geometry then boxed in by some thral. bummer it caused a wipe but shit happenes. Again made fun of at great length.

I eventually bailed. Odd to be taunted as a noob for a raid mode that's only been out for two days.

As more people have time with hard mode I hope people have a chance to get through it for FUN. Not just for some meaningless race to get to the highest light level.

My light was 306 btw not like I am new to any of this haha.
Sorry to hear that. And it's a shame. It's game and meant to be fun instead of a loot grind which I understand is a major factor. Personally I always played for the gunplay, a good amount of my RL friends play and I really enjoy playing with DGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom