• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

2 things

1) Thanks to Mr 4AM (Ruthless), Drizzy (LIGHTBULB BOYZ), Stabie(Mr. Trademark), OG Ninja and Silvard for the pretty awesome Oryx HM kill. Of course, Oryx decided a 311 Auto shard and a 310 shell were adequate compensation

2) Did a NF with Scarletham and SonComet and for my trouble I got a Treads with:

Crowd Control
Field Scout
Outlaw

You still suck Oryx

Oryx down. 310 sniper.

latest

2 things

1) Thanks to Mr 4AM (Ruthless), Drizzy (LIGHTBULB BOYZ), Stabie(Mr. Trademark), OG Ninja and Silvard for the pretty awesome Oryx HM kill. Of course, Oryx decided a 311 Auto shard and a 310 shell were adequate compensation

2) Did a NF with Scarletham and SonComet and for my trouble I got a Treads with:

Crowd Control
Field Scout
Outlaw

You still suck Oryx

So jelly of that roll

Sorry to hear that. And it's a shame. It's game and meant to be fun instead of a loot grind which I understand is a major factor. Personally I always played for the gunplay, a good amount of my RL friends play and I really enjoy playing with DGAF.

To be fair that vast majority of my raid runs have been a blast. The group probably would have carried my ass through but It became very stressful instead of fun.

I am going to go back to normal mode and prey I get boots so I can be more competitive in hard mode.

Next week I expect to see "Looking to kill HM Oryx, must have experience, and ToM. Will be checking emblem and trophies to confirm HM experience. Light 310+ required."

What a bummer that the KF HM loot table is so messed up right now. I think the fact that exotic engrams can't decrpyt to 320 once you are 311+ is worse than the shit raid loot. It devalues such an exciting mechanic in the game. I was losing my shit when I first started getting 310's when I hit 300. It is still exciting. The whole end game of TTK seems so poorly thought out. How have they not figured this shit out? FFS, the community had to practically beg to make the NF drops relevant.

maomaoIYP

What a bummer that the KF HM loot table is so messed up right now. I think the fact that exotic engrams can't decrpyt to 320 once you are 311+ is worse than the shit raid loot. It devalues such an exciting mechanic in the game. I was losing my shit when I first started getting 310's when I hit 300. It is still exciting. The whole end game of TTK seems so poorly thought out. How have they not figured this shit out? FFS, the community had to practically beg to make the NF drops relevant.

Considering that exotics are spaced out 20 light levels apart, I'm actually guessing that hitting an even higher level (just under 320 maybe?) will let you get a chance for exotics at 330. At least the undiscovered exotics are listed in the bungie armory as 330, so we know that they can go that high.

Considering that exotics are spaced out 20 light levels apart, I'm actually guessing that hitting an even higher level (just under 320 maybe?) will let you get a chance for exotics at 330. At least the undiscovered exotics are listed in the bungie armory as 330, so we know that they can go that high.

You probably neet to hit 320 in order to start getting 330 drops. Would make sense as seeing you needed atleast 300 in order to get 310 drops. It's just that nobody is 320 right now(And if they are, goddamn) in order to test it out.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think Bungie really needs to make the end game be more than the raid in Destiny 2. I literally have nothing to do in the game if not raid.

You probably neet to hit 320 in order to start getting 330 drops. Would make sense as seeing you needed atleast 300 in order to get 310 drops. It's just that nobody is 320 right now(And if they are, goddamn) in order to test it out.

Is 320 even possible with only 310 artifacts or do the numbers check out if everything else is 320?

I think Bungie really needs to make the end game be more than the raid in Destiny 2. I literally have nothing to do in the game if not raid.

They gotta steal adventure mode. I dunno how, but gobble up all the environments and create random maps and shit. With random bosses that populate the map. I dunno

Is 320 even possible with only 310 artifacts or do the numbers check out if everything else is 320?

Oooooh right that one caveat...well, I guess nobody is getting to 320 SERIOUSLY BUNGIE WHAT THE FUCK

2real4tv

So what is the go to shotgun and sniper for Trials?

I have conspiracy theory with rifled Barrel and Rangefinder. Maybe something for higher rate of fire, Chaperon or Invective?

For sniper I've been thinking Defiance of Yasmin?

maomaoIYP

This was that I thought, but then v
Yeah exactly. Maybe they'll flip a switch somewhere later for a quest to get a 320 artifact.

Magik

So what is the go to shotgun and sniper for Trials?

I have conspiracy theory with rifled Barrel and Rangefinder. Maybe something for higher rate of fire, Chaperon or Invective?

For sniper I've been thinking Defiance of Yasmin?

Shotgun: Conspiracy (story mission reward)/Party Crasher Y2 (god roll)
Sniper: 1k stare (res sniping)/Yasmin (high AA)

This was that I thought, but then v

Yeah exactly. Maybe they'll flip a switch somewhere later for a quest to get a 320 artifact.

More time gating stuff, lovely.

I can't wait to get the real hard mode Oryx fight.

Bungie:"That wasn't even the real hard mode! That was merely a setback!"

rc213

Nice, Thanks to all the guys in the HM Oryx.

Seems like you just need to get used to the new strat. I mostly struggled when i switched from platform to 2nd floater cause i ran blindly to my platform. Then had little time to get my bearings of Ogre spawns.

Thanks okayrene, ErocSushi, DirtyAquaticApe, MutenTurtle and Messiek.

LTWood12

Good shit boyz! 311 Titan mark from oryx hype and nothing else!

But seriously, thanks Drizz, T-44, Inthrall, Sean, & Mindlog. Everyone was super on point and the strat worked like a charm.

Even if they did unlock a 320 artifact, there's just no way well get 320 primary, secondary, heavy, ghost, helmet (I can't even get a single helmet ever), chest, gloves, class item, and boots.

9 drops that has to be rng between 11 different values, getting 1/11 for 9 different types. Assuming each gear is perfectly random (even though we know helmets are rarer), then each piece you first go 1/9 then 1/11 for the light. The odds aren't in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom